IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: It's Time To Start Sharing The Burden...

Gaz regularly updates the bar with all donations and funds from Patreon.

Thank you for the donations. Gaz will update the bar when he's next available. Any leftover funds will go towards the next month's payment.

Ahhhhh! came across MJJ community and feel sooooooo nostalgic and grateful it’s still here! I’d suggest maybe making the donation part a little more obvious as I couldn’t find it and I’d love to give a donation to keep this site going! DONT GET RID OF THE SITE! It’s great and It warms my heart knowing it’s still here :) :D

I´m glad the support seems to work out for every month! I get more confident / hopeful that MJJC will stay alive :)

Hi Yoo-hoo! Welcome!

I have hope that it does stay up as long as it can. things are not cheap and keeping websites up are expensive. this isn't the early 2000's anymore. things cost more then they cost it back then.

Goal amount for the next month: 174 USD, Received: 107 USD (62%)

I hope, it will work out this month :praying

Bumping this because I had no idea there was a Patreon or that there was so much swimming around this.

Goal amount for the next month: 174 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)

will donate soon...join me, if possible #MJFam

original.jpg

We need more donations and regular donators, guys. We've fallen short too many times recently. It's not going to cut it.

Goal amount for the next month: 174 USD, Received: 135 USD (78%)

images

on a good way # MJFAM

Hi, guys. Perhaps Gaz hasn't updated the donation bar over the past week, BUT if that's not the case, then it looks as though we are still $39 short for this month.

The owner has said that if we can't meet the target, it could spell the end of the forum. I know this has been said before and MJJC has continued on and on, but this time it could definitely be for real. Please, it will only take five dollars from a handful of people and we'll easily get over the line and perhaps even spill into next month.

Thank you so much to those people who have already donated and who donate regularly, by either using the "donate" button or the patron system.
We appreciate your efforts very much.

A special thank you to Paris78 for her positive encouragement in this thread - it's a nice touch to use pictures of Michael. :)

Back