Official "This is it" Pictures Thread (Screenshots, Press images and NEW Fan Pics) plus more!

Re: Official "This is it" Pictures Thread (Screenshots, Press images and NEW Fan Pics) plus more!

Here we go with the quotes again :(

hahahahahahahahahah

I think I'll stop looking at this thread because it's mostly just caps from the video...

Re: Official "This is it" Pictures Thread (Screenshots, Press images and NEW Fan Pics) plus more!

these pics are amazing! rip mj.

i know its already known, but its in better quality here:
9291648122461lo.jpg

That's a new pic :eek: they didn't stand so in the other pic :eek: thank you so much!

:eek: ooh my god that is amazing picture :eek: :eek: :eek:

i never saw this photo before

michael_jacksons_last_rehearsal.jpg

michael_jacksons_last_rehearsal.jpg

michael-jackson-500x375.jpg

i just got to post is
0.jpg

:yes: he is hugging that girl :lol:

these are really cool pics.

baaad.jpg

is this from "Bad" (discussion from the thread)? what do you think? i dont remember this scene in the film..

Thanks for all those gorgeous photos! That man just gets better and better.

your walcome :D :flowers:

We rarely saw his eyes :(

it's been along time have been in here my compture broke so i'm on my mother laptop she got for mothers day gift :)

Back