Soundtrack/Spiritual & Relaxing Music THREAD.

*Little Suzie*

Proud Member
We should have a thread where we can share peaceful music without no singing at all, just only sound.
I could especially need some sound, since I am praying to God. I love to hear some beautiful sound in my ipod while praying..

Re: Music without vocals at all

[youtube]tgE0ZxZHtyU[/youtube]

One of my favorite guitarists. Love this song.

Re: Spiritual & Relaxing music THREAD (No singing. Only Sound)

Does someone know a music similar to this or have the this music?
I want a music where you can act like a little child again... :heart:
0:50 - 1:18

I love this kind of music (often more than music with singing) Here's a few I love from movie soundtracks (they're my favorites)

I also like these

I think it's fair to say I love piano music :heart:

^^ the last one is very beautiful!
I love piano music too :)

Does someone know a music similar to this or have the this music?
I want a music where you can act like a little child again... :heart:
0:50 - 1:18
^^ Ah, Michael :wub: It was probably composed by Suzanne Ciani because she composed theme music for Columbia Pictures. It reminds me of this song:

There's a song called Neverland :)

Snow Crystals is one of my favorite songs by her. Unfortunately, there is only a small piece of it on YouTube:

Last edited:

One of my favourites:

[youtube]6AMnOFmwMSs[/youtube]

such a good thread!!

^I don't really think Beethoven is very relaxing, lol. His music is considered early romantic era. The Romantic is defined as thus and separated from Classical and Baroque by the expression of emotion through artistic mediums, most certainly music, which is why Beehtoven's, Wagner's, and other romantics' work tends to be so expressive. His 5th symphony is especially chaotic, especially at the very dramatic beginning.

However, I love Beethoven, so thanks for posting! :)

Relaxing music would be more along the "New Age" genre, with its focused purpose of serving as an aid in meditation:

I agree that New Age is more relaxing, but Beethoven is relaxing to me, maybe not the 5th Symphony, with the beginning, but I find Ode To Joy to be relaxing, maybe its just me :lol:

Anyway, I want to put an instrumental for For All Time in, its always been one of my favourite MJ instrumentals, its so beautiful:

Back