Need Messages from fans!!

Heya, I promise I haven't forgotten about the message I'm going to send. I've just been really busy recently, but give me a day or two, and I'll send you the message. :)

okay, sure we do understand..
to write a message for the family, can take a long time, because it really coming from the heart, and thinking about the things to say and stuff like that..
so it's okay :)

hey i'm def in! i'm going to write a message and i'll send it to you asap! what a lovely idea, katherine will be so happy and touched. thank you for doing this!

Probably a silly question, but do I just put my full name, as in surname as well, on the message? :)

Probably a silly question, but do I just put my full name, as in surname as well, on the message? :)

yes it's a good idea, some of the other fans did so.
also so katherine and the family can see who it's from.

and no there's no deadline, there's still a lot of time left. more than two months.

yes it's a good idea, some of the other fans did so.
also so katherine and the family can see who it's from.

and no there's no deadline, there's still a lot of time left. more than two months.

Ok, thanks for that. I and I'm sure everyone else, really appreciates you doing this, so thank you. :)

^
Yes, So they no who its from XD

- ^
There is no deadline

-^
There i no time, Just remember we sent it for Christmas,
We no they don't selebrate Christmas,
But we still sent it there?

I would like to send you something so if you could give me your email please=)

wow this is great.. i would like to join.. :) can i ask your email please..

I can send it on mail.. no problem.. But I will take a picture of my drawing and my signature on it .. I would really want to keep the original to myself.. they mean to much for me..

Back