Michael Jackson "Immortal" Album Announcement

Has anyone noticed MJ vocals (first verse) in WYBT Immortal Version and in the Cirque Du Soleil shows sound different from the album version? Could they be recorded during the TII Rehearsals?

Has anyone noticed MJ vocals (first verse) in WYBT Immortal Version and in the Cirque Du Soleil shows sound different from the album version? Could they be recorded during the TII Rehearsals?

These are the vocals MJ used for the MTV 20th anniversary special.

Immortal is at #66 on the Billboard 200 chart this week. It sold 19,074.

U.S. Sales
#24 Sales 42,646 Total 42,646 Week : 1
#47 Sales 18,096 Total 60,852 Week : 2
#63 Sales 16,397 Total 77,249 Week : 3
#66 Sales 19,074 Total 96,323 Week : 4

I love this album... I love all MJ albums I hope that Cirque DU Soleil makes a music video (Short film) for They Don't Care About Us with the future soldiers.

This is awesome. Then ending blows me away

TDCAU Immortal Version - Uncensored Alternate Edit - by DJ_OXyGeNe_8

This week:

Immortal #61 (Last week's position #66)
Number Ones #156 (RE-ENTRY)

Was the design on the IMMORTAL T-shirt from the official website off-centre for anyone? Because mine was more to the right and they wouldn't replace it... >_

I bought the album from Amazon. There was no t-shirt included. :sad:

Last edited:
Finally listened to this album from start to finish. If you haven't bought this yet out of protest against Monster, Sony, or if you think this is just a cheap remix album well then trust me, it's your loss.

I bought the album from Amazon. There was no t-shirt included. :sad:
The t-shirt was on MichaelJackson.com only I think I got mine it was like $60.00 for the deluxe edition, show program, and t-shirt but now they are all sold out on MichaelJackson.com only the CD's are still available.

All the shirts have the print like that

I picked one up in Vegas and thought something was wrong with it until my Girlfriend pointed out that's how they made em

OK, thanks for clearing that up!! :)

There was a contest on Facebook that was hosted by Pongr. to upload a pic of you holding the album with a friend and the best pic would be sent to LA for a January performance. Don't know who won. :(
I posed w/my mom while wearing a remember the time outfit I made from scratch. :D

The show was amazing. had me in tears for 1/2 of it. and screaming for the rest.

For those who went to shows, couldn't you guys buy the merchandise at the place where the show was held? 'Cause I bought the deluxe version, got a bag and tour book for a pretty good offer..

Back