LMP discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: One of those Vent Threads

yes she has a potty mouth I really don't know what MJ saw in her
she also said once that she likes to drink and in another interview she said that MJ was just one of her 14 relationships :worried: and that was before she met her current husband

they do say opposites attract
I still wish he could have ended up with someone like Elizabeth Taylor. Yeah there was an age difference but really? Does that always have to matter? But someone like Elizabeth Taylor would have been perfect for Michael I believe. She knew how to tell him no but she also knew how to comfort him and let him be himself.

I don't hate LMP. But I don't like her very much either.

I think hate is such a strong word. But I have said it in anger before, but when I reflect back on it I know that hating someone doesn't serve any positive purpose. When you hate anyone you really are giving the devil a piece of your soul. That is the way I see it, it only apply's to me. Not trying to preach to the public here. IMO for me.

I am sure the person that Michael is/was, he forgave her. And HE MOVED ON. In some sense the moving on part is the biggest revenge, right?

I mean she's the one that was sending letters, cozying up with Katherine..... but then later publicly bashing him when she didn't get what she wanted. PATHETIC really. People want to excuse her actions by saying MJ was immature. Give me a break. MJ wasn't perfect and it takes two to fail a marriage.

I don't feel sorry for her or have any empathy for her grief.

I have empathy for MJ3, the fans, liz, family, and actual friends.

Now if she were to ever publicly say that she apologized to Michael for the 3 show tour bashing... then I will be her biggest supporter. But we'll never see this happen because I doubt she ever apologized to him. I hope I am wrong.

Betraying Michael with the whole promise of children and then backing out was LOW.

Then bashing him... when it was the POPULAR thing to do.... like picking on a kid on the school ground just because others were.... that was LOW.

So whatever.

I don't hate LMP. But I don't like her very much either.

I think hate is such a strong word. But I have said it in anger before, but when I reflect back on it I know that hating someone doesn't serve any positive purpose. When you hate anyone you really are giving the devil a piece of your soul. That is the way I see it, it only apply's to me. Not trying to preach to the public here. IMO for me.

I am sure the person that Michael is/was, he forgave her. And HE MOVED ON. In some sense the moving on part is the biggest revenge, right?

I mean she's the one that was sending letters, cozying up with Katherine..... but then later publicly bashing him when she didn't get what she wanted. PATHETIC really. People want to excuse her actions by saying MJ was immature. Give me a break. MJ wasn't perfect and it takes two to fail a marriage.

I don't feel sorry for her or have any empathy for her grief.

I have empathy for MJ3, the fans, liz, family, and actual friends.

Now if she were to ever publicly say that she apologized to Michael for the 3 show tour bashing... then I will be her biggest supporter. But we'll never see this happen because I doubt she ever apologized to him. I hope I am wrong.

Betraying Michael with the whole promise of children and then backing out was LOW.

Then bashing him... when it was the POPULAR thing to do.... like picking on a kid on the school ground just because others were.... that was LOW.

So whatever.

:clapping:
couldn't have said it better myself!

I agree that he moved on and was the mature one in the relationship. he was ALWAYS the mature one between the two of them, even though he was playful. playfulness does not = immaturity, but many, many people mistook his childlike sense of play as immaturity. a shame, really.

as for LMP, I think she hasn't moved on. she's still hung up on the guy. that's what must hurt so much. I feel for her and at times I do feel a bit flummoxed as to her intentions when she was bashing him so much, but I am not going to judge her. I think Michael did hurt her, but she hurt him in the first place. he's not one to hurt someone he loves just for the fun of it. something she did pissed him off to a degree that he had to leave her for weeks on end and not be in touch with her. I think we know what it was. but it's all history now. now, Lisa has to live with it because he's done. he's free.

I agree that he moved on and was the mature one in the relationship. he was ALWAYS the mature one between the two of them, even though he was playful. playfulness does not = immaturity, but many, many people mistook his childlike sense of play as immaturity. a shame, really.

as for LMP, I think she hasn't moved on. she's still hung up on the guy. that's what must hurt so much. I feel for her and at times I do feel a bit flummoxed as to her intentions when she was bashing him so much, but I am not going to judge her. I think Michael did hurt her, but she hurt him in the first place. he's not one to hurt someone he loves just for the fun of it. something she did pissed him off to a degree that he had to leave her for weeks on end and not be in touch with her. I think we know what it was. but it's all history now. now, Lisa has to live with it because he's done. he's free.

:yes: agree
I always thought that she must have done something to really irk him to make him leave for that long because I don't think he would have just got up and left her for that long of a time if things between them were going wonderfully. We've never really seen him mad before but I guess when you did tick him off you were well out of his life for a while.

I really dont like her. In my opinion, when you are in love with someone, you don't leave them in their darkest hour. You are there to share the good times and the bad times, not to enjoy the good times and leave when things get too hard for you. She broke Michael's heart. And it makes me cry. :cry:

I really dont like her. In my opinion, when you are in love with someone, you don't leave them in their darkest hour. You are there to share the good times and the bad times, not to enjoy the good times and leave when things get too hard for you. She broke Michael's heart. And it makes me cry. :cry:

aww :better:
That's one of the main reasons why I don't like her. She broke the heart of the man we all love, and honestly one of the greatest men to have ever been on this earth. She knew what she had but she didn't act like it and she abused it. I just couldn't imagine being someone who's in a bad relationship but wants love so bad and than sees someone they love like Michael get hurt by her knowing that if they were with him , they would have never hurt him.

they do say opposites attract

Michael mentioned the same thing when he spoke with the rabbi, that he knows people say opposites attract but that he realized he wants someone like him
in my opinion I think he married Lisa too fast without knowing her well enough that's why he got disappointed in the end. people need to get to know each other REALLY well before they get married

Michael mentioned the same thing when he spoke with the rabbi, that he knows people say opposites attract but that he realized he wants someone like him
in my opinion I think he married Lisa too fast without knowing her well enough that's why he got disappointed in the end. people need to get to know each other REALLY well before they get married

You all are making really good points.

I really wish the world wasn't so bent out of shape over people with large age gaps between them getting together. I mean when they're adults. I believe him and Elizabeth Taylor would have been wonderful together, I remember somewhere I believe he said that they thought about becoming romantically involved but they knew the press would have a field day and beat them up about it so they decided just to stay friends.

So basically what I'm learning is that Michael didn't really ever forgive her for what happened, and she got upset because he wouldn't take her back which is one of the reasons why she kept bashing him and now that he's gone she's really hurting because she still loves him but knows that it won't come to be.

aww :better:
That's one of the main reasons why I don't like her. She broke the heart of the man we all love, and honestly one of the greatest men to have ever been on this earth. She knew what she had but she didn't act like it and she abused it. I just couldn't imagine being someone who's in a bad relationship but wants love so bad and than sees someone they love like Michael get hurt by her knowing that if they were with him , they would have never hurt him.

Yeah. He was a good man to her and she took advantage of him! She knew he wanted kids. She promised Michael kids after they got married and then she didnt want kids after that.. so I guess she did trick him. Lisa just wanted to be married to the King of Pop. I don't think she loved him enough. Okay, dont like her.

Before you read on please be advised. If you are a LMP fan or you don't like rude things said about her please DON'T come to this thread!

Lately I've have strong feelings towards her and I just wanted to make a thread for people who just wanted to vent their feelings about her without having to argue with her fans. I don't mean to be rude but I just can't keep these feelings in any longer. I honestly can't stand her and want to be able to have a discussion or something civilized so people can just vent.

I really hate the fact that she broke MJ's heart and after all she said in interviews she finally comes out after he's gone to say she's sorry and try to make amends. I may forgive her later on but right now I'm just full of anger. I get sick and angry just by looking at pictures of her kissing him, it just makes me think of how much she hurt him and betrayed him.

So if you would like to vent about your feelings than feel free but please don't say anything too harsh or use any fowl language. I don't want this to be a thread that has to be shut down but I wanted to make a thread like I said for people like me who felt they needed to be able to talk to others about their feelings without having to argue with people.

Note to the Mods:
If this is not allowed please just lock it or delete it. I really don't want to get banned from this forum I just wanted somewhere where I could vent without fowl language or too harsh of words being said:(

Why you acted like MJ was the victim? He was not the victim. No, I don't think LMP was the victim as well. Well, LMP broke MJ's heart. MJ broke LMP's heart.

Yeah. He was a good man to her and she took advantage of him! She knew he wanted kids. She promised Michael kids after they got married and then she didnt want kids after that.. so I guess she did trick him. Lisa just wanted to be married to the King of Pop. I don't think she loved him enough. Okay, dont like her.

She didn't. I don't understand why people have to twist everything though. They say Michael didn't love her enough, when we know he did. When Michael loves someone than he really loves them. If he was the kind of person they say he was than he wouldn't have done what he did, he wouldn't have taken the time out to help little Farcus out. I mean if I was married to someone who would do that, mean I would never let them go!
People say he wanted to be with her because she was the daughter of Elvis... pahLEASE! I'm not saying anything bad about Elvis, but Michael is just as big...well bigger than Elvis. When he married Lisa it was because he loved her. I would say he didn't marry just because, he married for love but I don't know about Debbie Rowe, I heard he just married her because he loved her as a friend, and because she was pregnant with his child, but that he didn't love her like that.

I don't like. I never have. Maybe there's something wrong with me, but that's how I feel.

I don't think she deserved, appreciated, respected or even truly LOVED him. I just don't.
I don't like her attitude, I don't like the way she talks in interviews. She got VERY VERY LUCKY, had the best man in the world......and she ruined it!

Sorry, but that's how I feel. And I don't feel sorry for her mourning or grieving now either.

I don't like. I never have. Maybe there's something wrong with me, but that's how I feel.

I don't think she deserved, appreciated, respected or even truly LOVED him. I just don't.
I don't like her attitude, I don't like the way she talks in interviews. She got VERY VERY LUCKY, had the best man in the world......and she ruined it!

Sorry, but that's how I feel. And I don't feel sorry for her mourning or grieving now either.

:yes:

and swirl o I felt he was the victim. Yes it takes two to break a marriage but if you were married and before you were even married your spouse promised you something as huge as children than when you got married they backed out and during the marriage when you tried to do the good works you already did and your spouse calls you stupid because of it , well are you the victim? I know he left her for long periods at a time but we know MJ was sensitive, he probably needed to get away from her negativity and just get back to his senses.
He didn't bash her, she bashed him. I know Michael wasn't a saint and he had his problems but Lisa knew how he was, and she shouldn't have ticked him off like that.

Im sorry but if she was true Michael's TRUE soulmate they would've been together through thick and thin and would never leave his side and always be there for him and give him all the love. She never said any good things about him after the divorce while Michael to my knowledge never said anything bad about her. No, I just don't accept her, like her...

I couldn't agree more.

Im sorry but if she was true Michael's TRUE soulmate they would've been together through thick and thin and would never leave his side and always be there for him and give him all the love. She never said any good things about him after the divorce while Michael to my knowledge never said anything bad about her. No, I just don't accept her, like her...

Couldn't agree more:yes:

I dont like to discuss about LMP, I cant really comment on the nature of their marriage, whether it was real or a sham, because I know neither of them personally.
I just know I LOVE Michael. I wanted to take care of him. I would just wanted be everything that he ever wanted in a woman ... like you notice in most of his love songs he says he wants a woman to make his dreams come true... I wanted to be that woman. I would like to take care of him and offer him much love and affection. I would help him break free from his addictions. I would give him strength and support when he would feel down and under pressure. I would remind him constantly how beautiful he was and how much he was loved. I would be a good mother to his children and bring more into this world for him if he wanted to. :weeping:

I love you Michael!

I know, I just think its very sad. My life no longer has meaning. Michael was my world everything I did was for him. I just wanted take care him..:(

LMP I dont like you one bit!!!

I not going to even bash her cause I really don't know her story so here is my take on her.

Real Talk at the end of the day MJ had love for LMP in my opinion she was hurt as well but its the way she went at him on oprah that stood out to me like if you love this man why go in on him like that plus her mother saying how she never like Michael at that time I was like what the fuck?

Her mother had her own right to feel the way she felt but at that time Michael was being betrayed and play out by a lot of people LMP was one of them. Then the day of his death and CNN Release her blog I wanted to found her ass and run up on her so bad putting a beat down on her so many people was fed at that blog. But I guess she felt it was the right to to address what went down between them she seems like a very out spoken person. I never really care or made over her Just because Elvis is her father I didn’t see what was the big deal about her.

I understand many MJ fans make our her because their Love was out in the open and they look very happy together, but not every thing that’s glitter is gold. They love each other she has a lot of memories of him that’s all that matters the rest is history.

I know, I just think its very sad. My life no longer has meaning. Michael was my world everything I did was for him. I just wanted take care him..:(

LMP I dont like you one bit!!!

aww don't say that :better:
You're life still has meaning. We all need to take Michael's messages and spread them and make the world a better place.

I don't know what is it but I was just looking at pictures of MJ and LMP back from the '94 MTV awards and at first I got a really sick feeling in my stomach. Now I'm just :cry: Looking at the way he was looking at her got me jealous but than :cry: because she would end up just breaking that.
It's just so unfair how she had someone who loved her, who probably would have done anything for her and she just crushes him yet all these women around the world would have done anything to have a husband like him and yet they don't get the love they so deserve.
Gosh he just deserved so much better...why weren't you able to find a wife to love you Michael? To love you and never let you go. :boohoo:

Last edited:
I have mixed feelings about this chick, I do believe she loved him, but I hate what she has said about Mike in interviews though. So I don't know how I feel about her. :no:

I couldn't agree more.

Amen. I couldn't agree more either.

I dont like to discuss about LMP, I cant really comment on the nature of their marriage, whether it was real or a sham, because I know neither of them personally.
I just know I LOVE Michael. I wanted to take care of him. I would just wanted be everything that he ever wanted in a woman ... like you notice in most of his love songs he says he wants a woman to make his dreams come true... I wanted to be that woman. I would like to take care of him and offer him much love and affection. I would help him break free from his addictions. I would give him strength and support when he would feel down and under pressure. I would remind him constantly how beautiful he was and how much he was loved. I would be a good mother to his children and bring more into this world for him if he wanted to. :weeping:

I love you Michael!

:hug:

I definately agree. You must know eachother very well. That takes time, lots of converation about lots of topics. Being willing to accept eachother even though you may have a difference of opinion - not always one right the other wrong. Marriage takes a lot of work - total dedication from both people to make it work. If you love someone - your goal is to love them and understand them w/o conditions - not to purposly hurt them. You can divorce and be mature about it and not comment because it really isn't the press' business why a marriage didn't work - there are usually more than one reason.

I myself, would love to find that special someone - that I could pour myself into - learning about - laughing with - playing with - making them a priority in my life. Just like with my children... they are my life - and if I had someone special - they would be my life as well. Marriage is a commitment to the other person for what you can give them - not what you get from it. What you get comes to you because of what you sow- to have ditched him in public as she did during the worst experience of his life - was down right awful and cold. That came from hate not from love. - that's my opinion for what its worth.

No person deserves to be disrespected in that manner. I hope for her to learn and grow and change because of her experience.

Please no haters.... I don't like haters.... :tease:

I think LMP is a very spoiled manipulator; that will go to great lengths to get what she wants. She never loved MJ but she wanted what he could offer her. Back in the '90's I believe, she was trying to get her musical career off the ground. Even though she's Elvis' daughter, with millions, she didn't know the right contacts to get her feet in the door like MJ did. She married him, but,she had no intentions of getting preggers becuz she didn't want to have a child with a high profiled celebrity. She intentionally lied to MJ. Having a musical career was top priority. After the marriage finally ended, she went away with a musical career, more millions, and MJ was left with a broken heart.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what to think of LMP.. what she did to MJ is unforgivable. I think she might have had some legit feelings though, she has talked a bit more about it lately, how she tried to get him back and changed her mind about having his kids, but he was already cold to her because she broke his heart.

LMP seems like a bit of a backstabber, but I don't really know what to think about her.

I'm not sure what to think of LMP.. what she did to MJ is unforgivable. I think she might have had some legit feelings though, she has talked a bit more about it lately, how she tried to get him back and changed her mind about having his kids, but he was already cold to her because she broke his heart.

LMP seems like a bit of a backstabber, but I don't really know what to think about her.
Hello...I agree that LMP is bit of a backstabber, but, I disagree that MJ was cold to her. I think, she was cold to him. She never had a positive word to say about him and/or their marriage. It was totally disrespectful. In spite of everything, he never had anything negative to say about her to the media. He was a discreet, classy gentleman! I LOVE YOU MJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hey I'm not sayin MJ was being a cold man towards her, I mean didn't he say himself that she kept calling him back over and over but she already did too much damage for him to take her back?What LMP herself said adds up with thus, that the breaking point in their relationship was that she wasn't ready to have kids and thats what Mike wanted, and it broke his heart. She said that she changed her mind on it after they broke up but Mike wouldn't take her back no matter what she said.

I agree that he was a discreet, classy gentlemen. He never did kiss and tell, he never said bad stuff about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back