Update: Alejandra responds /MJ Estate asking court to remove Alejandra and her kids from Hayvenhurst

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivy

Proud Member
Michael Jackson's estate is asking a judge to do what Katherine Jackson can't -- kick Alejandra Jackson and her kids out of the Hayvenhurst estate for good.

TMZ has obtained legal docs in which the estate is asking the judge to remove Alejandra, Jaafar, Jermajesty, Genevieve, Donte and Randy Jr. from the estate ... on grounds they're not beneficiaries of Michael Jackson's will and have no claim to the property.

As TMZ first reported, last month Katherine Jackson told Alejandra and the kids -- fathered by both Jermaine and Randy -- not to return to the residence. Alejandra is refusing to move herself, her kids, and her stuff out ... so the estate has gone to court.

As TMZ also previously reported, the house is scheduled to be renovated -- but sources tell us Alejandra is holding the remodel hostage by refusing to leave.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/06/micha...katherine-jackson-alejandra-jackson-move-out/
------------

Summary of the legal documents

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/0106_jackson.pdf

- Everything MJ owns goes to MJ family trust which is managed by Branca and McClain and the beneficiaries are MJ's kids, Katherine and charities.
- Alejandra, Jaafar, Jermajesty, Genevieve, Donte and Randy Jr. are residing at Hayvenhurst.
- There could be other people unlawfully residing at Hayvenhurst. They are referred as Does 1-25.
- All of those people have no legal right to possess, reside or occupy the residence.
- They have never paid rent.
- Estate has repeatedly requested orally and in writing format Alejandra and her kids to vacate Hayvenhurst.
- Alejandra refused and gave no explanation to why they are entitled to stay at Hayvenhurst.
- Estate seeks a court order for them to leave Hayvenhurst

Re: MJ Estate asking court to remove Alejandra and her kids from Hayvenhurst

again???...These folks need to get the hell out!!

Ivy or someone else, do you think Katherine is relieved by the estates move?
TMZ (I know, not reliable) have reported how Katherine has tried to get Alejandra to move, even offering her a condo but she has apparantly refused.

I really wonder what Katherine thinks about this.

I cant believe Alejandra hasnt left the property despite the house will be renovated!!

This will be a mess, i wish the family and the estate/executors could be on more friendly terms. I know the house belongs to the estate but the kids have lived their for ages, they are being kicked out from their home (in theory not their house but yeah u know what I mean).

Why is Alejandra still there?? I would gladly take a condo if that was being offered to me!!

Its not like living with your ex-boyfriends mother is the ideal scenario for a woman.

Last edited:

woah, branca and mcclain have some nerve!

Did Michael ever protest to any of that when he was here?? No.

Now, these two think they can run the Jackson family????

Why is this of there concern anyways?

ps: Speaking of this, yesterday during the second day of the hearing, I heard there was another hearing going on that day of Michael's estate, but somewhere else. I don't know if it was a rumor or what, but it was briefly mentioned.

Last edited:

If all the TMZ stories are true the background of this goes to the stun gun incident. If as reported DCFS has thought the house was overcrowded, there were control issues etc and had asked Katherine to reduce the number of people living in the house or take another actions etc, this might be a needed thing. Because again if there's a DCFS request and they didn't follow that and if another event happens and/or DCFS comes to status check and sees the same conditions Katherine's guardianship of MJ's kids could be affected.

again this is if the reported stories are true.

woah, branca and mcclain has some nerve!

I can't even say anymore. I'm out of here.

Well, the circumstances has changed. Michael had his own house living with his children, so I dont think he cared that much who was staying at Hayvenhurst.

I think the estate are doing this due to the stun gun incident/DCFS . I think they wanna make sure that Prince, Paris and Blanket are being brought up in a stable household. There are tons of people living there and sometimes other ppl staying the nights over- this CAN have a negative effect on the way Katherine is raising Michaels children. Can she keep focus on MJs kids as well when there are already several other people living there?

Prince, Paris and Blanket are the number one priority.

Last edited:

ps: Speaking of the estate, yesterday during the second day of the hearing, I heard there was another trial going on that day of Michael's estate, but somewhere else. I don't know if it was a rumor or what, but it was briefly mentioned.

MJ may not have cared who was in the house he owned while he and his children were elsewhere, but now that it's the place the children reside, I think it's another story.

If Michael were here, I don't think he would still move his nephews out of the house they've lived in their whole lives just because his kids moved in with them.

If I remember correctly, I believe that stun gun incident was caused by grace, then they kicked her out shortly after. It was reported Katherine was doing some "spring cleaning". And Jermaine even stated getting rid of a certain individual causing trouble inside the household...grace. I was told she's "in cahoots with shady lowdown scumbags." That's why Michael kicked her out too.

Last edited:

If Michael were here, I don't think he would still move his nephews out of the house they've lived in their whole live just because his kids moved in with them.

If I remember correctly, I believe that stun gun incident was caused by grace, then they kicked her out shortly after.

Grace is the one that's rumored to call DCFS. She's not the one who purchased a stun gun or played with it around MJ's kids.

and let's not act like Alejandra and the kids are being thrown to the street. Again if true Katherine and estate has offered her a condo and she has 2 perfectly capable baby daddies that can provide for the children.

If Michael were here, I don't think he would still move his nephews out of the house they've lived in their whole live just because his kids moved in with them.

If I remember correctly, I believe that stun gun incident was caused by grace, then they kicked her out shortly after. It was reported Katherine was doing some "spring cleaning". And Jermaine even stated getting rid of a certain individual causing trouble inside the household...grace. That's why Michael kicked her out too.

If Michael were here, he would not have moved in to a house where his family was staying.

Reg Grace, there are two different stories out.
1) Alberto Alvarez tells Grace what has happened and she then contacts DCFS
2) Prince is the one telling Grace what happened and she then calls DCFS

Apparantly something happened, we dont know the extent of it, but wasnt it better that it was investigated??

Again if true Katherine and estate has offered her a condo and she has 2 perfectly capable baby daddies that can provide for the children.

Didnt jermaine say in his statement (after TMZ broke the story that his license got revoked) that Alejanda was soon going to move into a condo? So, we had a confirmation by jermaine as well.

Last edited:

deleted

Last edited:

Grace is the one that's rumored to call DCFS. She's not the one who purchased a stun gun or played with it around MJ's kids.

She's the one who started those lies about Jafaar playing with it around Michael's kids in the first place!

I wonder where the rumor came from that little Blanket was zapped or Jafaar was trying to harm him. She was clearly trying to start trouble. It's clear grace is no good. They kicked her out fast after that.

This is the real story. If this is about the stun gun incident, well it shouldn't even be a concern because Michael's children never even knew about it.

look at this boy, jafaar. this is cleary a good boy.

jermaine should've used that stun gun on the papz

Last edited:

it is about time.i think something is definitely going on because i don't see why estate is being involve,,if this story is true.i guess ivy is right.

This is the real story. If this is about the stun gun incident, well it shouldn't even be a concern because Michael's children never even saw it.

The real story? Oh really? Jafaar says in that video that he ordered the stun gun as a gift for his father.

But that is not correct according to Katherines lawyer Adam Streisand

"The one disturbance that brought social workers to the home, in March, stemmed from the kids' moviemaking, Streisand says. Jermaine's son, Jafar, 13, saw an Internet ad for a stun gun. He bought it by mail, thinking it would be a prop for their movies. When he tried shooting it into a towel, security guards came running. No one was injured"
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/37824025/ns/today-entertainment/

So what IS the real story? Jafaar buying it as a gift for Jermaine or the kids using it as a prop for their movies?

Last edited:

ps: Speaking of this, yesterday during the second day of the hearing, I heard there was another hearing going on that day of Michael's estate, but somewhere else. I don't know if it was a rumor or what, but it was briefly mentioned.
I dont know how acccurate this is, but this should be a decision for katherine only, not the estate if katherine want them out katherine need to go to the courts, branca is over stepping.

I dont know how acccurate this is, but this should be a decision for katherine only, not the estate if katherine want them out katherine need to go to the courts, branca is over stepping.

Katherine doesn't own the house. It's not legally possible for her to go to the court.

If all the TMZ stories are true the background of this goes to the stun gun incident. If as reported DCFS has thought the house was overcrowded, there were control issues etc and had asked Katherine to reduce the number of people living in the house or take another actions etc, this might be a needed thing. Because again if there's a DCFS request and they didn't follow that and if another event happens and/or DCFS comes to status check and sees the same conditions Katherine's guardianship of MJ's kids could be affected.

again this is if the reported stories are true.
Branca need to but out of katherine business that's not his business, if the DCFS is not pushing katherine to make them move, I dont see how it's his place to say anything. evil man.

If Michael were here, he would not have moved in to a house where his family was staying.

Reg Grace, there are two different stories out.
1) Alberto Alvarez tells Grace what has happened and she then contacts DCFS
2) Prince is the one telling Grace what happened and she then calls DCFS

Apparantly something happened, we dont know the extent of it, but wasnt it better that it was investigated??

Didnt jermaine say in his statement (after TMZ broke the story that his license got revoked) that Alejanda was soon going to move into a condo? So, we had a confirmation by jermaine as well.

Whoah, where did this theory come from? Is there stuff being discussed somewhere that I'm missing out on?

That house is owned by Michael Jackson. End of argument. He left everything to his mother, kids and charities, therefore Branca and McClain are doing their job. Look at other famous cases where someone dies and the people living in the house are kicked out by the estate because they aren't beneficiaries.

She was told to get out the nice way, and she didn't, now they take it to court.

I hope Alexandra's kids don't end up feeling resentment towards Prince, Paris and Blanket because of all this. It could end with this... seeing how they were living there for many many years and Prince, Paris and Blanket moved in in 2009....all of a sudden being kicked out...lots of p*ssed off people.

There's going to be major resentment and anger in years to comes because of all this.

In the bright side, all these private photos and webcams of Paris might stop ending up on the internet. Someone in that household has been leaking them. No one can tell me different.

Last edited:

Katherine doesn't own the house. It's not legally possible for her to go to the court.
Branca is over stepping if this is true, katherine and michael are listed as owners of havenhurst so it's her property as well as michaels so she could take it to court if she wants to. katherine is part owner.

Looks like from the court order that only Michael owned that house....not Katherine.

:worried:

I officially love the estate.

KJ don't own the house

That house is owned by Michael Jackson. End of argument. He left everything to his mother, kids and charities, therefore Branca and McClain are doing their job. Look at other famous cases where someone dies and the people living in the house are kicked out by the estate because they aren't beneficiaries.

She was told to get out the nice way, and she didn't, now they take it to court.

I hope Alexandra's kids don't end up feeling resentment towards Prince, Paris and Blanket because of all this. It could end with this... seeing how they were living there for many many years and Prince, Paris and Blanket moved in in 2009....all of a sudden being kicked out...lots of p*ssed off people.

There's going to be major resentment and anger in years to comes because of all this.

In the bright side, all these private photos and webcams of Paris might stop ending up on the internet. Someone in that household has been leaking them. No one can tell me different.
I remember hearing that havenhurst is in michael and katherine name and many more joint ventures michael included his mother in. so katherine have some say over havenhurst.

I assume Katherine and the estate executors are working together on this, but that the executors must be the ones to take legal action....?

Branca need to but out of katherine business that's not his business, if the DCFS is not pushing katherine to make them move, I dont see how it's his place to say anything. evil man.

agree. looks like estate is making a problem here.

Hayvenhurst is Katherine's, Michael left it for his mother to live in. She's the head of the house. She makes the decisions of who's in her house and who's not, not any non jacksons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back