The Great Debate - Poll of Polls

Do I believe It Is Michael On The Three Tracks In Question.

• Yes

Votes: 152 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 135 35.2%
  • I Can Not Decide

Votes: 24 6.3%
  • Maybe in Parts

Votes: 73 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Annie, why are you in here? You're very well aware that these threads are for the doubters only.

Most of us believe 3 tracks are the fake ones, the record was already released. _It's clear that $ony and The Estate decided to ignore our claims, is is really worthwhile to continue arguing about something we can't do anymore?

It's just all such a complete mess....:no:..this is really happening, isn't it?

Annie, why are you in here? You're very well aware that these threads are for the doubters only.

L.T.D., for this thread you also have to read the first post first ;), it is not the same.

Peace.

Actually, they're not.

Are you serious? So may be I can sing like Freddie Mercury in his early days?
Do you really think it's just about the power of voice? It's about everything: timber, vibrato, pronunciation... everything sound exactly the same. Not just alike, but absolutely identical. You can't fake it just like you can't build the second Khufu pyramid. Even if you use the same materials and schemes, it still would be different in some way

Just a few pages ago the argument was, "It's not Michael, it doesn't have the same power in his voice, it's Malachi." Now the power little to do with this? All I see is a bunch of you, comparing this one line and jumping to conclusions. Why not compare the way the word "way" is pronounced in the hallway video/Don't Walk Away and Keep Your Head Up? Why not compare more than one line?

That is all.

Last edited:
^ Why don't you do that?

In other words, 'the clip is identical, that's true, but I haven't got the moral fibre to agree with it so I'm going to claim that, even though the vibrato is absolutely and unequivocally identical, there needs to be a longer clip to compare it by'.

It's the same voice. One and the same. And the discerning and the honest among the fanbase can all hear it.

^ Why don't you do that?

In other words, 'the clip is identical, that's true, but I haven't got the moral fibre to agree with it so I'm going to claim that, even though the vibrato is absolutely and unequivocally identical, there needs to be a longer clip to compare it by'.

It's the same voice. One and the same. And the discerning and the honest among the fanbase can all hear it.

Ok don't get me wrong, but i don't think you listen to people, i think i have said about a bazillion times that the vibratos are uncomparable as they are both computerised, LISTEN to them, no human can sound like that, i work with melodyne on occasion when im making my own music, and trust me, computer vibratos sound exactly like that, all your basing your opinions on are this computerised vibrato... and yet audio analysis confirms its him, YES we may not have seen it, but neither the Jackson's nor Sony has requested their release... oh wait... of course! it clearly says THE ESTATE did the research, as it WAS the ESTATES spokesman, even YOU can request it's release, it's freedom of information, go ask for the names of the experts and ask them yourself, or better yet, request the results.

IT IS MICHAEL JACKSON! Why? listen to the pronunciation, its the same as Michael's as well as that nasal sound that is purely Michael

I just hope to God the estate aren't so stupid/arrogant to release more of these Cascio fakes on future albums.

Three is bad enough. If they try this with every posthumous release I will just illegally download every release from now on.

One question I have for the believers - how would they feel if the estate announced they were releasing another ten track album in 2011 which would contain seven Cascio songs?

I mean, if they truly believe it's 100% Michael, if they truly believe the man who is singing on Keep Your Head Up is the same person singing on Best of Joy then they would welcome this news, no??

One question I have for the believers - how would they feel if the estate announced they were releasing another ten track album in 2011 which would contain seven Cascio songs?

I mean, if they truly believe it's 100% Michael, if they truly believe the man who is singing on Keep Your Head Up is the same person singing on Best of Joy then they would welcome this news, no??

I would feel disappointed as it would divide us even more. And all Cascio songs are from the same time frame. Those are the only two reasons I would not like this scenario. But of course I would be happy to listen to new MJ songs. They are always a blessing.

Ok well the sky is purple then :doh::doh::doh:

That's closer to the truth.

Melodyne! What a load of old nonsense! That every track (4 so far) we've heard from the Cascios sounds exactly like Jason Malachi is down to 'melodyne'? Absolute nonsense.

You can try to fool whoever you want. The fact of the matter is that there isn't ONE fan who can post a Michael Jackson vocal that sounds closer to that track then the Malachi one.

Releasing an album with 7 Cascio's? They won't do that Fiona, I think everybody has learned their lessons by now.
Hm, maybe a little chance if it are duet songs, and that is another thing, but not 7 at a time. That would be too stupid :).

Would believers welcome that news (7 Cascio tracks)? I think most of us would find it a very stupid thing.

When the vocals are Michael, Fiona, I have nothing against 1 or 2 Cascio tracks on an album. But in case there is much processing work to do I think they really HAVE TO include the raw vocals on the album (how does it call, bonus tracks?)

I definitely want to hear Michael's most recent work. Call it selfish, but I think it is important to release it because I don't want the world or even some fans to think Michael Jackson was "done" after Invincible or even after History (or following some criticizers in press, even after Bad). Michael's recent work, even if he could not finish it himself, it is important, it is a very relevant part of his Oeuvre. And every new song and music has its own beauy and its own messages in it.

Peace

That's closer to the truth.

Melodyne! What a load of old nonsense! That every track (4 so far) we've heard from the Cascios sounds exactly like Jason Malachi is down to 'melodyne'? Absolute nonsense.

You can try to fool whoever you want. The fact of the matter is that there isn't ONE fan who can post a Michael Jackson vocal that sounds closer to that track then the Malachi one.

Well, I think it is down to MELODYNE, because part of the vocals and certainly the vibrato's sound very processed (on those video clips) Malachi's and Michael's.

And that strange vibrato sound comes from Melodyne processing. I heard it in some other video clips but I don't keep an archive of those things, since I have not the intention of making everybody believe that the vocals are fake or not fake.

And yes it is true, you can't compare a Melodyne processed Michael vibrato with another Melodyne processed Michael vibrato from the time he was with us, because he (probably) never used Melodyne before (that I know of) and certainly not in such an exagerated way...
I don't like the overprocessing thing at all... but I won't say it is Malachi's voice because I haven't got no real evidence.

Releasing an album with 7 Cascio's? They won't do that Fiona, I think everybody has learned their lessons by now.
Hm, maybe a little chance if it are duet songs, and that is another thing, but not 7 at a time. That would be too stupid :).

Would believers welcome that news (7 Cascio tracks)? I think most of us would find it a very stupid thing.

When the vocals are Michael, Fiona, I have nothing against 1 or 2 Cascio tracks on an album. But in case there is much processing work to do I think they really HAVE TO include the raw vocals on the album (how does it call, bonus tracks?)

I definitely want to hear Michael's most recent work. Call it selfish, but I think it is important to release it because I don't want the world or even some fans to think Michael Jackson was "done" after Invincible or even after History (or following some criticizers in press, even after Bad). Michael's recent work, even if he could not finish it himself, it is important, it is a very relevant part of his Oeuvre. And every new song and music has its own beauy and its own messages in it.

Peace

no venture in life should be about changing the minds of people who don't agree with you. life is dark if it's about worrying about what other people think. a life is empty, if it's defined by pleasing others, rather than yourself.
pleasing others is a never ending vain journey, that is worth nothing.

so what to those who think MJ was 'finished' after Invincible. I know that he was not.

Wow... people really don't like facing themselves in the mirror, Garden, have a look at his posts, both of them, and tell me whos insulting who

I know very well what was written by wich person Larry. And even if that was maybe insulting too :
please don't get yourself in trouble by "an eye for an eye" or how do you say that in English?

I know very well what was written by wich person Larry. And even if that was maybe insulting too :
please don't get yourself in trouble by "an eye for an eye" or how do you say that in English?

No you got it right, and it wasn't an eye for an eye, he took hundreds of eyes by insulting a number of people on this site, and i gave one back ;), i personally see nothing wrong with that

No you got it right, and it wasn't an eye for an eye, he took hundreds of eyes by insulting a number of people on this site, and i gave one back ;), i personally see nothing wrong with that

I don't know the emoticon for clapping, so just imagine there are a few people clapping here!
I've seen that guy insult others for their beliefs of the Cascio songs for a long time, and thank you for giving 'em a taste of their medicine!

I don't know the emoticon for clapping, so just imagine there are a few people clapping here!
I've seen that guy insult others for their beliefs of the Cascio songs for a long time, and thank you for giving 'em a taste of their medicine!

I understand, I've been very mad at some persons as well, but to give 'em a taste of their medicine, no! Not in that "an eye for an eye" way. So that never ends, and maybe this will not end soon anyway, but it's no good to ad fuel to the bad feelings.
When you think someone is insulting, just report them.
Be peaceful, give the good exemple. Will it help your case? Maybe, maybe not, but it will certainly help to make this forum a more peaceful place.

I understand, I've been very mad at some persons as well, but to give 'em a taste of their medicine, no! Not in that "an eye for an eye" way. So that never ends, and maybe this will not end soon anyway, but it's no good to ad fuel to the bad feelings.
When you think someone is insulting, just report them.
Be peaceful, give the good exemple. Will it help your case? Maybe, maybe not, but it will certainly help to make this forum a more peaceful place.

Y'know, I guess you're right. It's pretty satisfying to see someone get treated the same way that they've been treating people, but it hardly ever solves anything. I'll take your advice, if I see anyone deliberately insulting or mocking others for their opinion, I'll merely report them.

I posted this another thread about Melodyne

Stranger in Moscow edited in Melodyne- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJb9SxNUTRo It shows how you can even change the key of the song and the "how does it feel" parts after 1:08 shows how much you can change even distort the vocals.

Well, I think it is down to MELODYNE, because part of the vocals and certainly the vibrato's sound very processed (on those video clips) Malachi's and Michael's.

And that strange vibrato sound comes from Melodyne processing. I heard it in some other video clips but I don't keep an archive of those things, since I have not the intention of making everybody believe that the vocals are fake or not fake.

that's what I have been wondering as well for the last day. I mean perhaps Malachi's vocals were also processed in his songs to sound similar to Michael's and that "goat vibrato" was because of processing effect of Melodyne. and perhaps when Michael's vocals were processed they became sounding similar and unnatural. btw - does anyone have JM singing live?

and a note : although you can write and discuss your opinions etc, you still cannot belittle other people due to their opinions. refrain from making statements such as "are you deaf" etc.

that's what I have been wondering as well for the last day. I mean perhaps Malachi's vocals were also processed in his songs to sound similar to Michael's and that "goat vibrato" was because of processing effect of Melodyne. and perhaps when Michael's vocals were processed they became sounding similar and unnatural. btw - does anyone have JM singing live?

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/150573/1627044

Vibrato sounds the same to me....'goat-like'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back