"Media Rules for the Conrad Murray Hearing" leaflet

souldreamer7

Proud Member
Hello.
Here's a copy of the leaflet handed out to the media/press and public titled:
"Media Rules for the Conrad Murray Hearing" document.
I wasn't sure where to post this in an official place. I thought it would be of interest. Also, It has been checked with an Officer of the Court and Sheriff's Deputy to see if sharing this information, which was handed to all media personnel attending the hearing, with Michael's fans online, would be a problem or against the law. He said "It's not - a problem at all."
Someone from the press had left this leaflet lying around, It was found and thought the information it contained was worth sharing. It also gives the general guidelines concerning the hearing start times. I saw the sticky titled the Official Court Document Page for People vs Conrad Murray and was going to post it there (if that's where this needs to be,please move this) If not, perhaps when there's an Official Public Document thread opened for the snippets of the testimony transcripts etc. that this could go into that.
Below is a scanned copy. I had to post it in two parts. If you can't read it,there's a link at the bottom of this post so you are able to zoom in.

4t98k4.jpg

2qtbhoy.jpg

Click link to Document in Red:
Media Rules for the Conrad Murray Hearing

The document will give you the guidelines that the media must follow per the court.

:wub:
souldreamer7

Last edited:
Interesting.
thanks for sharing!

Back