Pre Orders through MichaelJackson.com

Yeah, my download link doesn't work either. It just refreshes the page :\

I had this problem too.
So I contacted them and something after a week they fixed the problem in the link yesterday and they told me that it was a technical issue. so now I downloaded it. contact them and I hope that they'll help you!

Last edited:
My CD and Tshirt arrived yesterday .. finally! :)
To me the download link worked very well....

i am waitin too

i sent em a mail, they wrote back, that its on its way, delivered by swedish post, wich cant check,where the order is right now.....i have to wait 10 more days...

preorder.....no mike unda the xmas tree :( ....i guess, i ´ll get it next year....

Yeah mines not here yet either. I want a refund....

Wow, are there pre-order people out there still waiting for the album? Yikes...

I was lucky, I ordered my CD from HMV and got it on the very release date I think? That said, I did order another CD (of another artist), from Amazon, in very late November that didn't reach me until 22nd December, lol. So have patience, people. :)

Oh, I forgot to mention that I had finally received my pre-order on December 20th. Good thing I picked the CD up in stores on release day. It was horrible waiting :|

Not got mine yet. I bought from hmv In store but pre-ordered it from mj.com and only yesterday I got an email saying it was in the swedish post and it should take 2 days together here :-(

I preordered the CD from MJ.com, prior to hearing BN..after listening to it I cancelled my preorder.. last week I received an MJ poster of the album cover in the post from Sony UK.. I have not ordered anything from Sony before, except for the new album which I cancelled.

Did this happen to anyone else?

I will get my package today but like many of you then I also ordered for over 2 months ago...

I too am still waiting for my items and am having a daily exchange of rather heated emails with Sony. They are simply useless, no they're worse than useless...

I can't believe in this day and age, that it takes 2 months to send a CD and T-shirt in the post....

I too am still waiting for my items and am having a daily exchange of rather heated emails with Sony. They are simply useless, no they're worse than useless...

I can't believe in this day and age, that it takes 2 months to send a CD and T-shirt in the post....

that is absurd. demand your items and a refund. that kind of stuff bothers me so much.

Driver;3136695 said:
Okay, now I'm not normally one to kick up a fuss and complain, however. The day the album was announced, I pre ordered myself a physical copy straight away from the official MichaelJackson.com website. I thought the whole point of pre ordering was so that I would receive the album maybe a day or two sooner but certainly by the day of release at worst. I still haven't received the album so it seems that all that my 'pre order' was good for was making Sonys numbers looks good. Seems casual MJ fans have picked up copies whilst shopping in the supermarket, the ones that showed the most loyalty and paid the most (£15) if I remember correctly with VAT and postage have come out the worst. A simple e-mail acknowledging the fact that there has been a delay would be quite reassuring and useful, but no. I get an entirely pointless and 'rub it in your face' e-mail from them telling me the album is out NOW!

Rant mode off, and breathe :)

Have you received yours yet?

:( ... I am from South Africa and pre-ordered the moment it was announced.

Believe it or not I have yet to receive mine!!!!

I have emailed them & they said it was shipped on the 2nd of December & they cannot give me a tracking number for me to see where my precious parcel is :(

I have yet to listen to the "Michael" album. Have bought it in the mean time here in a music store as a gift for a friend ... but I still await mine.

THIS IS A DISGRACE .... very much like the Opus delivery was too which arrived months late!!

I therefore suggest that in the future nobody pre-orders!!!

165360_1808634652689_1144642057_32213728_3865184_n.jpg

Can you believe it ... AT LAST my Sony parcel arrives after pre-ordring my Michael Jackson Vision Box Set in combo with MJ's new Album "Michael" which included a t-shirt ... on the 4th of November 2010!!!

On top of that ... we were the 1st to pay & the last to get our goods ... & I still had to pay just on R100 for Customs taxes!!!

Gripe done .... :lol:

I must say it was worth the wait though ... because i L.O.V.E Michael's new album from beginning to end ... and onto my ipod it went immediately!!

Thank you Michael ... you have left us with so many wonderful gifts

Oh the "Hold my Hand" single I just added to the pic because I bought it in London this past weekend whilst there on Seminar.
I LOVE IT !!!!!!​

now they want me to confirm my adress.......i think i cant hope for a voucher or something... :S

I still havent got mine, I gave them the benefit of the doubt with the weather and stuff.

I'm honestly not too bothered about not getting the album, it doesnt matter to me either way whether if I have it or not. I just want my £30 back.

I'm going to contact them now about getting a refund.

Thankyou StaceyMJ ... what a relief to at last be able to play my CD over and over again because I totally LOVE it!!!

Keep the Faith to those still waiting ... it's an awful and injust wait .... but well worth it in the end.

I still don't have the items I ordered, but after weeks of hounding MyPlayDirect through emails I have finally been given a full refund.

I swear, I will NEVER order direct from these jokers ever again!

Back