Psychological evaluation of Michael Jackson during the Arvizo trial? Where to find it?

Lightbringer

Proud Member
Hi folks.

During the Arvizo trial I am not mistaken, there was a Psychiatric evaluation performed on Michael Jackson, by the police or the FBI.

Am I correct about this?

And does anyone know where I can read or download the files?

Thanks alot in advance!

Best wishes
L

Last edited:
Oh yeah that rings a bell, had forgotten about that. If I remember right that it says he was child like? Or something to that effect.

I am writing together with others about the trauma aspect that Michael went through during his childhood and how these experiences shaped his mentality in adulthood, and as an adult how he remained in the state called "regression" which in the field of psychology is a state of mind where you as an adult are keeping the child mentality on a higher level in order to compensate for the fact that your needs weren´t valided and confirmed throughout childhood.

In Michael´s case, because he was subjected to such a traumatic childhood consisting of physical and psychological abuse, performance demands, stress and he was deprived the parts that constitutes a normal childhood; unconditional love, spontanity, free of demands and so on because he was forced to step into the role of adult from a very early age.

He then tried to COMPENSATE for these needs when he later on build Neverland. He tried to re-create those fundamental needs and deprived parts from his childhood that he deeply missed. The psychological evaluation perfomed on him showed that he did not possess the mentality of a child molester and in his eyes, there was nothing sexual about or weird about having children at Neverland, sharing his bed, goof around, play around.

I am pretty desperate to get my hands on this, so that we can ESTABLISH by PROOF DOCUMENTS that Michaels interest in children were innocent and pure - a diagnosis/assessment from the FBI or police would greatly support this theory.

Why have have this not been used before?

Last edited:
Lightbringer;4249354 said:
I am writing together with others, 2 pages about the trauma aspect that Michael went through his childhood and how these experiences shaped his mentality in adulthood, and as an adult how he remain in the state called "regression" which in the field of psychology is a state of mind where you as an adult are keeping the child mentality on a higher level in order to compensate for the fact that your needs weren´t valided and confirmed throughout childhood.

I have read about this years ago on University and I have sources as well. In Michael´s case, because he was subjected to such a traumatic childhood consisting of physical and psychological abuse, performance demands, stress and he was deprived the parts that constitutes a normal childhood; unconditional love, spontanity, free of demands and so on because he was forced to step into the role of adult from a very early age.

He then tried to COMPENSATE for these needs when he later on build Neverland. He tried to re-create those fundamental needs and deprived parts from his childhood that he deeply missed. The psychological evaluation perfomed on him showed that he did not possess the mentality of a child molester and in his eyes, there was nothing sexual about or weird about having children at Neverland, sharing his bed, goof around, play around.

I am pretty desperate to get my hands on this, so that we can ESTABLISH by PROOF DOCUMENTS that Michaels interest in Children were innocent and pure - a diagnosis/assessment from the FBI or police would confirm this theory!

Why have have this not been used before?

I'm pretty sure it has been used before, but I commend you for using it again.

I'm pretty sure it has been used before, but I commend you for using it again.

Thank you. But I dont recall it being mentioned by family or people who knew him? Or maybe they think it would be shameful to say that? I just think it makes so much sense, and if people realized this they might truly understand why Michael spent so much time with kids, instead of questioning it as a planned scheme for something sexual and sinister.

Just today I read lengthy conversation where people concluded MJ was guilty because they heard he spent 5 hours on the phone with a kid, and they were like: "I could barely spent 5 minutes with my own kid", so the guy is a creep. Its just so laughable if you heard some of the recording with Michael on the phone with, childrenl, its so natural, so sweet and kind!

interesting didnt know this was done i hope someone can find it

interesting didnt know this was done i hope someone can find it

Well, to be honest, I have not seen the report myself, so I can not say it definitely exists. I just spoke to someone that said they had read it. I hope someone can step in and verify it exists or not.

Michael Jackson was a tough business man, it's how he was able to buy the Beatles catalog and Neverland. Because of his popularity he moved up to the Santa Barbara area, like so many other celebrities. Michael did the "Say, Say, Say" short film with Paul and Linda McCartney up in the area, including the ranch itself. When the ranch was put on the market, Michael outbid anyone else and bought the ranch. The home was furnished according to William Bone, the man who built Sycamore Valley Ranch. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/498421883740474280/?lp=true
https://www.townandcountrymag.com/l...133/michael-jackson-neverland-ranch-for-sale/

Michael was not a man whore. He believed that there was more happiness in giving than in receiving. He enjoyed the company of kid's and shared his amusement park setting with them. This way he kept his innocence. Michael Jackson did not want to become jaded by life. He began working at a young age and he had not stopped working because of his enormous talent. Michael was able to help other's in the industry on account of his own connections within the industry. The rest was up to them, not Michael Jackson. Michael being the savvy business man that he was, was very, very, very busy. Michael would go to Neverland to decompress. That is to calm down and relax. Jimmy and Wade and Gavin are the kinds of people that Michael moved to the Santa Barbara area to get away from, the unscrupulous types.

Alicat:

What does "Michael was not a man whore" mean? English is not my first language, so I guess I understand the words, but not the context of it.

Kindly explain for stupid me, thank you :)

R Kelly is a man whore. It means you sleep with lots of women. It's a feminist term for men, since men have the term whore for women!

We have searching for an analysis of Michael Jackson from a Psychlogist?

Here we have one from the German Psycholgyst Dieter Speck, an expert for sexual abuse.
He has analysis Michael in 2003 and spoke out about it in a show which were shown in German Television after the airing of "Living with Michael Jackson".

Thanks on the channel Mean Machine for uploading it.
The video has english subtitles.

Please share it!

Back