This Is It 10th Anniversary Boxset

100 hours of footage and they don't give us anything new... Guess will have to wait till 2029 or later to see more. Not suprised.

100 hours of footage and they don't give us anything new... Guess will have to wait till 2029 or later to see more. Not suprised.

Yeah just like we're going to have to wait til Bad 100th anniversary to see the Bad Tour in full and in Blu ray (which is surely going to be completely obsolete when they finally decide to release it)

what is wrong woth the estate? we fight since january for his legacy to survive and THIS IS THE SH!T THEY GIVE TO US?!?!?!

what a joke. Slap in all our faces.

no words.

why is it so different than with any other artists to get new material?

The estate simply doesnt WANT to earn money anymore? or why this rediculous tii 10th boxset?

its crazy.

i wouldnt wonder if we never ever get any new material from michael.

What a way to waste the 10th anniversary of This Is It. That film finally humanised Michael to people who weren't fans. A rerelease with some new material could have been useful and a nice way to give something back to us for all the hard work. Though I guess that's probably not practical, given what's happened. But even the new shirts are overpriced.

Someone who actually cares about MJ’s legacy needs to take over. Like Brad Sundberg.

I agree with others here who said that there should be new material in this boxset. Whoever buys this is a mug and is wasting there money.

#EstateCostsUs

As a complaint against the extremely high cost of This is It boxset, all the posts of Michael Jackson Greece will contain the hashtag #EstateCostsUs.

We encourage you to use the same hashtag in order to send a message to Michael Jackson estate.

#mjfam

Last edited:
Why am I not surprised....
*edit
I hope MJ's kids will be involved in future releases because this is aint it.

Last edited:
No but seriously... is the Estate wanting us to be surprised because this box set has some silly lights? This is beyond stupid. Worst release ever no doubt about it. Good job Estate!

I don’t have a record player
I don’t have a 3D tv
I don’t have a 3D Blu-ray player
I don’t have 500 euros to spend on some “chalky” project again.

I already told everyone, the estate is a big joke. They are the worst ever, and it makes me so mad.

Share his unreleased music of his later years, studio footage, concert footage, his short films in the highest quality, etc.

This project is so laughable, it’s disrespectful towards the fans. What a big big joke. Awful. I hope that the estate reads this thread. This is almost stealing from people.

IMWhizzle;4270885 said:
I don’t have a record player
I don’t have a 3D tv
I don’t have a 3D Blu-ray player
I don’t have 500 euros to spend on some “chalky” project again.

I already told everyone, the estate is a big joke. They are the worst ever, and it makes me so mad.

Share his unreleased music of his later years, studio footage, concert footage, his short films in the highest quality, etc.

This project is so laughable, it’s disrespectful towards the fans. What a big big joke. Awful. I hope that the estate reads this thread. This is almost stealing from people.

Couldn't have said it better myself. This is a legal scam.

They must be desperate for money... Like, I want to support Michael but I can't spare $450 for this.

meh... no previously unseen footage. No new audio mix of the rehearsals. The only new staff can be in coffee book. Beautiful and pointless. Next please.

The unseen TII footage was used in a lawsuit somewhere, wasn't it? I forget if it was Murray's case or Katherine's lawsuit against AEG... is it possible maybe they can't release it due to some weird legal reason involving whatever case it was used in?

They should release the blue Vinyls in a Set. Like the original TII Vinyls 10 Years ago.

They should have. that would of been a smart move. they could of have the original vinyls and the blue vinyls. that would of made so much money. and fans even could of decide which one to buy but you know they would brought both of them.

So this 1000-items is not made for a big audience or complaing fans. When there is never seen footage it is a right decision to release it not yet and use it ot another anniversary. The 1000 items will be sold out quickly.

What is this 1000 items thing? does it exist?

Hudson112;4270869 said:
Someone who actually cares about MJ’s legacy needs to take over. Like Brad Sundberg.

LOL! Either him or some people who has been in the community for nearly about all theirs life.

#EstateCostsUs

As a complaint against the extremely high cost of This is It boxset, all the posts of Michael Jackson Greece will contain the hashtag #EstateCostsUs.

We encourage you to use the same hashtag in order to send a message to Michael Jackson estate.

#mjfam

I don't think this gonna do anything. but it's worth a try.

The unseen TII footage was used in a lawsuit somewhere, wasn't it? I forget if it was Murray's case or Katherine's lawsuit against AEG... is it possible maybe they can't release it due to some weird legal reason involving whatever case it was used in?

Yes it was and i'm am not sure.

Like it or not there's gonna be people who gonna buy this. so like i said earlier in this thread. i'll be waiting later this year and next for videos unboxes. :D

It's a marketing tool, they sell at a crazy price, limited edition and the right amount of people with enough money to spend will rush to pay the amount.

I feel the estate is trying to target the newer fans and new gen. it's feels that way because they know those people are gonna buy it. it's like who cares about the older fans. though that's no excuse for not releasing unseen footages, songs, etc. i'm pretty sure newer fans and the new gen want to see that too because there's no age limit when it comes to Michael. (well sometimes.) we can only wish for something new and i honestly feel they shouldn't even release nothing this year but fans was complaining how there's wasn't anything new so, i guess we kind of mess up ourselves.

It's a marketing tool, they sell at a crazy price, limited edition and the right amount of people with enough money to spend will rush to pay the amount.

We know that, but this is a shitty project, and that is a fact. Nothing is going to change that. People who buy this are probably going to try to re-sell it at a even higher amount of money but I know that they will fail, this is not worth any cent.

Back