Breaking News - The Great Debate (Cascio Controversy Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Breaking News - The Great Debate

First of all, I can't even hear what you mean. Second of all, if Coldplay has a song with one line sounding similar to a line in a Bob Marley song, does this mean Coldplay is Bob Marley?

What you're saying is completely irrelevant.

i disagree...thiss kind of similaritie found in the same album proves that the writer is the same

What i found irrelevant is your "don't you" snippet of Malachi who imitate the "do you" of MJ in "Remember the time"...lol

i disagree...thiss kind of similaritie found in the same album proves that the writer is the same

What i found irrelevant is your "don't you" snippet of Malachi who imitate the "do you" of MJ in "Remember the time"...lol
My gooooooood, I'm done with you.

.....ummm...Ok, what? :scratch:

loka;3180703 said:
I hear some similarities between "Best of Joy" and BN

No musician could help me ?

what are the musical notes ?

Best of Joy "1mn10"

I am the one who someday you I will free
Wonder if it seems so hard to be

"Breaking News" ?

Now is that strange that i fall in love
Who is the boogie man you thinkin’ of

I was partially right !

A musican just told me :

Best of Joy

si b , la b, sol fa , fa fa fa fa sol mib mib,
mib fa sol laaaab sib sol fa mib

breaking news :

sol sol la sib la sol fa re do re

So 4 consecutiv notes are the same !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

YES!!!! Proof that all the songs are real!!!!!!!

YES!!!! Proof that all the songs are real!!!!!!!

i just brought to your attention that a suspicious track and an authentic track have similar melodic lines.

The cascio probably didn't know "best of joy" . How could they duplicate a melodic line that they don't know ?

i just brought to your attention that a suspicious track and an authentic track have similar melodic lines.

The cascio probably didn't know "best of joy" . How could they duplicate a melodic line that they don't know ?

Four notes barely consist of one melodic line. Sorry, but your point is very weak.

I was partially right !

A musican just told me :

Best of Joy

breaking news :

I can't find right now the source, but from what I remember what I read you have right to 8 consecutive notes of coincidence before it is called plagiarism. So four coincidence notes are only the half! How can that be any proof. I am sure that you can find two different artists with more than four and less than 8 coincidence notesline on the same CD compilation, that doesn't mean that it's the same artist.

Imagine you buy a CD compilation from the 80s and you have on the same CD the song "KIND OF MAGIC" by QUEEN and "BILLIE JEAN" by MICHAEL JACKSON. You can also hear similarities between those two songs, but in no way Freddy Mercury is Michael Jackson.

p.s. You want a real similarity? Now here is it, this is really striking, and not the poor four notes you are referring to:
LADY GAGA (2010) vs ACE OF BASE (1994):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g--BGM9ty6c

Last edited:

So four coincidence notes are only the half! How can that be any proof. I am sure that you can find two different artists with more than four and less than 8 coincidence notesline on the same CD compilation, that doesn't mean that it's the same artist.

these similarities between "Best of Joy" and "breaking news" are the best proof we have to think that MJ knew BREAKING News.

I found them 3 weeks ago and now a musician confirms.

of course this is not a strong similaritie but in this context, i would take this seriously.

it's more serious than your 'snort' story...

ps : as i said : there are 2 "snorts" in BN and and it's a keyboard sound put into the instrumental loop. It even doesn't appear in a moment where the singer needs to breathe.

p.s. You want a real similarity? Now here is it, this is really striking, and not the poor four notes you are referring to:
LADY GAGA (2010) vs ACE OF BASE (1994):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g--BGM9ty6c
Before I got to the end of your post, I was going to post that exact same comparison.

Honestly, the BOJ & BN notes prove nothing. I wouldn't even call it evidence.

Since Madonna sang Material Girl, she must have sang Can You Feel It as well. The 4 or 5 notes in the hook are exactly the same.

Before I got to the end of your post, I was going to post that exact same comparison.

Honestly, the BOJ & BN notes prove nothing. I wouldn't even call it evidence.

Since Madonna sang Material Girl, she must have sang Can You Feel It as well.

both Madonna and Lady Gaga were probably inspired by...the songs you mentionned

once again,

you should take this similaritie between BOJ and BN seriously

the same similaritie in 2 songs from the same supposed singer in less than 1 Year (2007-2008/2009) is not a coincidence imo...

it's the proof that MJ knew the melody of Breaking News to say the least.

I'm not sure you realise how much of a stretch it is to call it 'proof'. It's scraping the barrel, I've got to say.

The 2nd verse of Hold My Hand sounds like parts of Bob Marley's No Woman No Cry.

Bob must have composed HMH first.

OF COURSE YES!

The 2nd verse of Hold My Hand sounds like parts of Bob Marley's No Woman No Cry.

Bob must have composed HMH first.

OF COURSE YES!

No but of course HMH is inspired by the Bob marley song...everybody knows it...

the melody of BOJ "comes from the same mind than" or "is inspired by" the melody of BN (IMO)

So are you saying, that in every instance where one song shares a sequence of notes with another song, that's down to influence (i.e. there are no coincidences)?

I was partially right !

A musican just told me :

Best of Joy

breaking news :

Hi Ioka :)

I think you could find that particular sequence in an awful lot of songs. To test this, I set iTunes to shuffle and got:

Just Good Friends - "She's getting to you" (0:38)

Next, "There Must Be More To Life Than This" (0:05)

Next, Hand in My Pocket (Alanis Morissette) - "I'm poor but I'm kind" (0:13)

Those were the first three random songs that came up. There are only 12 notes in music. There are only so many sequences that sound good together and they are repeated all of the time. As others have said, four consecutive notes are not enough to prove anything. You would really need a full line and even then, it could be total coincidence, based on the chord structure of the song, the note you choose to start and end with, etc. (The start of Breaking News sound exactly like Britney Spears / Bobby Brown's song My Perogative. It even begins with the same word, exact same melody, "Everybody wanting a piece of Michael Jackson"/"Everybody talking all this stuff about me" )

it's more serious than your 'snort' story...

ps : as i said : there are 2 "snorts" in BN and and it's a keyboard sound put into the instrumental loop. It even doesn't appear in a moment where the singer needs to breathe.
Why does it have to be "serious"? It's true and funny. You can't deny it. There is instrument doing that sound on Breaking News or Critical, lol. It's a mistake he does.

Hi Ioka :)
(The start of Breaking News sound exactly like Britney Spears / Bobby Brown's song My Perogative. It even begins with the same word, exact same melody, "Everybody wanting a piece of Michael Jackson"/"Everybody talking all this stuff about me" )

believe me...being a New Jack swing fan since 1988 I noticed this as soon as I heard it.

I talked about it on MJFRANCE as soon as "BN" was leaked

I can aslo tell you that "what ever happens" contains same background vocals from "on my own" by Bobby Brown

some elements of Billie Jean are coming ffrom "bullshit" from Grace Jones too

there so many examples like that...

-come back to the topic :

4 consecutives notes are similar in 2 MJ songs...Not a coincidence IMO.

So Malachi said "don't you in one of his song ?

songs where MJ is singing the words "don't you" :

JAM !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaEssrU1r1Q

Monkey business (all my tender on you, so don't you stuck no stuff in me)
Unbreakable
who is it
2 bad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfuD8Uj5OsM

leave me alone
beat it
smooth criminal
they don't care about us (don't you black or white me)
what ever happens
leave me alone (don't you come walkin back mama)

Last edited:

Regardless of the quite unbelievable claim that 4 consecutive notes cannot be coincidental, I'm not sure what it would actually mean if true (and that's a BIG if). It would signify involvement in the song, but wouldn't give any further clarity of who is singing lead vocals, which is the primary issue here. A red herring, and not particularly worth debating IMO.

Regardless of the quite unbelievable claim that 4 consecutive notes cannot be coincidental, I'm not sure what it would actually mean if true (and that's a BIG if). It would signify involvement in the song, but wouldn't give any further clarity of who is singing lead vocals, which is the primary issue here. A red herring, and not particularly worth debating IMO.

it could mean that MJ knew BN and even sung some part of it...

My theory :

yes MJ sung into these songs but they were not finished like always with MJ who rarely finished a song in even 3 months...

so they called an impersonnator to fill the Blanks in order to give them to the Estate.

it could mean that MJ knew BN and even sung some part of it...
It would suggest the first part, but in no way whatsoever suggest the second part. But it's irrelevant anyway as there's no way of knowing if it's a coincidence or not.

Last edited:

So Malachi said "don't you in one of his song ?

songs where MJ is singing the words "don't you" :

JAM !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaEssrU1r1Q

Monkey business (all my tender on you, so don't you stuck no stuff in me)
Unbreakable
who is it
2 bad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfuD8Uj5OsM

leave me alone
beat it
smooth criminal
they don't care about us (don't you black or white me)
what ever happens
leave me alone (don't you come walkin back mama)
LOL, that means Malachi IS Michael Jackson or the other way!!!!!! :D You know, since Malachi knew that MJ has songs that contain "don't you", you know? :D Right?

LOL, that means Malachi IS Michael Jackson or the other way!!!!!! :D You know, since Malachi knew that MJ has songs that contain "don't you", you know? :D Right?

did you try tu be funny ?

lol

ok,

let's think about my theory

Mj started to work on BN and Monster and they finsihed it...with Malachi, Porte or someone else.

to pentum

listen this acapella of BN

you will hear full of "snorts" which are not "snorts" but rather noises

proof that the material was awfull...it was probably not made in the Hit Factory to say the least.

The Malachi songs have better acapellas...

this would proove that BN is not so fake.

it could even contains some MJ vocals...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyjn9qKCUL0

Last edited:

to pentum

listen this acapella of BN

you will hear full of "snorts" which are not "snorts" but rather noises

proof that the material was awfull...it was probably not made in the Hit Factory to say the least.

The Malachi songs have better acapellas...

this would proove that BN is not so fake.

it could even contains some MJ vocals...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyjn9qKCUL0

The fact that you have to go all the way to obtain proof to support Michael's involvement in the Cascio tracks is alarming. Because, until now, there is absolutely no solid proof out there.

After 12 songs recorded in the Cascio recording sessions, there was no trace of Michael's create input left. :scratch:

The fact the singer says 'don't you' is not proof that it's Michael. All Malachi has to do is hear Michael Jackson do it and then copy him, how is that proof? It doesn't even sound like a very MJ 'don't you' to me anyway.

It has been ten days since the last reply in this thread,

I also feel we have exhausted all there can be with regard to BN.

This Thread is now closed.

Please take your remaining discussion to the threads that are still open for debate.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back