Preliminary Hearing 11/1/11. Day Six. Discussion Thread

ivy

Proud Member
Discussion thread. Please remember the rules and be respectful.

Hearing is to start at 9:15AM PT.

this gets asked everyday and its the same answer. other than any rumours we dont know.

I am not sure, if this his account and if the fact that he is where he is means he will be testifying, but:
ChuckyKlapow Chucky Klapow
I'm outside the courthouse in Downtown LA right now..
15 minutes ago

I am not sure, if this his account and if the fact that he is where he is means he will be testifying, but:
ChuckyKlapow Chucky Klapow
I'm outside the courthouse in Downtown LA right now..
15 minutes ago

he's one of the TII dancers right? I wonder if he will be testifying

he's one of the TII dancers right?

Yes.

090530213635465.jpg

if theres any info about whos testifying it will be posted in this thread. if u dont see any posts it means upto that point we dont know.

sorry guys for my first post:
ChuckyKlapow: I'm not taking the stand or anything. Sorry for the confusion. Just did my first on camera interview about Michael since he died :(

sorry guys for my first post:
ChuckyKlapow: I'm not taking the stand or anything. Sorry for the confusion. Just did my first on camera interview about Michael since he died :(

who did he interview with?

@elusive pls stop being so mean to people.. man in the mirror asked just something and maybe you know it all but some people are maybe not around everyday or maybe they dont understand!!!

Im getting very anoyed buy the attitude

we are all fans! and we are here for michael... if we werent we would spend our time some where else..

@ivy is was wondering.. when yesterday testimony of the detective came. about what murray told him what happend. in the cross sayd Chernoff he was there during that interview.
How come they told later the press the timeline was wrong? (about 10.40 propofol?)

when he was there when murray told the cop?

@elusive pls stop being so mean to people.. man in the mirror asked just something and maybe you know it all but some people are maybe not around everyday or maybe they dont understand!!!
i answered a question not my fault if ppl take it the wrong way..

@elusive come on you know what sarcasm is.. you dont have to look down at people...

we are all the same here.. you are not better than an other person.. LOVE remember?

@elusive come on you know what sarcasm is.. you dont have to look down at people...

we are all the same here.. you are not better than an other person.. LOVE remember?

ifi were being sarcastic i would be more obvious a question was asked that gets asked everyday and has been answered several times by ppl such as ivy. i replied with the same answer.

you are not better than an other person.
never said i was. if u have an isue use the ignore button it comes in very handy

@choosen one do you have an idea of what i asked a few post back maybe? :)

about that chernoff was there when murray testified for the timeline?

@ivy is was wondering.. when yesterday testimony of the detective came. about what murray told him what happend. in the cross sayd Chernoff he was there during that interview.
How come they told later the press the timeline was wrong? (about 10.40 propofol?)

when he was there when murray told the cop?

well I think it was expected that Chernoff would say that Murray's timeline that he gave to the detectives was wrong.

Because if you think his timeline of 10:40 giving propofol, going to the restroom and he came back in the room around 11:00 is true that would mean he waited around 1 hour 20 minutes to call for help.

Elusive has been a respected member of the fan community since before the trial, I believe, and has been very active for justice for Michael. She is one of the most respectful members of this board, and has been for many years. So, please, STOP. I hope we will all be able to stay on topic and remain respectful today.

Thank you.

@autumn i misunderstood another post which is removed so its cleared up for me

hope also for elusive

Janet, LaToya and Randy are in courtroom. Katherine is not there, probably because the autopsy details will be discussed in details. :(

How can he say that is the wrong timeline. Wasn't he right there when Murray spoke to police? Is he saying Murray never gave that timeline?
well I think it was expected that Chernoff would say that Murray's timeline that he gave to the detectives was wrong.

Because if you think his timeline of 10:40 giving propofol, going to the restroom and he came back in the room around 11:00 is true that would mean he waited around 1 hour 20 minutes to call for help.

he said he gave propofol at 10:40 , waited ten minutes, he went to the bathroom, returned MJ was not breathing.

BUT, he also said MJ begged and begged and begged and was considering cancelling , that he was "EVENTUALLY forced to give him propofol"

How would that work if he move the timeline to 11:40 am?

on the phone nonstop from 11:17 till 12:03 , when MJ begged him exactly ?

Flagan asked the UCLA doctor whether a 25 mg INFUSED over 3, 4, 5 minutes would have any effect on MJ 40 MINTUES later .

Based on the above, Murray had no choice but to go with the first timeline after all " he begged me" is his only argument so far .

Back