King of Pop - Hungarian Edition! (pics in post #34)

Re: King of Pop - Hungarian Edition!

Hungary's biggest radio station will held it's annual "megaparty" this Saturday. Many local celebrities will attend the show, as well they will have a part where the attendes will pay tribute to MJ. The party is sponsored by Sony BMG, they will release the new King of Pop album on the event.

There is a rumor saying that Sony BMG will have a birthday celebration on Budapest's Hero's Square (known from the History videoclip).

Many Hungarian TV channels will air specials about MJ.

Sony BMG just informed me:
The Hungarian KOP album will be on sale only in Tesco stores.

I won the Hungarian KOP edition CD last week! It was a competition on a webpage and there was only one question to answer. I'm so happy because I haven't won anything in my life!

They sent it to me by post and it arrived yesterday.

Here are the pics (The quality is not so good because I made the pics with a cell phone). It's cool because on the cd you can see the Hungarian tricolor. Good idea!

Kp027.jpg

Kp026.jpg

Kp031.jpg

I won the Hungarian KOP edition CD last week! It was a competition on a webpage and there was only one question to answer. I'm so happy because I haven't won anything in my life!

They sent it to me by post and it arrived yesterday.

Here are the pics (The quality is not so good because I made the pics with a cell phone). It's cool because on the cd you can see the Hungarian tricolor. Good idea!

Kp027.jpg

Kp026.jpg

Kp031.jpg

congratulations Kinga, wow you are i think among the first 3 fans to have this first in Hungary! :D :clapping:

Thank you for the pictures, the flag on the CD looks really cool, nice idea:punk:

^^^Thanks for letting me know about that competition! :wink: If I hadn't been heard it from you I wouldn't have known about it! :)

^^^Thanks for letting me know about that competition! :wink: If I hadn't been heard it from you I wouldn't have known about it! :)
you are very welcome!:cheeky:You really deserved this CD, you have been a long time fan!!:punk:

This CD was supposed to be released on 29th August only in TESCO stores. Still nothing there...
Now i received the information from Sony, that they had some delay, they are sorry about it.

From Monday (15th September) the CD will be out in Tesco stores

Kinga, I've seen KOP Hungary is released as Opendisc format. :wild:
Could you please send me also screen-captures? Put the cd in your laptop's cd player. Any exclusive content you can access? :punk: Thanks!

For those of you who don't know about Opendisc:

What is the difference between and Audio CD and an Opendisc® CD?
An Opendisc® CD is a standard Audio CD with an additional data session in which the Opendisc® software sits.

Once placed in a computer, the Opendisc® CD allows you to create a unique link with your favorite artist via an inter-active dialog (e-mail, forums, chats, ...) and have access to the private area of their web site where you will find exclusive content.

http://support.opendisc.net/customer_support/faq/us/index.html

^ thanks so much! :punk:
Love the booklet!
So you have access to videos and pics?

*goes to post kinga's pics on main mjjc website*

Here you are some - hopefully - better pics and some screen captures about the Opendisc:

P1010106.jpg

thank you for the pictures, they are great:wild:
wow and i love this one..never saw this one before of Michael..ahh his arms:wub::D

^^^yeah, I like that pic, too! :)

^ thanks so much! :punk:
Love the booklet!
So you have access to videos and pics?

*goes to post kinga's pics on main mjjc website*

Yeah, I can watch videos (Bad, Scream, Cry, DSTYGE), listen to some music (10 songs), watch pics of MJ. They say they'll change the videos and songs later. It's awesome, I haven't seen this kind of thing before and now I have it! :)

I like your tracklist more than the Finnish one.. :( :)

with 2 weeks delay :lol: the CD arrived to TESCO stores. It costs 14 EUR
:eek:
That's very cheap.. Is all albums that cheap in Hungary?

I like your tracklist more than the Finnish one.. :( :)

:eek:
That's very cheap.. Is all albums that cheap in Hungary?
no, normally they are around 20 EUR
well some J5, and Jacksons albums are cheaper..but new releases 20 or more

on the first week of the Hungarians KOP release 110 copies were sold. (which means 10. place on Hungarian MAHASZ chart)

The CD will be available till 30th November in Tesco stores..(after that i do not know whether they will also sell it elsewhere..)

on the first week of the Hungarians KOP release 110 copies were sold. (which means 10. place on Hungarian MAHASZ chart)

with 110 copies you could be 10th on Mahasz??? OMG! :eek: Maybe it's time for me to release a cd... :D

The CD will be available till 30th November in Tesco stores..(after that i do not know whether they will also sell it elsewhere..)

Why just till 30th of Nov...:doh:

with 110 copies you could be 10th on Mahasz??? OMG! :eek: Maybe it's time for me to release a cd... :D

:hysterical::hysterical:

Why just till 30th of Nov...:doh:

yep that is so strange. maybe they are so optimistic that they think it will be sold out by that time? :mello:
and i have heard it is hard to find it even in Tesco stores...some fans can not find it in their local Tesco. Very cooool....those few ppl who would like to buy this edition actually can`t:doh:
Where i bought it last week they had only 2 copies..and i doubt that it was coz they sold already sooo many....

there is a news today on the Slager Radio page (which supports the Hungarian KOP)
http://www.slagerradio.hu/index.php?lapid=3&cid=3244

the article says that the album got in less then 1 months on the 4th place on the MAHASZ Top 40 list.
(this list is made according the weekly sales of albums and diff best of collections, re editions in the 120 most important music stores and other stores that sell CDs in Hungary)...well since now only Tesco stores sell the album it is made by their sales.

Back