Michael Jackson "Immortal" Album Announcement

Amazing. Just amazing.
I loved the sound of what I heard so far in the footage.
GREAT!

This is terrible (but not unexpected). You can't improve on perfection.
Why not just call it what it actually is: a remix album.

Its the album to go with the show, just like if Michael performed This Is It and released the album for it including the versions of the songs performed at the 02.

No it's not, it's great.

The Immortal's version will be great and different.

Some are always so negative.

Having an album is a perfect thing to go along with the Immortal World Tour..Cirque will be touring all over the world which will be a major promotion for it as well.

Looking forward to it. :)

Various news sites claim the album will have some unreleased tracks on it, but I take it that's not going to happen right?

All in all I'm looking forward to the album, it looks (and probably sounds) awesome! =)

Various news sites claim the album will have some unreleased tracks on it, but I take it that's not going to happen right?

All in all I'm looking forward to the album, it looks (and probably sounds) awesome! =)

I don't think any new songs will be added seeing as we have the official tracklist now! But apperantly a never before heard alternate version of ABC and a alternate chorus recorded by Michael for They Don't Care About Us is in the album which is really exciting!! =)

Hmmm... This album sounds amazing, can't wait to pick it up! But, will it spoil the show for me? I am not going until June of next year. I haven't read any spoilers on the performance itself, but, to anyone who has seen the show, would it spoil the experience for me if I ordered and listened to this?

Apt question. I feel the same way, it's great that this album get's released, on the other hand it spoils the show musically in a way. I guess that's the way of today's world...

I just listened to the Beatles Love album for the first time a week or so ago, and I am a huge Beatles fan. The album was silly in my opinion, its entire concept was each track is two songs mixed together. What we have are just really inferior versions of the songs and the album is a joke, turned it off halfway through. Now the good thing is that the Immortal Tour looks like it has medleys of songs, not 2 tracks mixed to create one, so it is like 1 giant mixtape. If done right this could be quite a fun remix album, I'll wait till I hear samples of it before I consider buying though. If I am not impressed I have no need to get this, only will buy something if I can see myself listening to it more than once.

The Beatles Love album was pretty bad. I hope they do better with this.

I think they will do great with this album.

oh my god! that looks so amazing!!! So not what i thought im in tears really! Michael would be so proud!

I'm really excited for this release. Can't wait to listen to it! Gonna order the deluxe edition, of cource ^^

Do you guys think this album will leak before november 21??

I couldn't care less for a remix album. I'm surprised some people seem to be excited about this CD, when the remixes on BOTDF are usually the most disliked part of MJ's discography.

I couldn't care less for a remix album. I'm surprised some people seem to be excited about this CD, when the remixes on BOTDF are usually the most disliked part of MJ's discography.

They're not remixes in the sense of club-mixes, but creating medleys of his music, stripping it down so his vocals are the centre of the recording (more so than they were originally) and recreating the songs in new and interesting ways while still keeping the core essence. FAR different than the Blood on the Dance Floor and Thriller 25 remixes if you ask me.

They did already it's on Michael Jackson's website, Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, ETC

I know Immortal album is confirmed. - if you see my post you'll notice the ^^^^ which means I am answering the post above mine, which was GAZ saying BAD25 still has not been confirmed. - So what I was meaning was I hope BAD25 will soon be officially confirmed!

I'll be passing on this one.

I love Michael's music as it is, untouched. Never been a big fan of remixes, and this release just seems like yet another way to get fans to buy Billie Jean for the zillionth time.

From the clips I've seen so far - the songs sound great.

I have already ordered both versions, and I can't wait for them to arrive.

Looks interesting. Love The Beatles "Love" album, that seems to be the inspiration behind this disc. "The Beatles" stereo mixes have never sounded better than they do on "Love". Strange that "Working Day And Night" starts off the album and the second track is the "Intro", but there must be some reason for that I'm sure!

I know Immortal album is confirmed. - if you see my post you'll notice the ^^^^ which means I am answering the post above mine, which was GAZ saying BAD25 still has not been confirmed. - So what I was meaning was I hope BAD25 will soon be officially confirmed!

Howard Weitzmann confirmed it. So I think you can call it official.

I'd rather have this than the disaster that was the Michael album any day.

Back