Who are Michael Durham Prince and Mischke?

Mjjforever*chantale

Proud Member
In the back of the Booklet from the New album 'Michael' -On the last pages

it says Vocals recorded by; Michael Durham Prince and Mischke,On pretty much all of the Songs.

Ive tried to find out Info about Michael Durham Prince, but as far as i could see there isnt any, accept he had something to do with This is it.

-Who are these people, and what does this mean ?

Im wondering why no one has pointed this out sooner, unless i missed it.

In the back of the Booklet from the New album 'Michael' -On the last pages

it says Vocals recorded by; Michael Durham Prince and Mischke,On pretty much all of the Songs.

Ive tried to find out Info about Michael Durham Prince, but as far as i could see there isnt any, accept he had something to do with This is it.

-Who are these people, and what does this mean ?

Im wondering why no one has pointed this out sooner, unless i missed it.

Mischke is a song writer, singer and vocal arranger. He worked with Rodney on some of the Invincible songs, NeffU brought him in in 2010 to work on some of the new tracks.

Michael Prince (Durham) is a song writer (Legs Diamond, etc.), producer and engineer who has worked with Michael since 1995 and right up to June 25th, 2009. He recorded MJ's vocals and most of the original music.

ps - he is also my dad :yes:

Mischke is a song writer, singer and vocal arranger. He worked with Rodney on some of the Invincible songs, NeffU brought him in in 2010 to work on some of the new tracks.

Michael Prince (Durham) is a song writer (Legs Diamond, etc.), producer and engineer who has worked with Michael since 1995 and right up to June 25th, 2009. He recorded MJ's vocals and most of the original music.

Really? That isn't his real name, is it?

Michael Prince is credited with recording quite a few songs with MJ:

TWYLM, In The Back, Beautiful Girl, Hollywood Tonight, Best of Joy.

Does the man have the best job in the world??? I think so!

You hear Michael Durham Prince's name being mentioned a couple of times during TII for those with eager ears. Michael Bearden said 'Prince' a couple of times with talking about sound work referring to him.

Are you serious?!

Please ask your father if he would consider giving an interview for MJJC or simply talking to us here. Please.

I'd give ANYTHING to talk to him, anything.

Awesome!

I'd love to hear ANYTHING your father has to say about working with Michael, especially about "In The Back".

Awesome!

I'd love to hear ANYTHING your father has to say about working with Michael, especially about "In The Back".
And I'd love to know more about working in "Michael"

Ali G - It would be awesome if you could get your dad to come on here and answer some of our questions. I'd love to know some info about when and where songs like HT and BOJ were recorded...

can u please give us exact dates about when these songs were recorded ? thanx.
nice pic :)

Ali G please, tell us something more about your dad's cooperation with Michael. We're so anxious to know some of the details.... Please...

hello,

Ali G please tell me Michael Prince recorded only the original vocals on Hollywood Tonight and Best of Joy (2007),
or work also in latest production (2010) ?

So - after reading the posts - please can someone make clear if the actual Michael Jackson is singing these songs or is it faked? thanks

Congratulations Ali G!
You've now become the Board's most envied Member!
Deal with it, it's gonna be tough on you! LOL.

Blessings.

Just watched Staging the return, the extra on TII and Michael Durham Prince speaks to camera a couple of times

Ali G - It would be awesome if you could get your dad to come on here and answer some of our questions. I'd love to know some info about when and where songs like HT and BOJ were recorded...

He said he would be happy to, in the future, with the Estate's blessing.

hello,

Ali G please tell me Michael Prince recorded only the original vocals on Hollywood Tonight and Best of Joy (2007),
or work also in latest production (2010) ?

Both

l love history tour can you please upload that concert l am sure it's rare one that we don't have.

Your kidding right.........upload a concert???? I wouldn't, even if I knew how.

So - after reading the posts - please can someone make clear if the actual Michael Jackson is singing these songs or is it faked? thanks

Of course it's Michael. Doubters will always doubt.....

Just watched Staging the return, the extra on TII and Michael Durham Prince speaks to camera a couple of times

Yup, that's my pop ! :)

Ali G
Do you remember that moment when Michael held you?
Did you meet him any other times?

Ali G, you wouldn't happen to be the girl Michael is holding in Munich? I just saw you, then! I just decided to pop in my DVD of the HIStory Tour... A great way to spend the day.

Back