Official Michael Jackson Figurines for His Birthday

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
MJ ONE will celebrate Michael Jackson’s Birthday in style today but the gift shop will have even more souvenirs and apparels.

The Estate has released 2 little figurines in honor of Michael Jackson.

MJ One Toes Figurine

MJ One Beat it Figurine

Cannot make it to Las Vegas? you can pre-order those little figurines on King of Shop.com

This is not it Like the “BAD” leather Jacket, the Estate has released a replica of Michael Jackson’s lettermen’s jacket in leather.

KingofShop.com

Last edited:
The biggest MJ Online store is back just in time for Halloween but also have new items in stock from MJ ONE!

Two items are just amazing, another figurine, this time a “Smooth Criminal” lean figurine to add to the collection of 3 (Toes and Beat It Jacket) and a magnificent Snow Globe that lights up and plays “Wanna Be Startin Somethin”! A must to have for all collectors out there!

Fantastic news! I'll actually be at the show a month from today (seeing it again for my birthday!) so I will definitely return and report about what epic things they've come out with by then. Little sad that I won't be able to get the snow globe since I'll be flying, but hopefully I'll at least get to see it.

Back