"Desiree Speaks" Blog

who the hell is Desiree and why in the hell would you post that here?

Thank you MJ_Brainiac for the information on this filthy blogpost.

May I bring to everyone's attention a thread posted further below on how we can deal with various disrespectful posts/blogs/videos on Michael.

Remember we should always be respectful in the way we respond, as we do not want to be labeled as "crazed" MJ fans. It is highly recommended that we sign with neutral names not indicating that we are indeed MJ fans, and if possibly declare a professional identity (i.e. student, broker, civil servant, etc). This way we add further credibility to our comments. We want publishers of such posts and their audiences to realize that negativity and rejection is raised in the wider society and not only inside MJ's fanbase.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97576

This person is mentally ill, or at least very unstable. I'm convinced of that. She also makes up stuff and lies. She operates with innuendo and conjecture instead of facts. Unfortunately she is good with words and has good writing skills (which kind of masks the fact her logic is inconsistent and full of flaws, not to mention her inaccuracies), so she has followers, the gullible type.

I suggest: just ingore her. That's the best you can do to those who are obssessed MJ haters like this person is. (She obviously has nothing better in her life than posting hateful comments on MJ on the Internet. With the amount of posts she does one has to wonder if she does anything else in her life....)

Also this kind of personality does this because she wants to be in the centre of attention. In real life (no matter what she lies about herself online) she probably is someone who is struggling for attention, so she wants to get it this way. She knows it's trash and filth that "sells" and that attracts attention - whether the attention of fellow haters or the attention of fans who are eager to defend Michael. She does it exactly because of this! So if you give her attention and click on the link of her blog, read it and post on it, it will only flatter her! I bet she'll be flattered by the fact her link got posted on an MJJ fan community and give her a lot of clicks and upset fans....

This is exactly the reaction she wants!!!! To wind up fans. Don't play on her hand!

I wish this link had never been posted here, because I know the attention it will probably give to her blog only flatters and further motivates this type of sick personality.

Last edited:
Thank you MJ_Brainiac for the information on this filthy blogpost.

May I bring to everyone's attention a thread posted further below on how we can deal with various disrespectful posts/blogs/videos on Michael.

Remember we should always be respectful in the way we respond, as we do not want to be labeled as "crazed" MJ fans. It is highly recommended that we sign with neutral names not indicating that we are indeed MJ fans, and if possibly declare a professional identity (i.e. student, broker, civil servant, etc). This way we add further credibility to our comments. We want publishers of such posts and their audiences to realize that negativity and rejection is raised in the wider society and not only inside MJ's fanbase.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97576

Thanks again! :)

Honestly, please delete the link. Anyone can set up a blog and go fishing in their own nasty looking world views. Don't advertise that thing.

Set up your own positive blog and post that across boards. Don't reward unkindness.

Exactly.

You are only flattering these kind of people by posting a link to their blog on a fan forum. I hope the mods delete the link.

^^ I have to agree with both of you.

At times we need to adopt the Ignore strategy exactly because these sick people are nothing but attention seekers.
Let's label this a Do Nothing issue and move on.

That Desiree person is nothing but a friggin' retard.

For anyone who is wondering about Desiree's claims, I offer you this blog to read: http://vindicatemj.wordpress.com/

There they do a great job debunking Desiree's lies and half-truths. You should also read the comments, some interesting information there as well. Also a new article will be coming up on the issue soon on this blog.

StacyJ;3191154 said:
who the hell is Desiree

Desiree Washington is a former beauty queen whom Mike Tyson was convicted of raping.

713c1e8d.jpg

She KO'd Iron Mike but Remains More Victim Than Victor

December 28, 1992 Vol. 3, No. 26

It was the right thing to do," said Desiree Washington of why she brought rape charges against Mike Tyson. "I didn't do it for fame." She did it to inspire rape victims everywhere to come forward. With her unwavering accusations, the shy former beauty queen courageously toppled the ex-heavyweight champion, doing in an Indianapolis courtroom what few could do in the ring. It was a clear victory but a costly one. For when Tyson was sent to prison for six years, Washington, already bruised by the scrutiny the celebrity trial had provoked, found herself trapped as well—in a solitary life marked by embarrassment, suffering and fear.

The 19-year-old sophomore at Rhode Island's Providence College today spends most of her time alone in her room at school. She is plagued by nightmares—which have worsened since her parents split up last June. Though she still dreams of someday going to law school, these days, says her attorney, Deval Patrick, "her plans are to get through tomorrow." Patrick has filed a civil suit on Washington's behalf, seeking unspecified damages for emotional and physical distress—including that caused by two venereal diseases (one now cured) that she claims Tyson gave her.

Tyson, meanwhile, maintains his innocence from a medium-security prison in Plainfield, Ind., and has filed an appeal. But Patrick is not worried. "In a cooler moment," he says, "we'll remember just who the victim is. It's not Mike Tyson." And when that moment comes, Desiree Washington just might be able to gather strength from her own heroic actions.

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20109518,00.html

respect77;3205248 said:
For anyone who is wondering about Desiree's claims, I offer you this blog to read: http://vindicatemj.wordpress.com/

There they do a great job debunking Desiree's lies and half-truths. You should also read the comments, some interesting information there as well. Also a new article will be coming up on the issue soon on this blog.

Thanks for the link! ;) I'll read it later.

Agent M;3205392 said:
Desiree Washington is a former beauty queen whom Mike Tyson was convicted of raping.

713c1e8d.jpg

She KO'd Iron Mike but Remains More Victim Than Victor

December 28, 1992 Vol. 3, No. 26

It was the right thing to do," said Desiree Washington of why she brought rape charges against Mike Tyson. "I didn't do it for fame." She did it to inspire rape victims everywhere to come forward. With her unwavering accusations, the shy former beauty queen courageously toppled the ex-heavyweight champion, doing in an Indianapolis courtroom what few could do in the ring. It was a clear victory but a costly one. For when Tyson was sent to prison for six years, Washington, already bruised by the scrutiny the celebrity trial had provoked, found herself trapped as well—in a solitary life marked by embarrassment, suffering and fear.

The 19-year-old sophomore at Rhode Island's Providence College today spends most of her time alone in her room at school. She is plagued by nightmares—which have worsened since her parents split up last June. Though she still dreams of someday going to law school, these days, says her attorney, Deval Patrick, "her plans are to get through tomorrow." Patrick has filed a civil suit on Washington's behalf, seeking unspecified damages for emotional and physical distress—including that caused by two venereal diseases (one now cured) that she claims Tyson gave her.

Tyson, meanwhile, maintains his innocence from a medium-security prison in Plainfield, Ind., and has filed an appeal. But Patrick is not worried. "In a cooler moment," he says, "we'll remember just who the victim is. It's not Mike Tyson." And when that moment comes, Desiree Washington just might be able to gather strength from her own heroic actions.

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20109518,00.html

:bugeyed

Back