Change My Username Thread

Re: Official MJJC Change My Name Thread (Only Once is allowed)

Mr. Gaz,

May I request to have my username changed to Mercurial_Dudette?

TIA.

Hello MJJC,
Can you change my username to "MJJacksonizer" ?

I know I've made username change requests before but I need to make another one since I actually stole the name of my current user tag on here.
giphy.gif

I would like to change my username to Dunk96 if that's possible. Thanks.

I know I've made username change requests before but I need to make another one since I actually stole the name of my current user tag on here.
giphy.gif

I'll check it out and see what we can do.

giphy.gif

I'll check it out and see what we can do.

Mate, it seems as though currently, Gaz is the only one who is physically able to do a name change, through the Admin. Control Panel. I can't hack into the main frame for you...lol. I have asked him about it, via e-mail and he said he's happy to do it for you, so hopefully, he will make that happen, next time he pops in. It just won't be immediate.

For Gaz: neverland-ranchdressing >>>>>>Dunk96

Administration Announcement: Going forward, Gaz is going to look into giving Stacey, Daz and I the ability to make name changes for members. As long as people aren't asking for new names every other week, there won't be a problem with us offering that service to members, on more occasions than just once. The rules will be revised (further down the track) to reflect this change.

Mate, it seems as though currently, Gaz is the only one who is physically able to do a name change, through the Admin. Control Panel. I can't hack into the main frame for you...lol. I have asked him about it, via e-mail and he said he's happy to do it for you, so hopefully, he will make that happen, next time he pops in. It just won't be immediate.

For Gaz: neverland-ranchdressing >>>>>>Dunk96

Administration Announcement: Going forward, Gaz is going to look into giving Stacey, Daz and I the ability to make name changes for members. As long as people aren't asking for new names every other week, there won't be a problem with us offering that service to members, on more occasions than just once. The rules will be revised (further down the track) to reflect this change.

Thank you very much Mikky and Gaz!

This is embarrassing, but when I registered via email I typed "elctric-eyes" when I meant "electric-eyes"
Can this be corrected?

Hi Mikky / Gaz, can you please change my user name - moonstruck87 - to

bluemoon7

That would be wonderful! :)

requesting permission to change my name to '83magic

Hello!
I am new here since more than a week now. I want to change my name a little bit, that it matches the name of my YouTube channel (ManBehindTheMirrOr -Collections) a litte bit more.

The New name should be: ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona

Apologies for the delay - all the above outstanding have now been updated.

Back