What Is Your Favorite Song In The World?

Karice

Proud Member
If you had to pick one favorite song in the world, what song would you choose? I would choose, 'Human," by the Human League. :) That song just takes me away to a good place. It's haunting, it's chilling, it's relaxing, and calming. It's a beautiful song. In my opinion, it's as close to perfection as a song can get. :)
Here is this wonderful song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1ysoohV_zA&feature=fvsr

If you had to pick one favorite song in the world, what song would you choose? I would choose, 'Human," by the Human League. :) That song just takes me away to a good place. It's haunting, it's chilling, it's relaxing, and calming. It's a beautiful song. In my opinion, it's as close to perfection as a song can get. :)
Here is this wonderful song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1ysoohV_zA&feature=fvsr

That's a great track. Written and produced by Jam and Lewis!

Who Is It is my favorite song of all time. Everything about that song is just perfect to me. Continues to inspire me every day.

I really cant pick one song, but i can pick some..
I love Heal The World cause of the lyrics and the message to the people, and of course cause its sounds magical.
Then i like All She Knows by Bruno Mars. I love the song cause of the music and the lyrics is fantastic. Then i like a song by Richard Marx called Right Here Waiting. I love the piano in the song, and i have a friend who can play the song, and it can makes me cry a little, cause it's so beautyful..
I have soooo much more than them. But that was some of my favorites.. :)

Smile, honestly. It describes exactly how I am in real life: "Smile... though your heart is aching... smile even though it's breaking, when there are clouds; in the sky you'll get by... if you smile, through your fear and sorrow, smile and maybe tomorrow, you'll find that life is still worth while if you just...".

I have more than one favourite song, but the one that pops into my mind right now is Who Wants to Live Forever by Queen. Everytime I listen to it, I feel all the emotion it comprises. Beautiful!

I have so many favorite songs I can't really pick just one. But if I did had to choose will be my beloved Michael's song Who Is It that is just one song I could practically listen to forever and I still won't be able to get enough of it. I just L.:heart:.V.E. that song so much.

It's not a song in the commonly used sense of the term, but this has to be my favourite thing ever:

As for songs that have lyrics and singers, here are three which will forever be in my heart:

Those lyrics are worth looking up.

And...

These three songs reduce me to tears in any given occasion. The power they have in lyrics and sincerity is insurmountable. I get chills when listening to them. Truly pure genius.

At the moment, my favourite songs are:

The Art of Suicide and Willow by Emilie Autumn.

My all-time fav. MJ song has always been Morphine.

Earth Song

That is a strong song, with a message , with a true heart of Michael Jackson.
It makes me shiver every time I hear it.

Top 10 (if only allowed one by each artist).

1. Who Is It - MJ
2. Like A Prayer - Madonna
3. Under The Bridge - RHCP
4. A Heady Tale - The Fratellis
5. Live Forever - Oasis
6. Beautiful Ones - Suede
7. You Oughta Know - Alanis Morissette
8. Praying For Time (Unplugged) - George Michael
9. Janet Jackson - If
10. McAlmont & Butler - Yes

What a wonderful world - by Louis Armstrong

Top 10 (if only allowed one by each artist).

1. Who Is It - MJ
2. Like A Prayer - Madonna
3. Under The Bridge - RHCP
4. A Heady Tale - The Fratellis
5. Live Forever - Oasis
6. Beautiful Ones - Suede
7. You Oughta Know - Alanis Morissette
8. Praying For Time (Unplugged) - George Michael
9. Janet Jackson - If
10. McAlmont & Butler - Yes

YES. ?

Anyway, I'm pretty much obsessed with Gloomy Sunday by Rezso Seress.

More..: "We Have All The Time In The World", Louis Armstrong;

"Meditation de Thais", Jules Massenet;

"Out Of Africa" soundtrack, John Barry;

"Give Me Half A Chance", Jackson 5;

"My Love", Julio Iglesias and Stevie Wonder..

... etc... etc...

Back