Conrad Murray News and discussion thread [No Links allowed]

OHhhhhhhhhh weeeeeeee CONRAT YOUR ASS IS IN TROUBLE ONCE AGAIN U LYING ASS!

^ And yet, if he is found that he is practicing illegally.. He will still see no fault in himself continue excusing himself.. narcissism at it's finest.

^ That quote literally makes me cringe... There are people that knew Michael with more guilt on the fact they feel they could have done more (fans included) than the man that murdered him..

I mean, this alone gives a glimpse of how sick he really is.

^ And yet, if he is found that he is practicing illegally.. He will still see no fault in himself continue excusing himself.. narcissism at it's finest.

Yep i hate the justice system right now

The justice system is definitely imperfect, our government will admit that themselves. Correcting it takes a huge undertaking especially when it is man made and man ran.. As long as humanity is imperfect so will our justice system.. Specifically with Conrad, that is a BIG F up.. He should STILL be locked behind bars.

You should NOT be able to serve MORE TIME for DOWNLOADING Michael Jacksons music ILLEGALLY than KILLING the man.

I have recently watched all the footage again of the trial with an open mind, not that Conrad murray was innocent btw that wasn't the point of watching it for me. I wanted to hear the testimony of the staff of what happened that night and there are a lot of inconsistencies in the stories of the staff etc. If Michael did pass away that night then Murray should have been tried for murder. Doctor or not, you cant just overdose someone on something that should not be used in a home setting and get 4 years for it. If Michael had injected himself with Propofol where was the needle with his fingerprints on as evidence. If I found Michael dead I would be sure to keep that to prove my innocence. If I had a terminally ill friend and gave her some pills to end her life I would be tried for murder. That trial was a joke.

He obviously does not get that every time his voice is heard, the way he speaks about what happens just makes us even more resentful... making a mistake, or several of them is one thing... Having no remorse is another... On top of that, he doesn't just shut up, he has so much conviction in what he thinks that he has the audacity to throw it in our face.. AGH!! Be f***ing happy you are a free man and disappear.. Stop making a career off of murder..

This man is full of it. I thought he said he was out of the room for a few minutes but it appears he was out of the room longer. Also, as a heart dr., he was giving CPR on the BED. WRONG MOVE. You have to put the person on a hard flat surface (in this case, the floor. I knew that much and I am not doctor). Even Dr Oz is not buying it because Conrad is NOT making sense (and he is a so called Doctor). Even at the time when MJ went out, a LONG time went by before the EMS were called. This fool just let Michael die. MJ was excited about his shows. Also, that explanation about taping MJ is full of it. That makes no sense. Snoring. yeah right. Even if MJ did snore, you do NOT tape a patient (and I did not hear no snoring at the end of the tape). I am even more angry.

Didn't they prove that it was literally impossible for anyone to inject themselves with propofol? I'm sorry, I can't take any doctor seriously that performed CPR on a bed.
And to think he is a heart doctor. I just wish MJ did not take this chance with this med especially when he was warn not to use it in that manner by that nurse (I believe her). I just wish MJ would have retired and sold the music catalog and got his 750 million instead of other people now and live life working behind the scene as a producer, or actor if he did want to be on tv. I now wish he would have retired from touring in 1989 if that would have kept him alive. If all of this had to be done for him to perform, I wish he would had given it up.

Last edited:
Just simply use common sense.. someone with propofol drip connected to his body and a catheter on his penis..

wakes up, is able to move around enough and aware to reach to the propofol bottle, take out some with the needle plunger (or assume need is prepared with propofol in it) and inject himself.. Wait there's more.. Before falling asleep as injecting, put the needle back where ever it was and fall back asleep like nothing happened..

And for those who are not too familiar self injections, the needle that is used to pull the drug out is not the same needle that is used to inject.. So does Conrad also insinuate that he had both needles, or did he inject himself with the extracting needle?

I'll have to say that I am not familiar with how it's done through a pre installed injection point via tubes.. but when you are injecting right into the skin, you don't use the same needle.

Check out this Conrad Murray's statement to police from Joseph Jackson's lawsuit against him. Conrad Murray gave MJ bunches of drugs to help MJ fall asleep from 1:30 am to 10:40 am. MJ must have stay in bed for almost 9 hours without getting to sleep and Conrad keep giving him a lot of sleeping drugs. Only after Conrad administered Propofol through I.V. drip, did MJ went to sleep. That's a very bad sleep problem and why didn't Conrad ask some sleep experts at a sleep center for help. Maybe he want MJ addicted to his drugs so he will be around longer and make more money from MJ, so Conrad is like a drug dealer and pusher.

D. Defendant’s Story Told to the Police on June 27, 2009.

29. On June 27, 2009, which was two (2) days following Michael Jackson’s death, defendant Murray, his attorneys, and advisors met with Los Angeles Police Detectives. Defendant appeared pursuant to Police Detectives’ request. Defendant had consulted with his attorneys prior to making his statement, yet afterward claimed his statement was incorrect.

30. Defendant told police he gave 50 mg of Propofol diluted with an unspecified amount of Lidocaine (Xylocaine) by intravenous (I.V.) drip to Michael Jackson each night for six (6) weeks. He saidhe had been treating Michael Jackson for insomnia. The Propofol helped Michael Jackson sleep.

31. Defendant claimed he felt Michael Jackson may have been forming an addition and therefore attempted to “wean” Michael Jackson off the drugs. His “weaning” process involved giving Michael Jackson on June 22, 2009, three (3) days before his death, 25 mg of Propofol, along with an unknown amount of Lorazepam (Ativan) and Midazolam (Versed). Defendant claimed Michael Jackson was able to sleep with these mixtures. On June 23, 2009, defendant claimed he gave Michael Jackson Lorazepam (Ativan) and Midazolam (Versed) without any Propofol.

32. On June 25, 2009, the date of Michael Jackson’s death, defendant claimed he arrived at the Carolwood house at 1:00 a.m. Michael Jackson had been rehearsing at the Staples Center in downtown Los Angeles until after midnight. Before Michael Jackson left rehearsals defendant received a telephone call from Michael Jackson’s associates requesting he go to the Carolwood house to attend to Michael Jackson.

33. Defendant told police Michael Jackson complained of not feeling well, dehydration, and not being able to sleep. He said that at 1:30 a.m. he attempted to induce sleep by giving Michael Jackson a 10 mg tablet of Diazepam (Valium). Thirty (30) minutes later at 2:00 a.m. when Michael Jackson had not gone to sleep, defendant injected Michael Jackson with 2 mg Lorazepam (Ativan) after dilution with an unknown substance, and administered the drugs by I.V. At 3:00 a.m. defendant Murray administered 2 mg of Midazolam (Versed) I.V. after dilution with an unknown substance At 5:00 a.m. Michael Jackson remained awake, and defendant Murray stated he administered another 2 mg of Lorazepam (Ativan) I.V. after dilution with an unknown substance.

34. Defendant claimed Michael Jackson remained awake for the next two and a half (2 ½) hours. At 7:30 a.m. defendant Murray administered another 2 mg of Midazolam (Versed) I.V. after dilution with an unknown substance. Defendant claimed he was continuously at Michael Jackson’s bedside and was monitoring him with a pulse oximeter. However, when police searched the house, they found the pulse oximeter in the closet in the next room.

35. At 10:40 a.m. defendant claimed he administered 25 mg of Propofol (Diprivan) diluted with Lidocaine (Xylocaine), through an I.V. drip. Defendant said Michael Jackson finally went to sleep. After approximately 10 minutes, defendant Murray stated he left Michael Jackson’s bedside to go to the restroom to relieve himself. He claimed he was out of the room for approximately two (2) minutes until 10:52 a.m.

36. At approximately 10:52 a.m., defendant claimed he returned to Michael Jackson’s bedside and noticed Michael Jackson was no longer breathing. Defendant claimed he started cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). Defendant said he administered 0.2 mg of Flumazenil (Romazicon) to Michael Jackson, which is an anti-overdose medication for benzodiazepines, but which has no effect on Propofol. The dose given was inadequate for Lorazepam (Ativan). It was improperly administered. Defendant did not know how to use the drug. It was an extreme deviation from the standard of care, grossly negligent, and reckless for him not to have called the paramedics immediately.

37. Defendant stated he called for assistance on his cellular telephone to Michael Amir Williams, a security guard at the Carolwood house. Defendant said that while he spoke to Williams and told him the chef, Kai Chase, to send Michael Jackson’s son, Prince Jackson, to his father’s bedside. Defendant Murray then returned to Michael Jackson’s bedside. Defendant Murray claimed he continued his CPR on the bed in which he had found Michael Jackson. Defendant Murray’s conduct of CPR on the bed instead of a hard surface was below the standard of medical care for physicians.

38. After a few minutes defendant claimed he went downstairs to the kitchen where he asked the nature of the emergency, Williams did not respond by coming to his aid. Defendant said he continued his CPR while waiting for Williams.

39. Prince Jackson responded to defendant’s call and summoned security assistance at the house. Alberto Alvarez, a security guard, went to defendant’s aid and saw Michael Jackson on the bed lifeless. Defendant claimed that after only a few minutes Alvarez called 911 on his cellular telephone for help.

40. Alberto Alvarez told police that before he called 911 defendant instructed him to conceal bottles of Propofol and place them in a bag. In an outrageous departure from the standard of care, defendant stopped giving Michael Jackson CPR and cleaned up the room so the medications would not be discovered. Defendant placed the previously unused wires of a pulse oximeter on Michael Jackson’s fingers. Alberto Alvarez told police defendant asked him to call 911 only after the drugs were concealed.

41. The Los Angeles Fire Department recorded the 911 telephone call at 12:22 p.m., which was approximately one (1) hour and thirty (30) minutes from the time defendant Murray claimed he found Michael Jackson not breathing at 10:52 a.m. Defendant Murray told the Detectives several times that it was around 11:00 a.m. that he found Michael Jackson not breathing. Defendant Murray’s statement was specific and made in the calm of an interview with his attorneys present.

42. Under defendant’s original version, more than one (1) hour and thirty (30) minutes elapsed between discovering Michael Jackson not breathing and the 911 telephone call. In that time defendant made three (3) telephone calls, which he concealed from police, to other individuals consuming 47 minutes of talk time according to his telephone records. Defendant concealed evidence of his unlawful drug administration. His conduct was inhuman. It was an extreme violation of the standard of care.

Last edited:
Re: Conrad Murray's Statement to Police

All I can say as a medical student is that what this guy did and how he handled the situation sounds like a very very bad joke... Mixing all of those drugs together plus administering propofol for insomnia... That's so not how you do this. It hurts to read this.

Michael Jackson's former doctor Dr. Conrad Murray — who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in 2011 — has opened up his own medical institute.

The DCM Medical Institute opened last month in El Socorro, San Juan. At the launch event, Murray, 70, opened up about why he chose to open his own institute.

“When I came back to Trinidad, most of the colleagues whom I had trained felt that I was too much of a threat to be present, when all I was willing to do was to collaborate, further educate and instill care for more and more. So they decided to eventfully lock the doors when they saw the cases I was performing," he said, per the Trinidad and Tobago Guardian.

source: people[dot]com

Conrad Murray practicing again!

By Admin Team June 29, 2023

We do not need to introduce the man who killed Michael Jackson.

But did you know that after his release in 2013, and the fact that after the conviction, Murray has his medical licenses in Texas, California and Nevada suspended, he only served half of his four-year sentence in prison and returned to Trinidad and Tobago, where he registered to practice and qualified as a medical doctor?

That’s right! He is a doctor again!

Murray began practising medicine at a private nursing home in Chaguanas. However, the Medical Board of Trinidad and Tobago (MBTT) refused to accept his annual registration fees on the grounds that he needed to furnish a certificate of good standing. The MBTT contended that when fees are not paid over several years, such a certificate is required in order to issue a licence to a doctor to practice medicine in accordance with the Medical Board Act.

In 2018, attorneys acting for Murray sent a pre-action protocol letter to the MBTT threatening legal action and requesting the fees be accepted. Attorneys acting for Murray condemned the MBTT’s previous contention that Murray was not registered to practice in T&T and noted that the council’s March 7, 2018 list of medical practitioners cited Murray as a registered medical doctor.

And now he has a practice called “DCM Medical Institute”. Yeah, a bit vain don’t you think?

Murray even had an opening night with his mother Milta on May 25.

To all the Trinidadians and Tobagonians and tourists that might came across the practice, would you trust a doctor who gave propofol, an intravenous anesthetic used for procedural sedation, as a sleeping pill? Would you trust a doctor that practice CPR on a bed?

And while the website is splashy, the location not so much!

And after all the pain this man caused all over the world, the careless medical practices that resulted of the death of our idol and the months of agony during the trial, it is an absolute disgrace that he is able to practice again with his B!ťch ass! I h8 him with every vessel in my body!

Back