The Estate/John Branca Considering Suing 'Leaving Neverland' Director Dan Reed over lies etc

The Estate isn't ideal as you think.
It's true they defended MJ in courts.
But in front of the media, there's no Estate.
There is a lack of creativity from them.

The Estate has also defended Michael in front of the media with several very strong statements. Have you not seen those statements? They are not, nor should they be, out in front of the media on a daily basis defending Michael. They are doing what they are supposed to do. Can you please elaborate what you think they should be doing. Maybe someone can present your ideas to them. Btw, no one said that the Estate was ideal or perfect.

Last edited:
I think the Estate did well over all. Maybe they could've done even better by sending a spokes person out there (because their statements were largely ignored by the media), but I honestly think things wouldn't have been much different. The media didn't want (and still doesn't) want to hear and report that side of the story.

I look at this as a JOINT effort by the family and fans acting out there in the media and the Estate handling the legal and BTS things.

And hopefully we will start seeing the good/positive results very soon!

The Estate has also defended Michael in front of the media with several very strong statements. Have you not seen those statements?
That initial letter they sent was good. But after that, they've basically been silent and letting the fans do their work for them.

If it was not for Taj and Brandi, MJ fans' tireless dedication and research, and a handful of journos who've gone above and beyond (Mike Smallcombe, Charles Thomson, John Ziegler), then none of the issues with the film or Robson and Safechuck's stories would have ever reached the general public.

And to top it all off Alicia is scolding the fans today in an inaccurate and condescending response...

Last edited:
I truly believe that the Estate are working hard in the background to produce a robust defence of the claims against Michael. They will not show their hand before they are ready as they would not want to allow HBO, Dan Reed and others, time to fabricate a rebuttal. When they have the opportunity to present their case in court or during arbitration I feel things will change dramatically. Unfortunately, this will not be for several more months.

I truly believe that the Estate are working hard in the background to produce a robust defence of the claims against Michael. They will not show their hand before they are ready as they would not want to allow HBO, Dan Reed and others, time to fabricate a rebuttal. When they have the opportunity to present their case in court or during arbitration I feel things will change dramatically. Unfortunately, this will not be for several more months.

Thank You!!!! I agree with everything you said.

1nn5;4256859 said:
the Estate are working hard!
Can you explain me why Nottage is still working on Don't Stop Til You Get Enough project?

No, I can’t explain why Nottage is still working on the musical. However, I still believe the Estate is working hard behind the scenes. Btw, I came to the conclusion that I don’t like Nottage, and she shouldn’t be working on musical. I have to have faith that the Estate will not allow anything negative to be released on Michael. They know the fan base will not support that.

somewhereinthedark;4256861 said:
No, I can’t explain why Nottage is still working on the musical. However, I still believe the Estate is working hard behind the scenes. Btw, I came to the conclusion that I don’t like Nottage, and she shouldn’t be working on musical. I have to have faith that the Estate will not allow anything negative to be released on Michael. They know the fan base will not support that.

Personally, when I see Nottage working on the musical project. It give me an idea about the work of the Estate.

The information that I have been shown over the past few days I have come to the John Branca is a crook & is the main root of MJ's financial demise

If the estate win this case against HBO , there is a higher percent chance that they go after Dan Reed after HBO .

Back