Quincy Jones presents: Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad

Where is the name of Michael Jackson on the poster ?

Where is the name of Michael Jackson on the poster ?

Nowhere! This why have not such a good feeling with this project.

MJ wrote 90 percent of the songs from the Badalbum, with Billie Jean, Beat it and Don't stop til get enough three of the most reasons why the other two albums were so sucessful, besides his ideas for the thriller and bad short filmes.
Not to mention that the albums whould be never so sucessful when an other artist whould have sung the same songs on the albums.
He must be mentioned on the poster!

Nowhere! This why have not such a good feeling with this project.

MJ wrote 90 percent of the songs from the Badalbum, with Billie Jean, Beat it and Don't stop til get enough three of the most reasons why the other two albums were so sucessful, besides his ideas for the thriller and bad short filmes.
Not to mention that the albums whould be never so sucessful when an other artist whould have sung the same songs on the albums.
He must be mentioned on the poster!

it's like Quincy saying he did all the job.
Waiting the opinion of the Estate.

In all fairness, Quincy used to be the man and he's a wonderful musician (don't forget his jazz projects, or the amazing soundtracks for Roots and The Color Purple), but unfortunately he might not be in the best health condition anymore, hence the nonsense lately IMO.
I think we should concentrate on the music, this can be a great thing.

Well you said giving him your money wich implies that your ticket money would go directly to him. And you didnt mention any other so a reader can easily misinterpret.

Your point is so confused it's very difficult to reply to.

A portion of my ticket money will go to Quincy (I have to say this because it's possible, given your responses, that you may think Quincy is doing this for free). I never claimed that 100% of my ticket money will go to Quincy (as your reply was very keen to point out) or indeed be paid directly into his PayPal account(!). It's completely irrelevant how much or how little will ultimately go into his pockets.

Honestly, this doesn't need clarified. Please take the time to understand a post before replying to it.

Your point is so confused it's very difficult to reply to.

A portion of my ticket money will go to Quincy (I have to say this because it's possible, given your responses, that you may think Quincy is doing this for free). I never claimed that 100% of my ticket money will go to Quincy (as your reply was very keen to point out) or indeed be paid directly into his PayPal account(!). It's completely irrelevant how much or how little will ultimately go into his pockets.

Honestly, this doesn't need clarified. Please take the time to understand a post before replying to it.

All good man, relax.

Hey guys, havent been on here for a few years, glad to see its all still going strong in the mj community.

In regards to the Quincy Jones show i am very very very excited and will definitly go over from Ireland to see it. I know some peopel still feel strongly towards Quincy after what he said but lets try to move on from that and enjoy what would be an amazing show conducted by the man who produced 3 of Michaels best albums.

I was thinking would there be maybe a group going? I would love to go to this show with Mj fans. Lets turn this into a positive exciting experience and also the chance to meet new people and enjoy this wonderful show that im sure Michael would absolutely L.O.V.E

Hey guys, havent been on here for a few years, glad to see its all still going strong in the mj community.

In regards to the Quincy Jones show i am very very very excited and will definitly go over from Ireland to see it. I know some peopel still feel strongly towards Quincy after what he said but lets try to move on from that and enjoy what would be an amazing show conducted by the man who produced 3 of Michaels best albums.

I was thinking would there be maybe a group going? I would love to go to this show with Mj fans. Lets turn this into a positive exciting experience and also the chance to meet new people and enjoy this wonderful show that im sure Michael would absolutely L.O.V.E
Going from Ireland myself!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Can it be possible that it was maybe planed to mention MJ on the poster and now because of LN they decide to remove it simular to the changeing issues of the motown grammy performance in the last minute?

Last edited:
Can it be possible that it was maybe planed to mention MJ on the poster and now because of LN they decide to remove it simular to the changeing issues of the motown grammy performance in the last minute?

The Grammy story is completely unconfirmed, and likely to be a load of bull. It was the 60th Anniversary of Motown. Also, the Jacksons would not have been able to keep it secret.

My guess is Quincy can't advertise MJ's name. Look at the album logos - they aren't even the real ones. I think it is a case that he isn't able to use his name. I will also admit, that this is what I hope is the case.

Totallly agree! Id love to make the trip here from Norway aswell. Would be great to hear some of the songs michael never played live.

The ticket prices are ridiculously overpriced. It may result in me not going at all which is a real shame. :(

Tickets to see Michael never even cost me that much!!

Lorraine;4241459 said:
The ticket prices are ridiculously overpriced. It may result in me not going at all which is a real shame. :(

Tickets to see Michael never even cost me that much!!
Theres tickets for £65 though, that's cheaper than TII.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back