Open letter to Jordan Chandler

Honestly I would be so thankful. I don‘t blame Jordan for what his father did back then. But now that he‘s grown up he should Tell the truth. Whatever the truth is. The Problem is that some Fans would be after him if they knew his new Identity... that‘s so sad

Slave To The Rhythm;4240647 said:
Honestly I would be so thankful. I don‘t blame Jordan for what his father did back then. But now that he‘s grown up he should Tell the truth. Whatever the truth is. The Problem is that some Fans would be after him if they knew his new Identity... that‘s so sad
Well, that what happens when we lie. We have no peace. Plus,
If Conrad Murray can still walk around, Jordan will be alright.

I dont think m,j fans should go after jordy iys not gonna help the situation

8701girl;4240663 said:
Please don’t call this 39 year old man Jordy.

8701girl;4240677 said:
but thats what media call him
Larry Feldman, Chandlers lawyer in the civil case always used to refer to him as ”little Jordy” to make him sound younger I think, he was then about 14 (born january 1980) and ofcourse you can’t crititizice this brave little boy he used to say. I 19 at the time remember I was thinking that watching him was like watching an actor on a stage and he used that to draw attantion away from any kind of facts even though the allegations actually more came from the father. That was from watching CNN and MTV news etc without internet access. Anyway he is now a 39 year old man and his name is Jordan.

Last edited:

Also, we might get accused of bullying Michael's accusers. And not to mention the case is still subject to litigation.

Also, we might get accused of bullying Michael's accusers. And not to mention the case is still subject to litigation.
Ok. But once again remember we are talking about a 39 year old man with maybe some grey hair..

Jordan Chandler is most likely still out of the country.

There's no way he'd risk being caught in public right now, at the height of Michael Jackson discussion and commentary.

I want Donald Trump to invite Jordan Chandler to the White House and have him clear Michael Jackson's name. An American ICON! Hold a press conference, and have Jordan Chandler speak. The White House would inform ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, FOX and CNN to take all their stations to BREAKING COVERAGE simultaneously, but the media would not know for what reason. It would be a surprise, that way the powers that be (the anti-Jackson people) can't stop it from happening. What do you think of that? Everyone please start tweeting to Donald Trump about Jordan Chandler, and tweet him the link to that letter to Jordy in the opening post.

Elton-Cetera;4292238 said:
I want Donald Trump to invite Jordan Chandler to the White House and have him clear Michael Jackson's name. An American ICON! Hold a press conference, and have Jordan Chandler speak. The White House would inform ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, FOX and CNN to take all their stations to BREAKING COVERAGE simultaneously, but the media would not know for what reason. It would be a surprise, that way the powers that be (the anti-Jackson people) can't stop it from happening. What do you think of that? Everyone please start tweeting to Donald Trump about Jordan Chandler, and tweet him the link to that letter to Jordy in the opening post.

Trump isn’t going to do shit but hide in a bunker. MJ would have certainly distanced himself from the Don as soon as he saw his politics.

Trump has caused so much crap for this country already! He needs to drop dead that will definitely make me happy indeed.

Someone dying should never ever bring anyone happiness...

He is a joke, an awful president, a liar etc. etc. - but... The American people knew exactly who they voted on... - So many many americans must agree with him. - And that's what's really scary IMO. - I am from Denmark and I have never ever heard a single one of my friends to have anything nice to say about Trump... The media also covers him a bit like a joke. - BUT the american people voted for him. - nearly half the people who voted... - that's really scary and shows there are some issues to be dealt with in the US. -- which the current riots, demonstrations etc. also proves.

I hope very much Trump will not be re-elected. The next president has some serious damagecontrol to deal with after Trump.

- BUT - regarding Trump going into the Jordan Chandler... no, just no... will never ever happen. A president can and shall not go into single cases and should never interfer with the justice system. That's not democraty.

I'm from the US and the voting here isn't always true. people who voted for trump was white. yeah a few blacks did and also other races and groups did as well but it wasn't a lot like the media make it seen.

the voting system here is terrible. it rigged half of the time. trump didn't even win the popular vote. so it all a joke.

it's hurt me how my country is suppose to be the greatest on the earth and crap like this happen. ugh. more and more everyday i loose hope for my country.

I'm from the US and the voting here isn't always true. people who voted for trump was white. yeah a few blacks did and also other races and groups did as well but it wasn't a lot like the media make it seen.

the voting system here is terrible. it rigged half of the time. trump didn't even win the popular vote. so it all a joke.

it's hurt me how my country is suppose to be the greatest on the earth and crap like this happen. ugh. more and more everyday i loose hope for my country.

I know. - And I feel very very sure mostly whites voted for Trump. His retoric about mexicans, foreingers etc. is not very sweet...

I simply cannot fathom, that a coutry can go from Obama (and Michelle) directly to Trump... Obama was a joy to hear speak. - Trump is a joke. Obama wanted to help people - Obamacare etc. - Trump wanted to erase it... - Obama was really a great president IMO - so sweet and well spoken. - Trump is all the opposite.

Anyway - this was not meant to be a Trump thread...

Back on topic...

I hope so very much Jordan or Gavin will one day stand forward and tell the truth - but unfortunately I doubt it very much.

I know. - And I feel very very sure mostly whites voted for Trump. His retoric about mexicans, foreingers etc. is not very sweet...

I simply cannot fathom, that a coutry can go from Obama (and Michelle) directly to Trump... Obama was a joy to hear speak. - Trump is a joke. Obama wanted to help people - Obamacare etc. - Trump wanted to erase it... - Obama was really a great president IMO - so sweet and well spoken. - Trump is all the opposite.

:clapping:

Anyway - this was not meant to be a Trump thread...

Back on topic...

I hope so very much Jordan or Gavin will one day stand forward and tell the truth - but unfortunately I doubt it very much.

That's because Trump is so immensely jealous of Obama that not only was he a highly educated black man in office, but he also took the time to listen to people problems as well as make it a country where even people of color and different race could come and make something of themselves. But because Trump is a racist *******, He cut all of that out to make it look like he was doing something good, he hasn't done **** for this country more than he is just bringing it back to 1955 where whites had segregated themselves from blacks because they couldn't stand to see them amount to something better.

Jordan and Gavin both have a hell of a lot to explain due to over the years of that type of bull**** all because of their greedy @$$ parents.

That will never happen

I’m pretty sure Jordan is legally barred from speaking about the settlement even if he wanted to, same as MJ. That being said, I’m not sure if he would want to. What his parents put him through will have ruined his life.

Im hoping that he either talks to Taj privately or publicly. At this point maybe a deathbed confession is more likely. Maybe start a petition and get the woman who heard Jordan in square one involved. Donald duck sure as hell isn't doing what OP is asking lmao. I hope americans vote that bafoon out in november.

Back