Akiane Kramarik: A Child Prodigy

*Little Suzie*

Proud Member
Michael was not the only child prodigy who were a gifted and talented person by God.
This child talks the same way as Michael do when he talks about music and God.
This girl already had talented in age of 4!
You'll be surprised ..

http://www.artakiane.com/gallery - a link to her paintings and more...If I had the money, I'd buy lots of such works, because they're from the hands of a child in tune with God, and what's more perfect than that?

Thank God for children as these, however rare they might be. Prays that their innocence doesn't get squashed at some point like it happens to many children..

She really is talented. Amazing, although i found that "god inspired" part pretty funny. It's sad to give god credit for being an amazing artist.

She really is talented. Amazing, although i found that "god inspired" part pretty funny. It's sad to give god credit for being an amazing artist.

Why should it be sad...?....

Please, respect believers that put a higher, very real entity above themselves, that takes much strength and humility, not to mention in a child. Children as these have God in them, that's not funny, she wouldn't be able to create the way she does if it weren't for Help... Gifted people are His gift, you know?...

Back