The ‘YAY I JUST HEARD MICHAEL ON THE RADIO’ Thread

I watched Back To The Future II last night, & Beat It played in the background in one of the scenes. Fully put a smile on my face :)

There is one scene with heaps of MJ posters in the background (when Marty goes to the house thats ment to be his and its that black family's house).

just heard him on the beat. which is 993thebeat.com. it's in los angeles. it's 80s stuff..so who knows if they'll play more, but they played two songs

billie jean and wbss :D

On the local 104.5 radio station, they played The Pleasure Principle, then Say Say Say right after TPP.

First time I've ever heard Janet or Michael on the actual radio...

I heard Heal the World yesterday on radio hehe

I watched Martin Lawrence show and the episode with Tommy Davidson, I heard the I Can't Let Her Get Away beat. I forgot that one of the producer who produce Dangerous Album, did the Martin Shows too.lol

Last week at work, it was getting near closing time, and I was really tired, and IJCSLY came on over the speakers, which has never happened before. It was a nice treat.

I am forever hearing MJ on the radio at my local morrisons supermrket, yesterday it was baby be mine, i swear i was smiling before i even registered what song it was, it was noisy so i had to focus and nearly walked into a trolley. Couple of weeks ago they played Bad in Ikea, the bad intro is tat dramatic sound and i wasnt expecting it gave me a small heart attack. But then i grooved with my trolley all through the glasses section :D

mj was playing at my local video shop...i was dancing like a fool....and when a staff looked at me, i smiled and said 'u rock my world' and kept on! Lol they don't use a radio, staffers bring in what they wanna listen to! lol

I almost fell of the chair when I heard "Butterflies" on the radio today.
Half hour later I heard "Show You The Way To Go".
I'm used to hearing the old school stuff every now and then but hardly ever anything from"Vince".

So yeah, I was thrilled! :D

that funnest thing that i trun on the t.v at 7:30pm and there was MJ video playing Billie Jean video that is so cool ;) :wild: :D
my brother in-law through it was creazy just happen that way :yes: :D

oh and i need to clarify my prior post...it was funny cuz the staff i was singing to was the one who actually brought the cd in...lol it was his day to pick wha tthey listened to in the store

Last night I ate dinner at a restaurant and "Remember the Time" came on. When I went to the cash register to get change some of the employees were dancing and singing "Do you remember the tiiiiiiiiime..." :D

I heard "ABC" and "I Want You Back" tonight where I was at and heartily sang along. It was nice :).

Was watching "Cheaper by the Dozen" and heard "Rockin Robin". Seen the movie a lot of times, but this is the first time I remember hearing the song. I really need to pay more attention.

i heard I Want You Back and then they were going on about the concerts wondering if they would go ahead.

R&B

I heard Butterflies on the Adult R&B station earlier today. It was for a contest for the 10th caller to win Janet Jackson concert tickets. :D

I didn't know this thread existed. thanks for relived it. this thread haven't been touch since 10 years. wow. glad to see it back open. i haven't heard Michael in awhile. but the last song i remember hearing was Santa Claus is coming to town. :)

I didn't know this thread existed. thanks for relived it. this thread haven't been touch since 10 years. wow. glad to see it back open. i haven't heard Michael in awhile. but the last song i remember hearing was Santa Claus is coming to town. :)

I heard Remember The Time and Off The Wall on radio. Btw, this station plays songs by Michael EVERY SINGLE DAY. I love this station! :heart:

Beat It

e67eef406c645045a3f3a42b25b659c17c6930a1.jpg

In Denmark I hear MJ all the time on the radio - many many times every day.

Remember The Time, TDCAU, Billie Jean, Beat it, Human Nature and MITM seems to be the songs they play the most.

Beat It is on the radio as I'm typing this

Good to know that BBC docu didn't do more damage then. Other than confirming what a lot of people already think of Michael. Which remains unfortunate.

Good. and during this virus more and more people are streaming his music too as well listening and downloading his music.

Back