Facebook advert idea

MJ~And~Me

Proud Member
I just thought of A great advert for facebook :)
so at the beginig you see the symble for facebook then you see the mouse going on it then you hear the click of the mouse then it zooms in past the symble to thousands of peoples faces but it keeps zooming in so you see more faces but only small square faces like the profile pictures and at the same time you hear thousands of different people talking and then it zooms past all the people and then the voices stop at the same time and then says you don't know who you going to find but the f for facebook is part of the word find and then you see the mouse again and it clicks the f on the word find (because is the facebook symble )and then it ends
so what do you all think about that idea?
:)

Very good, you don't work in marketing do you? If not, maybe you should? Is this the only advert you have thought of or have you thought of adverts for other companies before?

Very good, you don't work in marketing do you? If not, maybe you should? Is this the only advert you have thought of or have you thought of adverts for other companies before?
that is the first advert i thought of :yes:but i am always thinking about doing tribute videos like on the xfactor but then they are staying or going :yes:
That isn't a bad idea Sam! A very good one.
thank you i am thinking about emailing facebook :yes:just to see what happens :yes:

I like your idea for commercial. But personally I dislike facebook, becase it has taken the privacy of millions people away. It manipulated us, so now our comfort point of sharing private information has gone beyond, well any limits. It is sad to me watching people uploading pictures of their babies and children, that the whole world could see. I know that there are privacy settings, but I am sure most accept friend requests even from people they don't know. And still anyboody could be in front of the computer, pretending to be someone else. With all the information given it would be easy to make a fake account with real pictures and information and conceal their real identity, and have bad intentions. It bugs me constantly that almost everybody is a part of facebook social networking and they spend hours and hours, which in my opinion are lost in vain. I do have facebook account and I am not being doublefaced, because the only purpose that I created the account was because of Michael. Because I want to help in causes related to him. Still no private information of me is given, I basically lied about every single thing on facebook, such as home location, religious view etc. It is also disturbing that our children have facebook accounts too and they are very naiive to write their school aress and home adress right away. Do you know how many pedophiles and sex abusers are there, in facebook? I bet there are too many. So instead of promoting and helping facebook we should advertise something more realistic, such as the danger of using it and how to use it properly so we do not become vicitms of privacy theft. If we spent the same amount of time that we spent in facebook, thinking about the problems of our world we would have organised and made it a better place by now. But I guess the virtual farm is more important than world peace and famine.Anyway, I wish you luck in your project and don't make this personal.

Last edited:
I like your idea for commercial. But personally I dislike facebook, becase it has taken the privacy of millions people away. It manipulated us, so now our comfort point of sharing private information has gone beyond, well any limits. It is sad to me watching people uploading pictures of their babies and children, that the whole world could see. I know that there are privacy settings, but I am sure most accept friend requests even from people they don't know. And still anyboody could be in front of the computer, pretending to be someone else. With all the information given it would be easy to make a fake account with real pictures and information and conceal their real identity, and have bad intentions. It bugs me constantly that almost everybody is a part of facebook social networking and they spend hours and hours, which in my opinion are lost in vain. I do have facebook account and I am not being doublefaced, because the only purpose that I created the account was because of Michael. Because I want to help in causes related to him. Still no private information of me is given, I basically lied about every single thing on facebook, such as home location, religious view etc. It is also disturbing that our children have facebook accounts too and they are very naiive to write their school aress and home adress right away. Do you know how many pedophiles and sex abusers are there, in facebook? I bet there are too many. So instead of promoting and helping facebook we should advertise something more realistic, such as the danger of using it and how to use it properly so we do not become vicitms of privacy theft. If we spent the same amount of time that we spent in facebook, thinking about the problems of our world we would have organised and made it a better place by now. But I guess the virtual farm is more important than world peace and famine.Anyway, I wish you luck in your project and don't make this personal.
:bugeyed i get what you say :yes: i totally agree with you :yes:but this is for facebok not against it :lol:

Back