Christmas at Forest Lawn

Noewi

Proud Member
[youtube]P54vUIOJmIg[/youtube]

[youtube]W9OgHNidioU[/youtube]

I only watched a little because I was about to cry but thank you very much for doing this. It's so beautiful.

So happy to see this even though it makes me cry after all the rumours going around about FL not allowing anyone's gifts. So beautiful :cry:

Just when I thought I had handled this year's Christmas time so much better compared to last year...but I had to watch these... :cry:

Somehow when you get to see things like this, things that are beautiful but so so sad, it's like it all happened yesterday. Gosh, how I miss him! :cry:

Thanks for posting, Noewi :flowers:

Thank you for sharing this...it was very hard to watch them though. ..I am just happy to see that they did bring the stuff inside for him..:cry:

I'm so grateful to the fans who are doing this.

it still hurts like hell when I look at the pictures from Forest Lawn.

:(:cry: oh thank u! its wonderful!!! i just watched a lil bit!! tooooo painful!!! i miss him!! :boohoo::boohoo:

Thanks for this, somewhere, Michael is very happy that people rather opt to spend Christmas with him, than they're own family. Then again, Michael is family.

Merry Christmas, Michael.

I can't watch, but I can imagine it's beautiful from reading the replies. Michael is loved, so so loved.

Was I seeing the second video correctly? Were they taking all of the decorations inside?

Oh Michael...I'll try and watch it when I can handle watching it...we love you forever...and all my love to the beautiful fans...thankyou...

Oh so beautiful and heart-wrenching all at the same time! This reality just never seems to be 'real' for me......

I so appreciate and am thankful to all the fans who did this for Michael, he absolutely loved his fans and I'm happy to see us continuing to show our love for him.

So happy to see this even though it makes me cry after all the rumours going around about FL not allowing anyone's gifts. So beautiful :cry:

They are not rumors. I guess throughout the Holidays gifts and flowers get taken inside- but apart from that everything is left to stand outside to brave the wether, only to be thrown out. I went in November and flowers did not get taken inside, unless you ordered them through the flower store or a kind soul takes them inside. I went and saw tons of flowers in the trash bin, letters in the rain etc. I tried to neaten the piles.

Somebody I know went the next day and saw my flowers still outside, not taken inside. :(

It is very nice that fans keep bringing flowers to FL. Really, it is very nice , sweet and touching.
Thank you for posting the video.
At the same time I think it was a very right idea that the family did choose a private burial to avoid any kind of possible craziness around his grave. I hope his body never will be moved to Neverland or somewhere else and his grave never will be a public place.

I guess throughout the Holidays gifts and flowers get taken inside- but apart from that everything is left to stand outside to brave the wether, only to be thrown out. I went in November and flowers did not get taken inside, unless you ordered them through the flower store or a kind soul takes them inside. I went and saw tons of flowers in the trash bin, letters in the rain etc. I tried to neaten the piles.

:(

That's plain disrespectful, wow...:( All the hard work those people are putting into those beautiful gifts going down the tube, like they're nothing... Doesn't surprise me, but it's awful, yes it is..

Alma;3160083 said:
That's plain disrespectful, wow...:( All the hard work those people are putting into those beautiful gifts going down the tube, like they're nothing... Doesn't surprise me, but it's awful, yes it is..

No matter how sad it looks like, I guess FL workers have no other choice. What do you think they have to do with this? To make mountains of fan gifts around his grave? Those gifts will not stop coming in the near future. And.. what is the solution? People do it to express their OWN feelings. It is not like Michael needs it or something… ..

Last edited:
I couldn't finish watching it but its very nice and well put together. I'm sure hes reading the cards right now smiling down

Back