3T

Aw, 3T :wub: I found out about them a few months ago. I really like Anything, Tease Me and Memories.

I wonder why they never really took off big in the U.S. I had never heard of them or their songs until I came to an MJ board.

Anything (Cool Out Urban Mix) :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCP1ad3VB8c

What the flip...I am SOOO out of the loop! I hardly knew of 3T...but even so, I didn't know it consisted of Tito's sons! Lol. (*hides face in shame*) I'm looking at some of their music videos on YouTube right now...and um, these bruthas are HOT.

I think I am the only girl in the world that wasn't feeling them. They were too.... coiffed for me, too penciled in and shaped up and perfect looking... like dolls or something..

I'll never understand why 3T never had a more prolific career. Their first CD sold well enough. It's a real shame. I think they are mentioned in Michael's will so they got on well with their famous uncle. Here's hoping for a 3T comeback.

:clap: OMG the 3T thread is going strong! happeeeeeeeeee :clap:

:wild: Let's keep going!

Okay, here's Anything ... the very first song I ever heard from them. 3 little Michael Jacksons, I tell ya!! :dropdead: Especially Taryll (the blondish one in the lead, that looks a lot like Michael did when he was younger). He sounds so much like Michael, too--it's effin' incredible. :D He's also the same age as I am. WOO-HOO!! :naughty:

Enjoy the video (especially the ones that didn't know of them at all)! They are f*cking AWESOME, talented, and make me weak in the kneez. Come back, 3T. We need you. :cry:

Last edited:
3T+2351360747_76e4417295_o.jpg

Just felt like sharing a picture. :p

Ohh i really liked them when i was younger - i know they were a boyband but i liked there sound and mj producing and on vocals just added to it :lol:

I like the track I need you, probally cheesy boyband style but i really liked it esp Mike's bit i need you couldnt live a day with out you girl whoo memories, wait memories to
o i also liked I would do anything- sitting alone another lonly night, wish you were here to hold me right
24/7, gotta be you wooow waaa - ok i liked the album had to steal it off my sister and was the only she i had as she took her other one back hehe

wasnt brotherhood for there mom who had passed away and alot of the songs about/for her?
wow looking back i was 11 when this was out! I remember the lyrics to this day!

Last edited:
Yea my sisters Ashleigh and Robyn really liked "Anything", and they were the ones who told me they were Michael's nephews. I was like wow! I immediately could see the resemblances especially when I saw the video. lol.

Yea my sisters Ashleigh and Robyn really liked "Anything", and they were the ones who told me they were Michael's nephews. I was like wow! I immediately could see the resemblances especially when I saw the video. lol.

I remember that song from grade school....was my jam.
Also love Tease Me, 24/7 and I need you!

Love their album identity too.

the will is online. sry, i don't have the time to link you, just go to the smoking gun website. :)

Don't trip, it's all good. I wasn't asking for a link. I actually have the will downloaded. Just didn't bother reading it yet. But thanks anyway...

OMG, are they that age already... Time flies. I remember when I first heard "Why" and "I need you" like it was yesterday...

The video to "Why" is so wonderful...:wub:

I can't forget because Taj's b-day is two days before mine (4th of Aug) and Taryll's is a two days after mine (8th). So yeah lol

ur siggy is causing problems for me at work....hyperventillating and i never get hot from mj...lol it's usually tt!

and i think taryll's middle name is adren. not sure.

Isn't the infamous Anaconda Swaggg delish?! :p lol

And you are right, my bad, it is Adren. I was always inlove with Taj because we are the same age. LOL

Oh wow... Titos a grandpa already?!

Twice over. TJ has 2 children, 1 boy (Royal) and 1 girl (not sure of her name).

Last edited:
They're in their thirties?!!!! I swear I saw them on a documentary about David Guest a couple of yrs ago and I thought they were like between 19-23 !!!!

lmao! look at the other guy in that MJ siggy! oh man thats hilarious lol...

but back to 3t..i was in love with them..why and tease me are my faves...still got my cassettes :)

LOL! I didn't even notice that other guy at first. Mike was being a bit too aggressive with his package....I was momentarily blinded! :D

They're in their thirties?!!!! I swear I saw them on a documentary about David Guest a couple of yrs ago and I thought they were like between 19-23 !!!!

They got them "good genes"....they were those ages about 15 years ago! hahahaa

Can't get ova TJ married with 2 kids...

Why not? I think it's sweet. :) I know what his son looks like but never seen any pics of the daughter.

I'm glad the younger generation of Jackson's seem very stable and level headed.

While the Paris Hiltons (famous for what?), Britney Spears (that poor girl) and Chris Browns (talented but troubled) et al get in the media everyday for doing whatever it is they do, these Jackson kids have not been talked about because they aren't attention seeking spoiled brats....and I love it. :D

Back