Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Just posting this here- I've not seen it in this thread before?

Discussion of LN deposition docs from about 17 mins- summary. I haven't watched it all yet, so not sure if anything new.

Truth to Power : Funding Neverland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1802&v=1Ht2pcr3gjk

My wish is that one day they all get exposed. It wouldn't surprise me at all if it's true what some lawyer said a month or so ago. That Cobrah, Harvey Levin, Gayle, Weinstein and Geffen are funding it.

When you watch this video.
You will also notice something interesting:

MJ and James are wearing the same clothings in the car and in the plane.
This means the footage in the plane is not from the Hawaii Trip were MJ and James should have recorded this edited interview like Reed want us to make belive.
It is from the Bad tour!

Look here is the absolute proof for that:
The photo in the plane was shoot on July 11 1988 by Dave Hogan/Getty Imags

https://www.gettyimages.de/detail/n...ld-jimmy-safechuck-on-nachrichtenfoto/2799214

When you like to know when other pictures with Michael and James were made....
Here is a foto collection with MJ pictures from 1988.
When you click on the pictures find the details and the dates when they were made.

The pictures with James in the yellow shirt with the long armes are for example from the Phantome of the Opera attendence in early months of 1988 which James did also mention in James lawsuit.

https://www.gettyimages.de/fotos/mi...tpopular&page=1&suppressfamilycorrection=true

You will also find out when you click on the pictures how much you have to pay when you want to use this copy right protected pictures in the collection.

Did Dan Reed pay and ask for permission???

I don't think so!

Last edited:
My wish is that one day they all get exposed. It wouldn't surprise me at all if it's true what some lawyer said a month or so ago. That Cobrah, Harvey Levin, Gayle, Weinstein and Geffen are funding it.
Me too, I'm very curious about the background of all this, but I'm afraid we'll never know (we can speculate but this can't be proved by average people like fans through public documents like building permits unfortunately).

And although I genuinely think it's a big, even "sensational" story to tell (think of it this way: LN could be the hoax of the year/decade which managed to scam big corporations like HBO or Oprah), which makes it even more scary why there isn't anyone investigating it. It's hard to believe that no one, not even HBO's competitors want to grab the possibility to expose their rivals just because... I can't even find any acceptable reason why, because "not liking MJ" isn't enough to go against their interests.

I really don't know what's behind this decades-long agenda against MJ, but must be some powerful forces to be able to mute any other voices.

Me too, I'm very curious about the background of all this, but I'm afraid we'll never know (we can speculate but this can't be proved by average people like fans through public documents like building permits unfortunately).

And although I genuinely think it's a big, even "sensational" story to tell (think of it this way: LN could be the hoax of the year/decade which managed to scam big corporations like HBO or Oprah), which makes it even more scary why there isn't anyone investigating it. It's hard to believe that no one, not even HBO's competitors want to grab the possibility to expose their rivals just because... I can't even find any acceptable reason why, because "not liking MJ" isn't enough to go against their interests.

I really don't know what's behind this decades-long agenda against MJ, but must be some powerful forces to be able to mute any other voices.

It potentially made some sense while he was alive and people wanted his music publishing, but to continue attacking a decade after he died, after Sony/ATC has been sold, is inexplicable.
What does anybody gain, except the destruction of the MJ Estate's business?
Is it just because decades of inaccurate, malicious reports have convinced some powerful people that MJ must be guilty and brought down at all costs? Despite the evidence that shows he's NOT guilty of these or any other crimes? I don't know. But it's evil.

Seriously, you just have to look at comments across the internet to see what's happened. People are so invested in the belief that MJ was a criminal that even if they accept Wade and James are lying, even if they accept Arvizo was a scam, they STILL believe he was guilty because "everyone knows". Just some mythical knowledge or feeling that cannot be justified by any actual proof.

Of course, challenge them on that and they either go silent, block you, or attack you.

It potentially made some sense while he was alive and people wanted his music publishing, but to continue attacking a decade after he died, after Sony/ATC has been sold, is inexplicable.
What does anybody gain, except the destruction of the MJ Estate's business?
Is it just because decades of inaccurate, malicious reports have convinced some powerful people that MJ must be guilty and brought down at all costs? Despite the evidence that shows he's NOT guilty of these or any other crimes? I don't know. But it's evil.

Seriously, you just have to look at comments across the internet to see what's happened. People are so invested in the belief that MJ was a criminal that even if they accept Wade and James are lying, even if they accept Arvizo was a scam, they STILL believe he was guilty because "everyone knows". Just some mythical knowledge or feeling that cannot be justified by any actual proof.

Of course, challenge them on that and they either go silent, block you, or attack you.
I leave those folks in God's hands. Regardless what they do, Michael still come out on top. Like that picture by Dave LaChappell, God will let MJ make the devil his foot stool along with his munuses/evil folks.

The pictures from James sitting with MJ in a carvan ( from which we first thought were shoot on the speed demon set) are maybe from the pepsi commercial.

Cause here here we have Michael sitting with Karen Faye in maybe the same caravan on the pepsi commerical set were MJ is wearing the dress from the second pepsi commercial from 1987.

https://www.google.de/search?q=mich...oECAEQKA&biw=722&bih=582#imgrc=i1hnWgdtRK2uwM

Its possible that they simply had the same caravan on the Speed Demon set AND the pepsi commerial set.

Michael is wearing the dress from this second pepsi commerial also is some of the pictures with James in LN you can find again in this video.

So when all these pictures are behind the scene footage from the pepsi commercial in 1987 were MJ met James the first time had absolutly no relationship is nothing sinister on all these picrures!

Last edited:
After having watched this crap now...

... I am puzzled how people cannot tell the life stories of Robson's and Safechuck's were so deliberately placed to make the viewer feel sorry for them - even though none of their family issues have been caused by MJ, yet they dare to make MJ responsible for their declining fortunes. The highlight was Robson's acting when he broke into fake ass tears - the story he had to set up to lie to his own wife and family members. Whereas Safechuck's wife very likely is acting herself like she wouldn't know it's due to financial issues.
I do believe Robson's family wholeheartedly believes the self-publicist that Wade has always been (according to people that knew him personally).
I also do believe that it's clear that the Safechucks are all aware that none of it is true. The mother providing the most obvious lie when she claimed to have danced when MJ had died.

... I am shocked this youTube user (shown near the end) who repeatedly says "**** you Wade" hasn't yet sued Dan Reed for exploitation because - without the need of words - the context makes it clear that the youTube user is presented to its audience as a mean person which qualifies as a violation of that user's general right of personality. The user has the control over his own upload but Reed has no right to misuse it for his own purposes by including it without the user's consent.

4 hours where the focus is so conveniently fading from the stuff that people are simply led to believe as true: the alleged grooming.
This mockumentary just proves that you could set up a framework that describes the methods of criminal acts and put two guys in there whom you provide material to tell its audience examples of said crimes.

It's a shame that not everyone can see through it, it's a malicious duffing of people's sympathy, support and - by the way of its public exploitation - of financial profits.

Last edited:
The pictures from James sitting with MJ in a carvan ( from which we first thought were shoot on the speed demon set) are maybe from the pepsi commercial.

Cause here here we have Michael sitting with Karen Faye in maybe the same caravan on the pepsi commerical set were MJ is wearing the dress from the second pepsi commercial from 1987.

https://www.google.de/search?q=mich...oECAEQKA&biw=722&bih=582#imgrc=i1hnWgdtRK2uwM

Its possible that they simply had the same caravan on the Speed Demon set AND the pepsi commerial set.

Michael is wearing the dress from this second pepsi commerial also is some of the pictures with James in LN you can find again in this video.

So when all these pictures are behind the scene footage from the pepsi commercial in 1987 were MJ met James the first time had absolutly no relationship is nothing sinister on all these picrures!

The photos of MJ and James are from the set of Speed Demon. For one his hair is different to how it was during the Pepsi commercial and exactly like it was during the Speed Demon shoot. Secondly, he did not wear the 'Bad' outfit for the Pepsi shoot. Thirdly, James is wearing his own 'Bad' outfit that he would not have owned yet and was made for him by Michael Bush. I know you mean well, but you can not discredit every single detail or every time they were together.

Look .... here MJ is waring the same black undershirt in the stage footage of the pepsi commercial like he is wearing in the carawan pictures wih james.

VOln0nj.jpg

2wuNBPw.png

Carvan footage from the speed demon set which proofs that it is the same carvan were MJ and James are sitting in

Last edited:
... I am puzzled how people cannot tell the life stories of Robson's and Safechuck's were so deliberately placed to make the viewer feel sorry for them - even though none of their family issues have been caused by MJ, yet they dare to make MJ responsible for their declining fortunes. The highlight was Robson's acting when he broke into fake ass tears - the story he had to set up to lie to his own wife and family members. Whereas Safechuck's wife very likely is acting herself like she wouldn't know it's due to financial issues.
I do believe Robson's family wholeheartedly believes the self-publicist that Wade has always been (according to people that knew him personally).
I also do believe that it's clear that the Safechucks are all aware that none of it is true. The mother providing the most obvious lie when she claimed to have danced when MJ had died.
Yep, this is a very interesting point, especially in the case of the Robsons, where the family was basically broke up because of the ambition of the "stage mom", plus the father's mental illness and later suicide must have been hard to cope with as well. Obviously there's much remorse in that family, but instead of blaming the obvious culprit (who's part of the family) it's like an escape route for the whole family to project their hard feelings onto MJ (who is indirectly connected to their "failures", but not the cause of it).

I don't think Robson's family believes him wholeheartedly though: I agree that to some extent they could persuade themselves to believe him because it's easier than facing their issues (or even guilt in the case of the mother), plus they might feel they must stand by their relative, but deep down they must know it's not entirely true.

Now that I look at it, looks like Safechuck may just be wearing MJ's jacket. I believe this would be from before he went on the Bad tour and had his own outfit made. My other points still stand. It's the set of Speed Demon.

maybe their families all know that the two "boys" are liars but they play the game to get $$$$$

maybe their families all know that the two "boys" are liars but they play the game to get $$$$$

That's exactly what I believe!!!

They were all led to believe that there would be a major "POT OF GOLD" at the end of the mockumentary rainbow and they all agreed to play a "role." The stage mothers were denied fame and fortune for their sons, so they choose Door Number Two instead.

Little did they know that a bunch of folks were not just going to believe them and those same folks decided to fight back and do their own investigations. I bet they're all sorry Safechuck added his FAKE Train Story, which just opened the door for more of their lies and inconsistencies to be exposed.

Sorry, I'm new to this forum and I don't know how I can view what I was thanked for on this forum. How do I read it for my own profile?

Oh and another question, how do you embed a twitter comment where you see it all instead of clicking on it?

As far as I know, you can only see any 'Thanks' on your posts when you're looking at the actual posts, not on your profile.

You can embed tweets by clicking the little arrow in the top right corner of a tweet and selecting 'Embed Tweet'. Copy the code and paste it directly into a post. The 'Embed Tweet' option is available on the website version of Twitter, but it's not on the Android mobile app. Not sure about the iOS version. For more information - https://help.twitter.com/en/using-twitter/how-to-embed-a-tweet

If you ever need help on MJJC, you can use the Help And Information forum, or you can contact a member of staff through PM, if you think that option is more appropriate. :)

Thanks.

Now that I look at it, looks like Safechuck may just be wearing MJ's jacket. I believe this would be from before he went on the Bad tour and had his own outfit made. My other points still stand. It's the set of Speed Demon.

The only thing we have to do is to ask karen faye if james did visit the speed demon set or if they made the pictures on the set the pepsi commerial in the same caravan.

But I don't have twitter or facebook do do this.

James is nowhere in the credits of moonwalker.

The more pictures with and videofootage with MJ and James we can bring out of the timeline of the accusation the more we can disproove it.

Cause they present the pictures as proof that MJ spend time with Michael when he should have abused him.

The pictures from MJ and James on the beach are from feburary 1988 at the hilton hotel.

Proof:

https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Michael_Jackson,_1988_(3662754910).jpg

I would really love to bring the pictures with MJ and James were they are huging each other out of the time line of the accusations.

Last edited:
Look. Here's the reality. Things haven't changed. Just like before this doc some people believe he was this monster while most just don't believe the claims. Because the "victims" have always been so sketchy most people can't form an opinion. I honestly don't believe the accusers. Now....is it at all possible? Sure, yeah, why not? I mean he had opportunities like we all have. We've all been alone with a minor haven't we? Did we do anything? What if we were accused? So I HIGHLY doubt MJ didn't anything sexual. I haven't come across anything that would make me believe MJ was a pedophile. The waters are just too murky just like they have always been. There is no way to definitely prove it didn't happen and there is no actual proof that it did so it's a wash. We are right back where we in 1995. I got my mom back on the fence. She believed the doc before I showed her the major problems with it. I've made friends think twice who were dismayed from the doc. Dan Reed comes across as an unreliable self-serving, greedy asshole. So I'm leaving it there. People believe what they want to believe. Just give us some MJ music and let this pass.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Listening to <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MichaelJackson?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw"># MichaelJackson</a> attys John Branca, Bryan Freedman, &amp; Howard Weitzman &#8294;<a href="https://twitter.com/Harvard_Law?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@Harvard_Law</a>&#8297; speaking on the subject &#8220;Trial By Media: Guilty Until Proven Innocent.&#8221; More Tk &#8294;<a href="https://twitter.com/billboard?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@billboard</a>&#8297; <a href="https://t.co/G8CRzEBSJg">pic.twitter.com/G8CRzEBSJg</a></p>&mdash; Claudia Rosenbaum (@CJRosenbaum) <a href="https://twitter.com/CJRosenbaum/status/1118220288062308352?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">16. April 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Michael Jackson estate hits back at 'Leaving Neverland'
By Associated Press

Published: 22:11 BST, 16 April 2019 |

BOSTON (AP) - The co-executor of Michael Jackson's estate said Tuesday that he's confident the late superstar's supporters will be able to protect his legacy in the wake of an HBO documentary featuring the disturbing stories of two men who say Jackson sexually abused them as boys.
Longtime entertainment attorney John Branca called the documentary a one-sided "made-for-TV-movie" and accused the film's subjects of being motivated by money. Branca acknowledged that Jackson's estate has faced "challenges" since the documentary's release, but said he doesn't believe there will be a long-term impact.
"People love Michael. They love Michael's music for sure. And if the investigation is effective, which I think it will be, in showing that there is severe doubt about what may or may not have happened, we will be back to people feeling 'It's OK to say I like Michael,'" Branca said on a panel hosted by the Harvard Institute of Politics.
It's the latest attack by Jackson's estate against "Leaving Neverland," featuring Wade Robson and James Safechuck. The estate has slammed filmmakers for not interviewing any of Jackson's family members or other defenders, who insist the singer never molested a child.
The film's director, Dan Reed, has repeatedly defended the film. Robson and Safechucks's accusations are not new, but have put Jackson's legacy under fresh scrutiny amid the #MeToo movement.
A lawyer for the men said Tuesday that Branca and lawyers for Jackson's estate are seeking to discredit the singer's accusers out of their own financial interest.
"Their recent comments are just part and parcel of the same thing they've been doing for years, which is protect the estate so they can continue to profit off of it," attorney Vince Finaldi said.
The men first came forward with their stories years earlier in lawsuits. Both of them had previously denied the singer sexually abused them, but said having their own children and Jackson's 2009 death forced them to face the truth. Their lawsuits were dismissed for technical reasons and their appeals are expected to be argued this summer.
Jackson, who was cleared in 2005 of charges that he molested another boy, acknowledged that he befriended numerous children, including some he invited into his bed, but denied molesting any.
<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">RT -- MSN picks up <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MichaelJackson?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw"># MichaelJackson</a> Daily Mail story --revealing what a BIG FAT LIAR <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/WadeRobson?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Wade Robson</a> has turned out to be .. OH!! <a href="https://t.co/Ar4G8lQFW6">https://t.co/Ar4G8lQFW6</a></p>&mdash; MJJJusticeProject (@MJJJusticePrjct) <a href="https://twitter.com/MJJJusticePrjct/status/1118569717256474625?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">17. April 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I personally applaud Branca and his temptation to sue <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/DanReed?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#DanReed </a>. Dan failed to fact check. He stole footage. He's been extremely vocal about his &quot;lets make sure MJ is guilty&quot; agenda and he's likely profiting from it! <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MJTruthSquad?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MJ TruthSquad</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/LeavingNeverland?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >#LeavingNeverland</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/FactsDontLiePeopleDo?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5E tfw">#FactsDontLiePeopleDo</a></p>&mdash; KerryWard (@FallAgainMJ) <a href="https://twitter.com/FallAgainMJ/status/1118537845516447747?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">17. April 2019</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">They could sue for loss of revenue, the could sue for copyright violation. They could sue for defamation against the Estate. Many options open to them.</p>&mdash; KerryWard (@FallAgainMJ) <a href="https://twitter.com/FallAgainMJ/status/1118538939168690176?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">17. April 2019</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I want front row seats to that one - and a massive articulated truck of popcorn!</p>&mdash; KerryWard (@FallAgainMJ) <a href="https://twitter.com/FallAgainMJ/status/1118541160602009600?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">17. April 2019</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Mute who again? <a href="https://t.co/VZVl7NO7qp">pic.twitter.com/VZVl7NO7qp</a></p>&mdash; Cherrelle (@Happychick93) <a href="https://twitter.com/Happychick93/status/1118351945121566720?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">17. April 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async="" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">&quot;Michael Jackson Co-Executor John Branca Says He's Considering Suing 'Leaving Neverland' Director Dan Reed&quot; via <a href="https://twitter.com/billboard?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@billboard</a><a href="https://t.co/YYhRFDkR1d">https://t.co/YYhRFDkR1d</a></p>&mdash; Juliens Auctions (@JuliensAuctions) <a href="https://twitter.com/JuliensAuctions/status/1118345233761091585?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">17. April 2019</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I'd like to buy a dinner for the person who runs this <a href="https://twitter.com/JuliensAuctions?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@JuliensAucti ons</a> account --Buds -- &#55358;&#56688; <a href="https://t.co/1ACVJU3jet">https://t.co/1ACVJU3jet</a></p>&mdash; MJJJusticeProject (@MJJJusticePrjct) <a href="https://twitter.com/MJJJusticePrjct/status/1118349029270667264?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">17. April 2019</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">John Branca says MJGlobal family will fight for the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MichaelJackson?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw"># MichaelJackson</a> truth to be told... <a href="https://t.co/NAUIgKu2EA">https://t.co/NAUIgKu2EA</a> You got that right Mr. B!! &#55357;&#56856;</p>&mdash; MJJJusticeProject (@MJJJusticePrjct) <a href="https://twitter.com/MJJJusticePrjct/status/1118312900685230080?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">17. April 2019</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">&#8220;Those people made up a goddamn story&#8221; &#8211; Michael Jackson&#8217;s estate executor considers suing &#8216;Leaving Neverland&#8217; creators <a href="https://t.co/S1M78W3Lgi">https://t.co/S1M78W3Lgi</a> <a href="https://t.co/9q8O6Tutvu">pic.twitter.com/9q8O6Tutvu</a></p>&mdash; NME (@NME) <a href="https://twitter.com/NME/status/1118459885958651904?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">17. April 2019</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Hey dipshit, we were at court the day before we testified, waiting for the prosecution to rest. That&#8217;s when I spoke to him. I didn&#8217;t say I spoke to him at the ranch.</p>&mdash; Brett Barnes (@IAmBrettBarnes) <a href="https://twitter.com/IAmBrettBarnes/status/1118278231344345088?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">16. April 2019</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Opinion | The accusations of Michael Jackson in &quot;Leaving Neverland&quot; can't be taken at face-value <a href="https://t.co/q1pjGAC2qe">https://t.co/q1pjGAC2qe</a></p>&mdash; The Breeze (@TheBreezeJMU) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheBreezeJMU/status/1118166042021380096?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">16. April 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async="" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Congratulations for doing such a consistently excellent job for all of Michael&#8217;s Fans across the world. I know Michael would be so proud and gracious for all you do, supporting him and all those who love him. Please keep doing what your doing. You keep his legacy alive. A big LYM <a href="https://t.co/BK9uaofdFF">https://t.co/BK9uaofdFF</a></p>&mdash; Karen Faye (@wingheart) <a href="https://twitter.com/wingheart/status/1118289825558171648?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">16. April 2019</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Michael thought beyond anything any of us would ever come up with. He would amaze me. He was never afraid to do what many thought would be the impossible! He was a GENIUS! <a href="https://t.co/bEgzKgckMp">https://t.co/bEgzKgckMp</a></p>&mdash; Brenda Harvey Richie (@BrendaRichie) <a href="https://twitter.com/BrendaRichie/status/1118566486031736832?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">17. April 2019</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">What&#8217;s notable, though, is that whilst defending Jackson, each maintained a consistent &amp; credible story for decades - whereas in the few short years since they u-turned in order to demand millions of dollars, they&#8217;ve been caught in constant lies, contradictions &amp; even perjury.</p>&mdash; Charles Thomson (@CEThomson) <a href="https://twitter.com/CEThomson/status/1118421940031696897?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">17. April 2019</a></blockquote>

https://www.n-tv.de/regionales/nordr...e20975119.html

Bonn (dpa / lnw) - In the first three weeks, more than 13,000 visitors viewed the controversial Michael Jackson exhibition in the Bundeskunsthalle. This was announced by the Bonn Museum on Wednesday. The exhibition "Michael Jackson: On the Wall" has been running since March 22nd and can be seen until July 14th. She treats the image of the pop star in the visual arts.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">For everyone in the great <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MJFam?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MJFam</a> Wish you all a really good Easter! &#9728;&#65039;&#9975;&#55357;&#56355; <a href="https://t.co/8f3lp6SfwH">pic.twitter.com/8f3lp6SfwH</a></p>&mdash; Tone (@tonelillbl) <a href="https://twitter.com/tonelillbl/status/1118574428516958208?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">17. April 2019</a></blockquote>

The Exhibit was NOT controversial, the people who are lying (Wade/James/Dan) are controversial.

Glad Brett responsed to some fool. To that fool, when people speak the truth, they do not change stories and get caught in lies when they speak. Again, some folks so desperate for MJ to be guilty until they look like fools. I say people like that are hiding something or a troll.

Last edited:
I try to find out when the speed demon video segment from moonwalker was shoot.
But this semes to be difficult.

Can someone help me?

The movie was relesed october 29 1988.
MJ was touring in euruope til the end of september 1988

This is not much time left for james to shoot pictures with Michael in the caravan in his abuse timeline.

Last edited:
MJ's VEVO channel on youtube is losing an average of 600 subscribers a day. On the other hand, his other channel MichaelJackson is gaining an average of 10,000 subscribers a day. Can anyone explain this? The views are very solid though and consistently on the rise on both channels.

As much as I would love for the estate to add Oprah to any lawsuit filed against Reed - I fear it would lessen their chance of winning if they add Oprah to it. But still, I do wonder if fearing she can be added to any lawsuit is the reason she removed everything from all SM accounts.

This would be the only problem/concerns I have with Branca's comment about "considering" suing. I think he kind of has to now, because if he doesn't, it'll look like they are backing down or running away and were just bluffing to get some headlines. I am not a lawyer so I don't know what grounds they'd have to sue Reed, but I think Branca needs to be careful for the things he says he'll deliver on and cannot.

Look here is the absolute proof for that:
The photo in the plane was shoot on July 11 1988 by Dave Hogan/Getty Imags

https://www.gettyimages.de/detail/n...ld-jimmy-safechuck-on-nachrichtenfoto/2799214

When you like to know when other pictures with Michael and James were made....
Here is a foto collection with MJ pictures from 1988.
When you click on the pictures find the details and the dates when they were made.

The pictures with James in the yellow shirt with the long armes are for example from the Phantome of the Opera attendence in early months of 1988 which James did also mention in James lawsuit.

https://www.gettyimages.de/fotos/mi...tpopular&page=1&suppressfamilycorrection=true

You will also find out when you click on the pictures how much you have to pay when you want to use this copy right protected pictures in the collection.

Did Dan Reed pay and ask for permission???

I don't think so!

I agree this is a great resource for photo dates (Getty), but I don't think the photo in the car is the same date as the aeroplane. MJ's jacket in the car has blue epaulettes (on the shoulder), and he is wearing a long-sleeve red shirt underneath - you can easily see the red cuffs in the car photo.

I wonder if the blue 'college' jacket James is wearing was given to him by MJ? It looks too big (sleeves too long), and MJ wears a very similar jacket on the Bad tour with James.

MJ wore this blue college jacket on the Bad tour - next to the man with the red tartan jacket here (top of page):

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/629589222884171781/?lp=true

James also wore the same 'too big' jacket in London with MJ, on the same pinterest page (about 9 rows down, next to the photo of MJ wearing the Bad outfit in London with wide belt and police badges on jacket).
Same photo is at the top of this Pinterest page:
https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/723812971338943733/

This blue college jacket seems to have an embroidered design on the front, but I can't see what it is. (EDIT: I think it might be the 'Warner Bros' one with the cartoon rabbit - Bugs Bunny- on the front?)
https://starwearstatus.com/product/...vintage-delong-leather-wool-varsity-jacket/3/

This one appears to be for sale currently, as 'MJ-worn'!

I'm sorry, I can't post photos here any more- it doesn't work for me. :(

Last edited:
MJ's VEVO channel on youtube is losing an average of 600 subscribers a day. On the other hand, his other channel MichaelJackson is gaining an average of 10,000 subscribers a day. Can anyone explain this? The views are very solid though and consistently on the rise on both channels.
It's not specific to MJ. YouTube are just merging the Vevo subs with the official artist channels.

It's not specific to MJ. YouTube are just merging the Vevo subs with the official artist channels.

I don't understand what does that mean. Why he is losing on one and gaining significantly on the other? How does this work?

Back