Prelim Hearing-4/1/11 Discussion Thread-All discussion here

• Thread starter elusive moonwalker
  • Start date

elusive moonwalker

Guests
hearing runs from 0900-16.30 west coast time with an hour for lunch. and is expected to last approx 2 weeks

this thread is for all discussion and updates on the days events.

Last edited:
this is the prelim not the trial. nothing to be scared of. this should be the easy part so to speak as its all prosecution

This part I know I'll be able to handle, the actual trial? I don't know about that yet, 'cause I can see it getting real ugly already.

Wonder who from the family will be there tomorrow.....

LA is 8 hours behind us, so yes that would be right. Where is the courthouse in LA? I was in LA over the summer for the first time, so just interested, if anyone knows...

And for those that were here 5 years ago, pretty much to the day...horrible flashbacks!

Here we go again. Hold on people because it will be one hell of a ride.

I am looking forward to this and not looking forwoard to this at the same time. On the one hand I'd like to know the truth, on the other - the defense will play ugly.

I will be at work when it starts and hope I can catch up with what is going on. Do you think any networks like sky etc will air from the court?

as far as we know cameras will not be allowed in the courtroom but the media channels will be doing updates and we'll keep them posted in a separate thread for easy following.

as far as we know cameras will not be allowed in the courtroom but the media channels will be doing updates and we'll keep them posted in a separate thread for easy following.

Thanks Ivy :flowers:

Thank you ivy

I wish we have a reporter in there that is not biased against Michael. Remember many tend to give us what they want to focus on.

Conrad Murray's Preliminary Hearing
expected to last 2 weeks.
January 4, 2011 @ 9am (USA West Coast Standard Time)
Clara Shortridge Foltz Criminal Justice Center
210 West Temple St.
Los Angeles, CA 90012

U Stream via Justice4MJ Info:
http://www.justice4mj.com/court/
-----and/or here-----
http://www.justice4mj.com/
-------and here-------
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/conrad-murray-back-in-court

- I'm betting TMZ will have a stream going as well.
- Twitter - Facebook and other forms of outlets will have links to reports,streams and updates.

Info. via MJFSC FB:
It starts at 9 AM West Coast Standard Time (USA) - 4:30 PM.
So..That means on the East Coast (USA) that it will start at Noon 12 PM Eastern Standard Time..if I have that right.

-I have spoke with people from 3 different sites that will be trying for the 'lottery' (if allowed as usual) to take memo and report with an un-biased eye.
-as Ivy as stated No cameras will be allowed inside the courtroom and the news/media channels on TV will have updates during the day..days to come.

P.S.
I've gotten word from someone on another site,here's what they say.
" A dedicated fan on the SONY site spoke to the some type of official spokesperson for the court house who stated that the preliminary trial is actually set to start at 8:30 AM, and that Judge Pastor's schedule will be based on an 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM type of schedule for this hearing. I do not know how accurate this information is as I have not verified it. I planned on being down town by around 8:30 AM, but I may have to arrive a good hour earlier if that is the actual time frame. The lottery drawing of tickets takes place about 45 minutes to an hour before the hearing begins, from my previous 2 experiences.

Wish me luck!

With love and high hopes for a productive, supportive, informative and powerful day tomorrow. "

:wub:
souldreamer7

Last edited:
Conrad Murray's Preliminary Hearing
expected to last 2 weeks.
January 4, 2011 @ 9am (USA West Coast Standard Time)
Clara Shortridge Foltz Criminal Justice Center
210 West Temple St.
Los Angeles, CA 90012

U Stream via Justice4MJ Info:
http://www.justice4mj.com/court/
-----and/or here-----
http://www.justice4mj.com/
-------and here-------
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/conrad-murray-back-in-court

- I'm betting TMZ will have a stream going as well.
- Twitter - Facebook and other forms of outlets will have links to reports,streams and updates.

Info. via MJFSC FB:
It starts at 9 AM West Coast Standard Time (USA) - 4:30 PM.
So..That means on the East Coast (USA) that it will start at Noon 12 PM Eastern Standard Time..if I have that right.

-I have spoke with people from 3 different sites that will be trying for the 'lottery' (if allowed as usual) to take memo and report with an un-biased eye.
-as Ivy as stated No cameras will be allowed inside the courtroom and the news/media channels on TV will have updates during the day..days to come.

P.S.
I've gotten word from someone on another site,here's what they say.
" A dedicated fan on the SONY site spoke to the some type of official spokesperson for the court house who stated that the preliminary trial is actually set to start at 8:30 AM, and that Judge Pastor's schedule will be based on an 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM type of schedule for this hearing. I do not know how accurate this information is as I have not verified it. I planned on being down town by around 8:30 AM, but I may have to arrive a good hour earlier if that is the actual time frame. The lottery drawing of tickets takes place about 45 minutes to an hour before the hearing begins, from my previous 2 experiences.

Wish me luck!

With love and high hopes for a productive, supportive, informative and powerful day tomorrow. "

souldreamer7
Thanks for all the info, my dear. :angel:

be strong and believe in Michael!he deserves that because he was always honest to all of us!

so is that about 5pm tomorrow uk time elusive?
ok i will come on here then :yes:
This part I know I'll be able to handle, the actual trial? I don't know about that yet, 'cause I can see it getting real ugly already.

Wonder who from the family will be there tomorrow.....
i dont think anyone will go :no: but if a member does go i dont know who it would be :no::no:
LA is 8 hours behind us, so yes that would be right. Where is the courthouse in LA? I was in LA over the summer for the first time, so just interested, if anyone knows...

And for those that were here 5 years ago, pretty much to the day...horrible flashbacks!
:doh:....:( i wasnt there :no:but i can imagine what it was like :(
FEAR!!!! :fear:
i know :yes::yes:
:waving:
You're Welcome :angel: Hope it helped you out a bit.

souldreamer7

Justice4MJ :heart:
yes thank you :)

:(

No doubt this will go to trial. I just wish it didn't take 2 weeks to come to that decision :(

right now i can't take this ,i have exam next month.god please help me to get through this mess .:praying:

^ Yeah, I believe in about 50 Min , correct me if I'm wrong though

they had a snppet earlier on sky news,just briefly mentioned the case starting today and the defence are gonna argue that michael injected himself,this is just a brief glimpse of all the crap and lies we are going to hear,

Here some pics from the courthouse for anyone who hasn't seen em...

Travis Payne:

220024550.jpg

Fans:

220021241.jpg

Courthouse rules:

220022655.png

Public seats:

220020471.jpg

Back