Poland asks for support

You can vote once a day. This is very important, because De Mono is a poor team and it would be a shame if MJ won't win.

argo;3160600 said:
You can vote once a day. This is very important, because De Mono is a poor team and it would be a shame if MJ won't win.
o/t De Mono to, moim zdaniem, dobry zespół, ale oczywiście Michael is the greatest:D i głosowałam!

Oczywiście zagłosowałem. Może gdyby bardziej uzupełnić pierwszy post z wytłumaczeniem dlaczego warto głosować( że to przebój roku itp) to pomogli by nam ludzie z forum nie związani z Polską(oczywiście post trzeba uzupełnić po angielsku i w tytule wpisać "pomożcie nam zrobić no1 MJ w Polsce")? podejrzewam że w przeciągu dnia pokonalibyśmy wówczas De Mono.

MJ is the best!! No matter what I just wanna see Michael no 1!!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I have tried to vote ( I clicked on 'glosuj' and then this little window appeared. Hope you help me understand-InformacjaZamknij
Wykorzystałeś limit dzienny swoich głosów. Aby głosować dalej musisz się zalogować.

Does this mean my vote was counted? Also do let us know how long the voting continues. HMH is featured on no. 29, does that mean it occupies that position in this chart currently? Oh no, if that's so! Gotta keep voting everyone and let Michael be where he deserves to be-at the top!

^^Yes, your vote was counted, but you can vote only once a day.

Results will be announced tomorrow.

29 is not current position - number of votes and the current position are hidden.

Keep voting guys:)

Back