thinking about a michael jackson tattoo

^ I think this one is very nice

it will make a great tattoo

no, unfortunately I don't have it in higher quality

I have a little mj symbol on the lower right of my back i had it done last year to celebrate michaels 50th birthday,now i feel it has gained alot more meaning!!

I wanted one long before he passed...but I'm definitely going to get a tattoo/memorial of him imprinted on my body.

^ i know i always wanted to get one buy now i am def getting it for my 18 bday

i love you mikey

i always thought how will they look when im 70years old,

but in about a month or so once it has sunk in I will getthe loton.

one from Bad

one from Thriller

one from Off the Wall

just discrete like top of the arm and others that can be covered up due to my future career ambition

Im def gonna take one now. But im still young for that decision so imma wait till im 17/18. Ow, al I want is his name written.

I have a meaningless tattoo already on my upperback towards my lower neck. It's of a star w/wings. I'm now going to adapt it w/the date 25/05/09 inbetween the wings and peak of the star.

Now it'll have a true a value to it. It'll depict a memory of Michael, who is a star and an angel who has gone to heaven.

My hero!

I have a meaningless tattoo already on my upperback towards my lower neck. It's of a star w/wings. I'm now going to adapt it w/the date 25/05/09 inbetween the wings and peak of the star.

Now it'll have a true a value to it. It'll depict a memory of Michael, who is a star and an angel who has gone to heaven.

My hero!

i'd advise you to put his birth date. believe me, you want to be reminded of the day he was brought into this life, not the day he was taken away.

i'd advise you to put his birth date. believe me, you want to be reminded of the day he was brought into this life, not the day he was taken away.

Thats a very good point actually, I didn't think of it like that.

I could instead do, 1958-2009.. To reflect both his birth and passing.

I want his name on my ankle, or possibly the MJ logo. Got a year before i am 18 though so i will be sure i really want it before i get it. It will make me feel better to know he is always with me.

Does anyone have a big high quality pic of the MJ logo? Cos I really want to get it tattooed.

This one:

brand.gif

here you go..click for bigger ofcourse if its posted small.
michaeljackson5.jpg

great thread..i wanted one too after he died..or even before he died but i was chicken..now no needle will hurt me more than that day. i guess i want to feel close to him or something. i was thinking a portrait tattoo though so i can see his face always when i look down ..i think ill put it on my inner forearm..maybe this photo with those eyes!! :swoon: :-(
badera323.jpg

on my birthday next month..and im getting it in Gary, in. too woo hoo. atleast a tattoo will make me smile.

I've been dreaming/thinking about the day I would meet MJ and he would sign my wrist so I could get a tatoo. :(

I absolutely want one, though now I have to think through of another kind of tattoo.

hehe we will all be Michaeled up because i'm gonna get one but it's going to be like one of his quotes or a verse out of one of his songs and then it's gonna have mjj at the end of it. I really want it so so bad i don't care what anyone else thinks i don't think i'll reget it at all. Although my parents or boyfriend may have something to say about it but o well.

does anyone know around about how much it costs to get like a 2inch tattoo in london somewhere? just an around about cost

i'm definitely going to have one, on my arm, as soon as i get to london next month. i've been thinking about it quite a long time but now i'm absolutely certain that i want it.

I think Im going to simply get his initials on me somewhere,very small and personal.

I have been thinking about this too. I already have MJ (from the history album cover) on my belly and have Michael Jackson written on the side of my foot. Am thinking maybe I'll just add 1958-2009 to my foot. Not sure yet. But I want to do something.

I have a plan to get his logo on my hip this summer but my plan was changed to 2010 once I arrive London. I was thinking that I want "this is it and the date of show I attend" but now there is no this is it show so I am thinking about to have his formal logo instead. I will do that on his next Bday

My only reccommendation is, if you're wanting one of his face (like a portrait etc) make sure you go and see a really well respected tattooist and speak to them... cause portraits can be really hard and can end up looking weird if done by a lesser artist.

If you're going for a symbol etc make sure you get a high quality image that they can replicate.

I've been flirting so long with the idea of an MJ tattoo, might finally take the plunge

I so want one too, just his logo on my ankle. I'm worried about the pain though, I know it sounds lame but I am a wuss and have small pain threshold :(

I have been considering having my entire arm done in a MJ sleve tattoo... just black ink. All kinds of MJ designs through there.

Whatever I do, im definitely getting a tat to take with me through my life. Michael will always be in my heart, soul, and soon, in my skin :p

I think it's so wonderful for us to be getting MJ tattoo's because he will forever be apart of our lives and i don't mind putting something of him on my body he deserves it!

I've never wanted a tattoo of any kind, but would actually like to get an MJ one now. But I guess I'd have to go for something small on my ankle. I'm currently in the process of losing a lot of weight, so if I got one now on my back or arm or somewhere, by next year it could look like some weird shrunken unidentifiable streak of ink, lol. But the ankle... that should work out. Or maybe I should just wait a while longer. I'm thinking either the MJ symbol or Michael in silhouette, like on the cover of Ultimate Collection. I couldn't put dates either. Just Michael.

hey guys

after the recent shocking events over the last few days and to show my everlasting commitment to Michael and us i am having my MJ tattoo added to but i need to have the font just right.

I have my tattoo on my arm but along side, going along my arm, it will read

Keep Dancing The Dream

I Love You

1958-2009

the font though i am looking for or as close to it as i can needs to be to the MJ symbol which appears on the mjj magazine website

this is also the design below and i am looking for a font which is close to this style

a.jpg

could anyone help with this ?

thank you so so much in advance xxx

Back