I still can't believe he's dead!!!!!!!!!!

I know right?! I remember the day Michael died. I cannot believe it has been 10 years. It doesn't seem like that long. Sometimes I feel like he is still alive physically. But he is still around us through his music. We can never fully lose Michael.

GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW CAN HE OF ALL PEOPLE BE DEAD????!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:
IT STILL IS UNREAL TO ME, AND I FORGET FROM TIME TO TIME WHEN LISTENING TO THE MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Death makes me feel helpless. I know he is alive in my heart, but I'll never have what other fans had. No money can give me MJ live.

We all gonna die someday. I think what makes Michael death bad is the fact he die too fast and was murder because a lot people didn't like him. the fact he die also alone with no one there to help him makes it more sad.

I think if Michael die of old age it would still be sad but I don't think as sad because he would of die because he lived life.

Michael was middle age when he die. he wasn't old old. but he was old. I think sometime in his life he would had to stop dancing. and he knew this too.

Michael will always be with us in spirt and in his music. he loved all his fans,friends, and family.

bless him.

I'm lucky I was around when he was alive. i wasn't around in the 80's or never went to his concerts. but it was nice to see him alive on TV etc. time sure do flies people. i can't believe it been 10 years either. it feels like yesterday.

my advice is to always tell the people you love that you love them. you never know when it's your last day on earth.

I'm lucky I was around when he was alive. i wasn't around in the 80's or never went to his concerts. but it was nice to see him alive on TV etc. time sure do flies people. i can't believe it been 10 years either. it feels like yesterday.

my advice is to always tell the people you love that you love them. you never know when it's your last day on earth.

That sucks--I wish I had seen him. I barely (barelyyyy) remember him on the TV in about 2005, when the trial was going on. I faintly remember my parents talking about it in the living room and Michael dancing on the car. It's such a faint memory, but at least I know the feeling of having him on Earth. I just can't really put a finger on that feeling anymore; it was so long ago. Y'know? (Am I making any sense?)

i miss him so much i miss his preformances and him just being him

StageGlitter;4279168 said:
That sucks--I wish I had seen him. I barely (barelyyyy) remember him on the TV in about 2005, when the trial was going on. I faintly remember my parents talking about it in the living room and Michael dancing on the car. It's such a faint memory, but at least I know the feeling of having him on Earth. I just can't really put a finger on that feeling anymore; it was so long ago. Y'know? (Am I making any sense?)

I get you. I remember the trial but very little. I was 12 at the time and I´m sad I wasn´t around to see him fully in concerts or whatever.

yeah :/ I get such an empty feeling that sometimes I can't listen to or watch a particular performance or interview. I'm just grateful that I had some time being a fan of his while he was still on this planet with us. Maybe I took it for granted...

Well, actually MJ is not dead, he lives in out hearts!!!! After listening to his music again today I was amazed how powerful was his music, how powerful was his message, how powerful was this man in whatever way, being able to change this world to the better, to unite and encourage so many people. His effort to make this world better shouldn't be in vain, his deeds should live further on.

Well, actually MJ is not dead, he lives in out hearts!!!! After listening to his music again today I was amazed how powerful was his music, how powerful was his message, how powerful was this man in whatever way, being able to change this world to the better, to unite and encourage so many people. His effort to make this world better shouldn't be in vain, his deeds should live further on.

I agree but I also wish he was here physicaly. His kids need him and I can't imagine what they had to handle, losing their father in such a horrible way. They were so young and so was Michael. It's sad.

it still hurts. this sadness will last forever ig

Last edited:
It still hurts..It always will...Sometimes it feels like it just happened yesterday..Other times, It feels like it happened awhile ago..It is hard to explain. He was taken way too soon and his life seemed Unfinished. I have a lot of faith in God, and I am very Spiritual, but I will never understand why he was taken away at the age of 50 and why he had to die like that. I honestly can't even think about it. It truly breaks my heart. I don't think it ever gets easier. You just learn to live with the pain of losing someone and go on somehow. I guess God helps you to go on, but I wish that Michael could have still been here to see his children grow up and to do all of the things that he had wanted to do and had planned for the future in his life. I remember when Michael passed, I felt like a Little girl lost in a big world. I always felt safe knowing that he was on Earth. I literally fell to the floor and couldn't stop crying. I think I even passed out. As soon as I heard that he was being taken to the hospital, I knew that he had already passed. I felt it somehow. The night before, I actually had a nightmare that he had passed away and I woke up out of my sleep extremely upset and my heart was pounding. That next morning on June 25th, My heart was broken. I was 25 then. Now, I'm 37, and my heart still breaks every time June 25th rolls around. I think of him all the time. He was so Sweet and Gorgeous in every way. I wish that he wasn't hurt so much while he was on Earth by Evil people... I hope he realized and knew how much he was loved by those of us who loved him. I will always Love, Honor and Defend him as I know all of you will as well. Sending a hug to all of you on here.... God Bless you.

Last edited:
Back