Votes: 20 8.9%
  • Monster

Votes: 18 8.0%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 3 1.3%

• Total voters

Cinnamon234

Proud Member
What do you think is the best song on the album? I have to go with "Behind The Mask", but "Hollywood Tonight" and "Another Day" aren't too far behind for me.

Actually, I like all the songs on the album very much.

Behind The Mask without doubt. Incredible, emotional, powerful vocal, wonderful sax. Although this song was created over 20 years ago, sounds amazing and fresh. I love it :heart:

I voted for 'Behind the Mask' - But I love also - for example - Much too soon and Best of Joy.

Best of Joy
my favourite...but there are others, too

Last edited:
I really love
Keep Your Head Up love love love
The way you love me love love love..
Hold My Hand
Another Day
Much to soon
Best Of Joy
Hollywood tonight
Behind the Mask
breaking news hmm
Monster is last place because i don't like :/

I love the whole album, but I find myself looking for the repeat button when Behind the Mask comes on.

Definitely Behind the Mask! :wild: Then, Best of Joy :wub:

I keep saying that Behind The Mask should be a single but na they'd never do that because it sounds different to anything that's in the mainstream right now and heaven for bid that something sounds different.

Hollywood Tonight, easily. Must be the strong 1st impresson. When it premiered at The Ellen Show, I loved it, but didn't know it would end up being my favorite off the whole album. Not saying all the others are bad, tho.

I keep saying that Behind The Mask should be a single but na they'd never do that because it sounds different to anything that's in the mainstream right now and heaven for bid that something sounds different.

Totally agree...Deep down, I feel the same...Such a shame....Hopefully, though, we're wrong :cheeky:

i voted Hollywood Tonight ..lol my itunes top 25 shows that i played that song over 41 times ..Monster 23 times & Behind the Mask 31 times

My personal favourite is Hold My Hand, I know it's been around for a while but I just really really love the song. I like all of the album though.

Back