Keep Your Head Up - The Great Debate Thread (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Controversy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Keep Your Head Up - The Great Debate

Prove physically to me that the vibrato is not computerised.

Prove physically to me that any of the vocals are not sung by mike.

Back any of your statements with physicall prove.

Prove physically to me that the vibrato is not computerised.

Prove physically to me that any of the vocals are not sung by mike.

Back any of your statements with physicall prove.

Translation: There is no proof that the vibrato is computerised.

Translation: There is no proof that the vibrato is computerised.

Oh no, you're right, you did not see any physical proof yet...
But do you really think that vibrato sounds like a not processed vibrato?

Oh no, you're right, you did not see any physical proof yet...
But do you really think that vibrato sounds like a not processed vibrato?

It sounds like every other vibrato effort I've heard Jason Malachi record. If he's used a computer on every one of his tracks to create that vibrato there's absolutely no way for anyone on here to prove it. So for someone like AnnieRUOkay89 to claim it's 'blatantly obvious', when she is so adamant that there is 'no proof one way or the other' regarding the authenticity of the tracks, it suggests an inconsistency.

It sounds like every other vibrato effort I've heard Jason Malachi record. If he's used a computer on every one of his tracks to create that vibrato there's absolutely no way for anyone on here to prove it. So for someone like AnnieRUOkay89 to claim it's 'blatantly obvious', when she is so adamant that there is 'no proof one way or the other' regarding the authenticity of the tracks, it suggests an inconsistency.

Samhabib each time your answer to me is "Malachi". A nice way to keep me from posting. I hate that name. And I don't think there's sufficient proof yet that it is him.

Vibrato "created", no such thing as "created", T. Riley says the vibrato has become that way by changing the key, the pitch and the speed of the vocals if I remember well.
So it is not a computer "created" vibrato, it is just the secundary result of general processing.
And please leave AnnieRUOKay alone, she is a very integer person.

Last edited:

Yeah...hopefully this topic will get back on track now.

It sounds like every other vibrato effort I've heard Jason Malachi record.

I agree. It sounds exactly like this. And there's no computer trickery here:

[YOUTUBE]pEdyxV1lsdg[/YOUTUBE]

Exactly, there you hear it coming straight from the horses mouth.

Isnt it funny that people claim that if proof came out (such as video footage of Michael singing Monster) then we would still shut that down and not accept it. Yet thats exactly what the believers are doing with video's such as the one above.

'The vibratto sounds different because of all the effects on it'. Well there you hear the exact same vibratto coming out of Jason Malachi's mouth without any effects on it.

Listening to that video just cements it for me! The whole voice sounds identical (IMO), never mind the vibrato!!

If JM is not the vocalist on Monster (sorry for off-topic!) I will saw off my leg and give it to a fox.

for me althoug i hate the song its michael, and monster too. I Love monster, hope it wil be a single someday.. so im no longer doubting the songs.. and when i saw oprah with that family i dont think eddie lied or something..
i just hate this song and breaking news.. but monster i love so for me its no question anymore *even with hating it*

ps does anybody hear R kelly the greatest in it?

Quote : "Well there you hear the exact same vibratto coming out of Jason Malachi's mouth without any effects on it. "

L.T.D. how do you know that it is without any effects on it?

I must admit that this sounds alot like the stuff on the album but I get the MJ feeling from those songs, so i feel its him, I feel his soul in those songs, even All I Need, thats pure MJ

Quote : "Well there you hear the exact same vibratto coming out of Jason Malachi's mouth without any effects on it. "

L.T.D. how do you know that it is without any effects on it?
Because he's standing there, in a room, singing it in the flesh! Come on!

Isnt it funny that people claim that if proof came out (such as video footage of Michael singing Monster) then we would still shut that down and not accept it. Yet thats exactly what the believers are doing with video's such as the one above.

Exactly....This is evident enough for me....This is SO blatantly obvious to me, yet it's not supposed to mean anything because the Estate/Sony have claimed authentic vocals from analysis...No proof, just a claim...Sorry, not rock solid enough for me....

Oh....just thought he'd throw in the dance as well.....nice.

Don't forget this:
That is just....I'm cringing....the end bit made me wince. Physically wince. I feel so unclean.

Please...no more....I'm begging you.

Last edited:

That is just....I'm cringing....the end bit made me wince. Physically wince. I feel so unclean.

Please...no more....I'm begging you.
Good to see more people opening their eyes...

Yeah that clip is ridiculous, the little dance at the end as well :|

strassekreisverkehr2.jpg

Why is he dancing? The music's stopped. The dancing's too fast for the song he's just sang anyway. Is he having a fit?

I don't want this prat on Michael Jackson's album.

Something is trying to eat his foot.

Something is trying to eat his foot.

Hahaha thats hilarious, and true. Somethings trying to eat him up, it should be guilt.

^^ :hysterical: OMG, you guys are hilarious...

Luke, rep for your last post...bahahaha....Can't rep you though, have to spread it around....

Because he's standing there, in a room, singing it in the flesh! Come on!

OK I can see that, but what does "what I SEE" tell me about the sound I HEAR?
How can I see that there is nothing been processed, even not the vibrato?

Why they closed the OTHER DEBATE THREAD?

WHY?.

OK I can see that, but what does "what I SEE" tell me about the sound I HEAR?
How can I see that there is nothing been processed, even not the vibrato?

Come on!! It's not hard to do a fast vibrato like that! It's not been "processed" (OMG, I HATE THIS WORD NOW), it's a random video Jason shared to the people, because they thought it was Michael singing "Don't Walk Away" so he recorded it to prove it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back