So, the bottom line: Do we know ALL the songs, cut or not, that were rehearsed?

Sorry to bump a thread, but are we even getting these on the DVD? I keep getting the feeling that we're not gonna be seeing any of these extra songs.

RE: WYBT, one of the dancers made a comment in an interview about how weird it was to be rehearsing it with MJ and then just weeks later performing it in front of his coffin. So that one was definitely rehearsed.

I think Shake Your Body was just a filler track -

The only one I hadn't heard of which keeps getting mentioned is Off The Wall. Where has this one been mentioned?

SYB wasnt a filler.

The songs that were to be done live are here:
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85574

Off the Wall Medley: “Shake Your Body,” “Don’t Stop ’Til You Get Enough,” and “Rock With You.”

“We Are the World/Heal the World” Medley

I dont know about "DD". Weren't they supposed to rehearse it on June 25th? With the Magician and all...? :scratch:

L.O.V.E.
Romi

I heard the same but dunno if it's true! Cuz' sometimes u get to hear the exact opposite of this!

There is only one song that we can be 100% sure exists on video. The rest of the titles not included in the movie was rehearsed (some of them multiple times) but we don't know if any video footage exists at all.

The song that was definately filmed (appears in the trailer) and didn't make the movie is Dangerous.

There is only one song that we can be 100% sure exists on video. The rest of the titles not included in the movie was rehearsed (some of them multiple times) but we don't know if any video footage exists at all.

The song that was definately filmed (appears in the trailer) and didn't make the movie is Dangerous.

I don't remember this one, it was shown at wich mark of the trailer?

Dangerous was 100% rehearsed! Its in the trailer and the pictures are in the soundtrack! I hope we get to see it!

And i wouldnt mind Stranger in Moscow! such a beautiful beat...

its the pic with green wave background and this

dangerous.jpg

and this is from the trailer:

MichaelJacksonsThisIsIt-Official-9.jpg

Back