This Is It/ O2 Concert Merchandise

Someone who runs a shirt store in UK made these two unofficial designs:

125392194645.gif

232700337753.png

http://www.t-shoponline.co.uk/shop/category_19/Michael-Jackon.html?shop_param=cid=20&

a glossy programme book
!!!

Thats what want most. I have the Dangerous and HIStory ones and they`re my prized posessions, how I`ve went this many years without removing and framing is a miracle!!!!!!!!:wild:

I would kill for a red this is it t-shirt with the same design as we have now from the blakc or white video.

*drools*

I would wear that all the time.

I was thinking the same thing. I think we will see red shirts like this. I really want one.

Whatever will be sold, I want it all! Well, at least the stuff you can't get anywhere else.

Does anyone know how much the different concert merchandise costs, by the way? (As I'll need to know approximately how much I'm gonna save up.)

just bought a 'Mrs Michael Jackson t-shirt on ebay!

Oh My God!! So cool. Where from? Got a photo?

I'm hoping that there will be lots of things available there, but it looks doubtful! There's never anything THAT great and they are always ridiculously overpriced. I went to see Prince 2 years ago and they were asking almost £40.00 for a t-shirt and like, £15.00 for a plastic necklace :mello:

That is expensive!!!!

Me too! :D I LOOOOOVE leather jackets. It's what makes it all official. :p

Leather jackets are so cool!

Whatever will be sold, I want it all! Well, at least the stuff you can't get anywhere else.

Does anyone know how much the different concert merchandise costs, by the way? (As I'll need to know approximately how much I'm gonna save up.)

I would love to know how much everything is too. Want it all!!

I'm hoping there's a bag/racksack, mug, t-shirt, jacket of some sort, glossy programme with lush MJ pics inside and lots of info about the concerts, key ring and pens. I plan to buy the lot!!

I also want to know can we buy the merchandise before the doors open to the arena? or can we buy it the next day when Michael isn't performing?

Woooooooooot! Does anyone know if we'll be able to buy memorabilia even though we might not be attending certain dates? Like.. If theres a concert on the 8th, but I want to go get something on 9th, or 10th (not attending 10th concert), would we be able? Or do we have to get a ticket to buy? I will be going on 8th, 10th, and 12th of July, but I just want to make sure I can get the memorabilia before it's sold out.

I really don't know what to expect there, that's why i'm going to the MJ fan-event in Holland in may, to check what kind of merchandise and stuff they got, and also for many other reasons of course :D

Woooooooooot! Does anyone know if we'll be able to buy memorabilia even though we might not be attending certain dates? Like.. If theres a concert on the 8th, but I want to go get something on 9th, or 10th (not attending 10th concert), would we be able? Or do we have to get a ticket to buy? I will be going on 8th, 10th, and 12th of July, but I just want to make sure I can get the memorabilia before it's sold out.

I want to do the same. Go on the 22nd July buy before the event, drop off stuff to the hotel then come back in the evening for the concert without the weight.

I was wondering if anyone ever saw the shirt where it's like from the movie Scarface, but one side is showing MJ. So that's one amazing shirt..awhile ago i saw it on this UK online store, but i forgot the link.

Anyone know this?

I think it will be possible...they usually sell it outside the area which you can only enter with your ticket - at least this is how it was on the Michael concerts i have attended before.
I remember buying some Mystery drink on History tour from these "shops" and they do not wanted to enter me the stadion with the bootle.lol

Does anyone know what are the approx. prices for a Tour Programm nowadays in the O2?

I am already saving up for the merchandise!

Hope we get a nice program and some great t-shirts.

I want to do the same. Go on the 22nd July buy before the event, drop off stuff to the hotel then come back in the evening for the concert without the weight.
Yeppers. I don't want to have to carry all my merch in to the concerts and worry about people stealing it from me, or stepping on it.

I think it will be possible...they usually sell it outside the area which you can only enter with your ticket - at least this is how it was on the Michael concerts i have attended before.
I remember buying some Mystery drink on History tour from these "shops" and they do not wanted to enter me the stadion with the bootle.lol

Does anyone know what are the approx. prices for a Tour Programm nowadays in the O2?
Really? Thanks! I just hope they sell SOMETHING on the days there are NO concerts so I can go on my day off and get something to keep back at the hotel.

Yeppers. I don't want to have to carry all my merch in to the concerts and worry about people stealing it from me, or stepping on it.

I plan to buy one of everything. Saving up right now. I don't want to be carrying the weight around. I don't think there will be enough leg room in the arena.

I 'd love to buy leather jacket :D and or T shirt, the new album CD, and posters

Once I've saved up for the tickets then I can start saving up for merchendise. I really wanna get lots of stuff Michael Jacksony.. lol!!

:D

I bought a Dangerous Tour bandanna when I went to see him at Glasgow Green in 92, wish I still had it :(

I was 11 at the time and thought it was the coolest thing in the world!!

I would love to see an 18" figure of MJ for sale, you can already get them of other music stars and film characters. So why not MJ?

Back