Michael Jackson Waxwork in Turkey

MyLifeMJ

Proud Member
Michael Jackson Waxwork in Turkey

Kentpark Museum in the capital city of Turkey, Ankara, has unveiled Michael Jackson 4D waxwork last sunday. The figure is movable friends!!

It was a lovely day my friends with both happy and sad tears...
Many fans, other people and media were there. The biggest Turkish fan community MJTurkFan made a great effort to make this event the best. Ilker Atak, who is one of the greatest Turkish impersonator of Michael and also of course a big fan, made a beautiful performance before the opening. Our dear friend Eva who is a teacher, made Thriller make-up to her students and they performed, too. It was an amazing day for Turkish fans.

It is an honour for all of us, Turkish Fans, Turkish lovers of Michael and also all the fans from all over the world. Our hearts were, are and will be together forever and always.
Michael is forever.

My dear friends, i'm really sorry but i can only share few photos from two websites for now and here are the links.(i hope they will work in your countries)

http://perakende.org/haber.php?hid=1293449607

http://www.aksam.com.tr/jackson-ankarada-mumwalk-dansi-yapiyor--6577h.html

In fact some of our friends took nice photos, but for now i cannot achieve them to use these photos in MJJC. Very soon, i hope i will add the photos.i know i had to add many photos if i opened a thread about this figure, but i want to share this event immediately and hope you all accept my excuses..:wub::doh:

with L.O.V.E.

ps:sorry for my really bad English :no::(

Edit :

(i hope my friend will forgive me for sharing her photos here without her permission, but want to thank her, thank you Büşra)

15oxkc9.jpg

vi1uvp.jpg

Last edited:
Why wouldn't your friends want to share the pictures here? It's just a waxfigure after all.

you are absolutely rgiht but this may be unpolite for them, you know.
my firends who have pictures aren't member of MJJC and i don't want to share their photos before ask them.

fair enough:yes:

thankyou for sharing it:yes:

Back