Why Do People Sexualize Michael?

Michael was quite a passionate man, you can listen to lots of his songs :tongue:

Michael straight up told the rabbi that he doesn't like being looked at in that way. that if he knew what women were thinking, he wouldn't even go onstage. he said that it was something that he didn't understand, and that his relationships ended because he refused to take it to that level. he was scared when tatum O'Neal, brooke shields, Tatiana thumbzen, and Madonna came onto him. right before he made those statements, he said 'of course I wouldn't say this publicly'. he knew that if he did, he'd lose a chunk of his female fans who are mainly interested in his looks. yet those fans completely disregard this information, and would rather believe second or third party sources than the man himself. they read between imaginary lines and create wild fiction. he had to play the character onstage (after 'thriller' mainly). that alter ego is as old as the entertainment industry itself. it's a shame because he had so much more to him than that one dimensional sleazy stereotype. you'd never know that though, based on the way that some of them talk about him..

If he didn't want to be sexualised, the gold pants, the sensual dance moves, and In The Closet weren't a very good idea then. :rollin:

Someone with hundred of adult heterosexual magasines in his bedroom , with his own semens found on many of these magasines cannot be asexual .

ezgif.com-resize-86.gif

I believe Michael was capable of being sexual, but he would show it on his own terms. He wouldn’t flaunt sexuality like other male singers because it wasn’t his thing and he probably thought being overly sexual in public was repulsive. Some men are like that.

Even if he wasn’t exposed to sex as a child or bought up in a partial religious home - as an adult, he can still make his own choices about how he expressed himself in public. Though I think his mother had some influence on him being conservative.

But I bet if he was alone or with a special someone, he could be a very different person. 😉 He simply wanted some parts of his life private and did a superb job of keeping it secret.

Re: Why do people sexaulize Michael?

Not a clue. I could be biased because I'm asexual myself, but I get a strong impression that Michael fell somewhere under the asexual umbrella. (Since this has really only become well-known in the mainstream within the past decade or so, I'm not surprised he never publicly identified with it; lots of aces go a long time without realizing there are others like them.) That would perfectly explain why he didn't see things as sexual when other people did, and why he didn't have many sexual/romantic relationships. (I actually wrote my master's thesis on asexuality, and I have a footnote describing these points about how it relates to Michael.)

It's so odd to me to see/hear people calling Michael sexy, but that kind of talk honestly strikes me as odd no matter who the subject is; I just don't relate to it. (Honestly, a lot of times I forget that sex is even a thing people do, and it's hard to wrap my brain around the fact that it's a real thing and not just like a running joke in society. I would not be surprised at all if Michael had a similar thought process.)
That could be true, but I believe he was that way because he was a child in his heart. It was stolen from him which is why he bought neverland and the rides that came with it. I always think that when mj was a baby, he was a man, and when he was a man, he was a baby🤣😅

Bu tür şeyleri konuşucaklarına müziğini konuşsalar daha iyi bence bu durum hem sevenlerini hemde biz hayranları oldukça rahatsız ediyor açıkcası

Back