Michael Jackson LOVED His Home Library (like other celebrities)

CherubimII

Proud Member
<DD class=title>Celebs, They&#8217;re Geeks Like Us: Libraries of the Rich and Famous </DD>​

12:02 pm Tuesday Jan 11, 2011 by Judy Berman
http://flavorwire.com/141846/celebs...-rich-and-famous/comment-page-1#comment-51279

Celebrities may live glamorous lives, but at the end of the day, we&#8217;d like to think that a good number of them curl up at home with a good book. And that&#8217;s why it&#8217;s so gratifying to learn that a completely unexpected famous person possesses a ton of books. We gained newfound respect for Karl Lagerfeld, for instance, when the Observer published a photo of his enormous (and, of course, gorgeous) home library. Curious to find out which other celebrities are bookworms behind closed doors, we rounded up ten photos of famous bookshelves, from Woody Allen and Oprah to Greta Garbo and Michael Jackson.

ASIDE
As many of you know I have personally toured Michael Jackson's Neverland Valley Ranch Library.
It is filled with volumes of well-read books and beautiful antique model sailing ships.
I hope some day Michael's children, members of the public, and I, are allowed to tour Michael's beloved
Library at Neverland, again. In the meanwhile we can read and search for the meaning of these quotes
from the well-read Michael Jackson:

"In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe."

"The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation."

<DD class=title>
angel3l.gif

</DD>

Last edited:
thank for the photo :wub:and michael was only a human and he liked to read books :yes:

a good book is the best friend.
Michael has so many friends.

I would of loved to see some of the books he loved to read...........

I also remember the Oprah:puke: Interview when she said Michael had loads of Leather bound books.............

thanx alot :) .
it is never very difficult to love Michael .

Back