What kinds of "Michael" things are there to do in London?

[url='http://img10.imageshack.us/my.php?image=n7496702177821305715.jpg' t=_self]
n7496702177821305715.jpg'
[/url]

Yes, but Agnes posted about it here before you did there, so I already knew. I did check out your thread though! Thanks for sharing!

See, if they didn't pull his hair back, he may have looked more like Michael! But with the hair back, he looks more woman-like. Oh well, just knowing it's SUPPOSED to be him makes it special!

http://www.coventgardenlife.com/

It's almost dead in the centre of London right near all the places like Leicester Square and Picadilly Circus, all within walking distance. If you don't enjoy walking the Picadilly line will you get you there no problem. :)

I just purchased my Michael 2010 calendar from there just the other week. :D

Wait... They have a 2010 Michael Jackson calendar there??! WOOOOOO! I'm there, thanks hun! ^_^ Can you post a picture of it? I'd love to see it!

i also advice to go to Camden Town..there are big markets as i remember, it is a fun place, and sell cheap stuff, i believe some Mike stuff too
once i was there i bought for pennies some stuff with ET like mousepad :D
in 2006 in London i met a fan at Michael`s hotel whose jacket was full of Michael pins, and she said she just bough it at the Camden Town

345651420_78eb5388bc.jpg

camden-town.jpg

Ooo! Agnes, you're bringing up some great ideas as well! :D

Where is it?

Thank you so much, Agnes! I'll be looking in to this while I'm there!

http://www.coventgardenlife.com/

It's almost dead in the centre of London right near all the places like Leicester Square and Picadilly Circus, all within walking distance. If you don't enjoy walking the Picadilly line will you get you there no problem. :)

I just purchased my Michael 2010 calendar from there just the other week. :D
choccy, can you post a picture of your calendar? :)

Sorry I completely forgot bout this thread! Here you go. :)

20090510230731.jpg

20090510230743.jpg

(sorry bout quality)

And yes Camden is an amazing place to visit!

Yeh, they only just come out and usually I don't get mine til Summer time anyways. :)

I'm still not too impressed with the MJ waxwork. I agree that it's probably the hair though, it's not curly enough and it's not in the right style :p

Well done with ideas people - I've been to london lots of times and still never been to Camden! One thing i must do :)

I e-mailed them and suggested they create one from the press conference, or one from one of these concerts. :D

just been shopping today in The Jubilee Market in Covent Garden. I got the new unoffical 2010 calender, it has mainly photos from the press conference. I also found a new poster, its a monatge of all the album covers, from OTW to KOP and TUC, and an unofficial Thriller tshirt.

For anyone who is travelling to London this summer, its very easy to find. Covent Garden is one of the main tourist areas in central London. It has its own tube station , on the Picidilly Line and is only a short walk from Leiscester Square. The Jubilee Market is located beside the London Transport Museum on The Strand side of Covent Garden
http://jubileemarket.com/map.html
http://jubileemarket.com/

Dang.... Hope they still have that calendar when I get there. Anyone willing to send me one?? AHHH!

I will defo check this out on the 7th when I get in!!

I wouldnt worry about them selling out of the calenders and posters. I spoke to the the guy in the shop and he said that he will have lots of stock in for the summer. oh and I told him I would post about the shop on the forums so if you do go there make sure you say you saw it on a fan website.

Anyone find anything else? I think we need to sign a petition for Hard Rock in London to have something Michael there this summer!

Anyone find anything else? I think we need to sign a petition for Hard Rock in London to have something Michael there this summer!

I used to work for Hard Rock a few years ago. I didnt work in the London branch but I know they would not do something like that. The management in each branch have no control over what memorbelia is displayed in their branch. The memorbelia is controlled by head office in Orlando Florida. The team there are the ones who buy, and create the displays for every Hard Rock Cafe.

one of the tourist shops in oxford street sells Michael jackson fridge magnets :) They did at least when I was there a few months ago. and then there's a "costume shop" which sells shirts that is just like michael's billie jean jackets!
had to buy one of those too :D

Thanks, Stine! :D

Moon, I live an hour away from Orlando, Florida. I'll pay them a little visit. Hehehe hahaha. :p

Where did you go earlier? You just left me without saying Cya!

I think it would be cool if they had the History statue in London this summer (it could be on a floatingdevice in the thames, cool, haha).
There's one in Holland near the Mc Donals in Best, mayby they wanna rent it out for a couple of months LOL :p.

Back