Bad Tour Rome 1988 Pics

Got one.

gallery_917_165108.jpg

OH!!! OH OH!!! Dirty Diana!!! I LOVE that song and when he does it live... Drives me nuts! (even though he fudges the words from time to time hehe)

OH!!! OH OH!!! Dirty Diana!!! I LOVE that song and when he does it live... Drives me nuts! (even though he fudges the words from time to time hehe)

Same here!! I have the the footage on my ipod :)

How did you get that screenshot, where did that come from I wanna
see that concert SO BAAAAAAD!:weeping: I WANNA SEE IT NOW!!!!:weeping:
That looks like a shot of the concert I have on tape. Yep, VHS.
Not sure really since I'm terrible at identifying where each concert was performed.......
with the exception of MSG:The Solo Years.

*leaves*

Here's more.

baderafix.jpg

gallery_6589_910_11906.jpg

gallery_10_910_809109.jpg

gallery_861_12330.jpg

gallery_861_17084.jpg

Last edited:
Here's one for Jackson 5 Medley.

Badtour2leg132.jpg

That looks like a shot of the concert I have on tape. Yep, VHS.
Not sure really since I'm terrible at identifying where each concert was performed.......
with the exception of MSG:The Solo Years.

*leaves*

You can't have it. That is Rome 1988 1 hour footage from Lounis! Ultra rare! It's not possible you and other guys have it! Also, it's quite funny to ask it to share. Lol It ain't gonna be shared anyway :D :lol:

Well that Lounis is just a greed. You know I wanna see this concert, I've been dying to see it. This is why I kept saying I want the Rome 88' concert as one of the 3 on a 3 disc set official DVD.

I found loads.

*WARNING* Those pics are very large

66722_badtour88italy2_122_713lo.jpg

67028_badtour88italy4_122_456lo.jpg

68501_badtour88italy18_122_154lo.jpg

98260bcb740d.jpg

42acdf6d0059.jpg

37f79234a857.jpg

1700f4319b6b.jpg

65338f537056.jpg

Because with the original file, inside the file info it tells you its from Rotterdam ;)

I hate to be a bearer of bad news, I just saw a 5 second clip of Rome 88', well as in pics and the pic I thought was Rome and you told it's actually Rotterdam? It's actually Rome 88'. I know and if you look at the clip.

[YOUTUBE]eohh3woVAJw&[/YOUTUBE]

all this snapshoot pics are post by Jibrail from MJDHFAN before the forum its close by web sheriff and sony and there are more pics from this set of Rome they are amazing

all this snapshoot pics are post by Jibrail from MJDHFAN before the forum its close by web sheriff and sony and there are more pics from this set of Rome they are amazing

Yeah I went to check it out a couple of days ago and I guess I was too late.

It would be nice if we could find more footage of these classic concerts

Been a while since I last posted here. I haven't been looking for more Rome 88' pics, but I found a recent one.

tumblr_maoayy1F1A1qagmfeo1_1280.jpg

Oh!!!!!,Thank You Very Much Pop!!!,thanks for the pics!!!!,it's amazing!!!

Greetings!!! :ciao::ciao::ciao:

Back