This LN Documentary Could Be Worse Than the Actual Trial

I apologize. I was in the heat of the moment with the original post i deleted it.

(very angrey and confused emotions now calmer). Okay, Alh21, Different kind of lady and Mikee Dee, by reading terrell's comment carefully and trying to decode Alh21's more recent comment to me, i see that no one meant any offense. However, not only try to understand how Alh21's comment could easily be miss understood (because they aren't actually saying it with facial expression) , but also now, i don't understand what their other comment means. Alh21, what do you mean when you say you not getting into an argument with me? Do mean , your are not trying to argue and hurt my feelings? Or do you mean, you refuse to start a stupid argument? I don't want to make the same mistake of accusing you yet again :).

That I don't want to hurt your feelings, plus I have first hand experience of sexual abuse and it upset me to read your post, mainly because it sounded like, if u aren't taking drugs or attempting suicide then u must be lying, I think I know u didn't mean it to come across like that and I took it the wrong way, I apologise if I hurt your feelings but I didn't mean it to sound that way

Oh...i see. Okay, thank you for your advise. I will try to be careful when i post certain things.

Oh...i see. Okay, thank you for your advise. I will try to be careful when i post certain things.

Don't worry about it, no harm done, we are all on this site for the same reason and I understand where u were coming from, I'd like to kick the f*****s into oblivion for what they have said

Oh, you mean Wade Robson and James Safechuck? Yeah, i know right?

Don't worry about it, no harm done, we are all on this site for the same reason and I understand where u were coming from, I'd like to kick the f*****s into oblivion for what they have said

Oh, you mean Wade Robson and James Safechuck? Yeah, i know right?

terrell;4273978 said:
I understand what u are saying. It is like this: Do not tell me about TRAUMA as Oprah tried to "claim" YET these guys defended MJ for 20 years even as adults and in court under oath (Wade did it twice) and did tributes and passed tough interrigators/District Attorneys. Do not tell me you were "in love" with MJ YET you dated and was introduce to a relative of MJ. How can you "claim" you have sex 100 times with MJ yet you have never been in this company that much PLUS you wanted to marry YOUR WIFE at the accused person's home. Even with this new CA bill that they will try to use do not fit them. They had days in court and defended and continue to defend MJ in private, on tv, in public. Changed stories multiply times. So, all of this on a 100 times scale is proof they are LYING. As I said, if this was a case based on a FORENSIC FILE INVESTIGATION, these guys would be considered FRAUD. And what ALh21 is saying is also true but when people behave in the manner in which AlH21 is saying, those victims do NOT defend, go around saying they were never abused (especially from someone who is NOT a family member and whom they did not have to deal with like a father, brother, not even a neighbor), etc let alone if that person was on trial and you go VOLUNTEERLY to defend him AS AN ADULT.

I agree with you. How can a person that claims been abused by someone, wants to be around the person Who supposedly is the abuser. Stupid Robson was always around Michael, paying tributes to him, and all the shit he has been doing, supported Michael as an ADULT! And now SUDDENLY he remember he was abused?! Give me a break... I can't even watch the Black or White vídeo cause that little punk is there Dancing his butt off. If only Michael knew what those two little punks would do in the future! As for me I just wanna punch them in the face and say: "Bitch this is for Michael." (I Apologize for the language)

Yes, different kind of lady and terrell, that's what i should have said. Those are the words i meant. :)

Exactly I fully agree with you, everyone, apart from the ones that want to believe it know they are lying, it isn't because they don't take drugs or try to take their own lives. Orpah knows full well they are lying she just thought that it would get her more publicity, unfortunately it didn't go the way she expected

Oprah is a fake person. How can someone be in Michael's home, interviewing Katherine, Janet, Michael's kids, even Joseph, having a Dream date with Jackie and then stabb them in the back like this?! I used to like Oprah when I was little very little but now she's dead to me.

Oprah is a fake person. How can someone be in Michael's home, interviewing Katherine, Janet, Michael's kids, even Joseph, having a Dream date with Jackie and then stabb them in the back like this?! I used to like Oprah when I was little very little but now she's dead to me.

she is just a really awful person, always has been always will be, I've never watched the bitch tbh but I'm not really into shows like that, mainly because its all about ratings and whoever can get the best story, regardless of who gets hurt in the process and she has proven that. when she had them three on her show the only things that went through her head were, ratings because its MJ and he's always been a target and money, she didn't do it for the victims she did it for herself. Is she regretting her choices, I don't know because I haven't heard anything and I closed my twitter account down but I hope she is, I really do

Alh21;4274028 said:
she is just a really awful person, always has been always will be, I've never watched the bitch tbh but I'm not really into shows like that, mainly because its all about ratings and whoever can get the best story, regardless of who gets hurt in the process and she has proven that. when she had them three on her show the only things that went through her head were, ratings because its MJ and he's always been a target and money, she didn't do it for the victims she did it for herself. Is she regretting her choices, I don't know because I haven't heard anything and I closed my twitter account down but I hope she is, I really do

She really is but when I was little I thought she was a good person. I was wrong. She seemed to really like Michael and his family but after all she just used them. I heard she regreted the things she said, and she deleted many things regarding LN from her social media but I never heard from her mouth that she is sorry. But even if one day she admitts she´s sorry, I don´t know if it´s true, because she´s so fake.
She had a dream date with Jackie (it´s on youtube), because she said he was her crush when she was growing up. I don´t know what he thinks of her right now, but I bet he regreted doing that show with her. Actually, maybe Jackie wasn´t even her crush, maybe she only said that because he is Michael´s BROTHER and the audiences were big in that show.

She will never admit it even if she knows she messed up. I am going by her behavior now. She knows she messed up (all of sudden she is out on a PR giving way in open public now something she never did in the past other than on her SHOW-and look how long she been gone from her daytime show) plus she removed those liars interview from her accounts yet she has not removed no other interviews even those older before LN. She got called out. Look how she did Monique. Oprah told Mo "if you THINK I did you wrong, I apologized"; and she did that is private to Monique which Monique said she should did have done it in PUBLIC and the way she said it to her is still not an admission Oprah did something wrong. even Dr. Phil who discussed ALL high profile cases/topics, LN is the ONLY one Dr. Phil has NOT talked about. That is very telling.

Back