Rebbie Jackson to be on "The View" on January 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rebbie Jackson to be on "The View"

more and more people lose more credibility, every day. they trash people and yet invite them or their families on their shows, regularly.

I no longer have any expectation that any of Michael's siblings
will help us in our goal of maintaining the beautiful legacy
of Michael Jackson.

It would be nice, however, if Rebbie Jackson, or one of her other sisters,
would reassure us that they
are helping Katherine to love and care for the well-being of Michael's children.
angel3r.gif

Last edited:

I'm sorry, but what is she doing that is so wrong?

Who said she was doing anything wrong? It is just kind of random

Who said she was doing anything wrong? It is just kind of random

Hm, okay.
This is not to you, so don't take it as that, this is just a thought in general.

I know Michael's family and many of his siblings have used their brothers death in ways we fans really don't like, and trust me, I don't like it at all. But they are all known because of their lastname, a name that most of them had before Michael but that wouldn'e been known without him. I do think that sometimes they do do things becuase they want to, because it's something that might be good for them, because they see it as something that can lead somewhere, without it being any more thoughts behind it. I mean in genaral that fans (including me) of Michael Jackson sometimes just take everything they do as it must have something to do with michael and use every situation to find something to hang on them.

I just hope she represents for MJ.

I just hope she represents for MJ.

REBBIE?? Come on AngieJ, when has Rebbie ever represented for MJ?

She has thrown him under the bus so many times it ain't even funny. Don't forget she is also in cahoots with that lying traitor Stacy Brown who participated in the lynching of MJ during the trial and after the verdict.. The fact that Rebbie still socializes with him just proves where she stands when it comes to MJ.

I don't trust Rebbie one bit.

more and more people lose more credibility, every day. they trash people and yet invite them or their families on their shows, regularly.

Did The View trash Michael before? I'm not really familiar with the show but I remember seeing a clip of Janet appearing there (I think a few years ago, not sure) and one of the hosts (a dark, overweight woman, I forgot her name) said something like "you are my favourite artist after Michael" and that she was one of those fangirls who were camping outside the Jackson home back in the day? And I've seen a clip of Whoopi defending Michael on The View as well. So I don't know :unsure:

REBBIE?? Come on AngieJ, when has Rebbie ever represented for MJ?

She has thrown him under the bus so many times it ain't even funny. Don't forget she is also in cahoots with that lying traitor Stacy Brown who participated in the lynching of MJ during the trial and after the verdict.. The fact that Rebbie still socializes with him just proves where she stands when it comes to MJ.

I don't trust Rebbie one bit.

I know she's acted shady in past, i'm just holding out hope that maybe just maybe some in the family get that they shouldn't be throwing MJ under the bus. It just makes no sense as to why they still would. Like who in the world does that?

Did The View trash Michael before? I'm not really familiar with the show but I remember seeing a clip of Janet appearing there (I think a few years ago, not sure) and one of the hosts (a dark, overweight woman, I forgot her name) said something like "you are my favourite artist after Michael" and that she was one of those fangirls who were camping outside the Jackson home back in the day? And I've seen a clip of Whoopi defending Michael on The View as well. So I don't know :unsure:

Joy Behar has trashed MJ at every chance. And just last week on her show, she told the good rabbi, "there's no smoke without fire" when it came to the child molestation accusations.

Sooooo....??

Joy Behar has trashed MJ at every chance. And just last week on her show, she told the good rabbi, "there's no smoke without fire" when it came to the child molestation accusations.

Sooooo....??

That is just sad. I've heard more people say that but it doesn't make any sense. It reminds me of something I read in the GQ article by Mary A. Fischer:

In truth, as a U.S. Department of Health and Human Services study shows, many child-abuse allegations -- 48 percent of those filed in 1990 -- proved to be unfounded.

Somebody needs to tell that to these ignorant people *sigh*.

What has Rebbie ever done to displease you fans? I thought she was the least vocal of all siblings, just being a mother, a devout JW and singer when she feels like it. I like her music btw, but don't know the first thing about the woman's private life or her previous statements on Michael. I thought there were none. Anyways, I'm curious to see what she has to say on the View.

The Jacksons do that.. Look at Katherine on Oprah. Her son is dead and she has the nerve to talk about his plastic surgery and describe his nose as a toothpick. What mother says that about her dead son?

OK..Let's be truthful here.

The Jacksons are working class family with a grade 12 or lower education. Fame came very quickly, it is OBVIOUS they never learned how to handle fame in a classy way.

Michael for some reasons was different...he educated himself. He was very well versed on MANY MANY subjects. He wasn't satisfied with just being famous & rich...he strove for a lot more.

After he passed, I read a story about him having THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS of books. His friends say he read a lot. So he was thirsty for knowledge.

The others...Blah.

They never mastered the art of staying classy or taking the high road. That is why you have siblings selling tawdry stories mere weeks after a traumatic death. Discussing his kids' paternity. Or his mother can go on national TV talking about how self conscious he was, and how he was addicted to plastic surgery. Knowing how sensitive MJ was about his looks, I found it appalling that his own mother couldn't give him that bit of privacy.

They have 40 years in the business...and while they think they ARE MUSIC ROYALTY....people see them more trailer park-ish than royalty .

Look how the "royals" are struggling to make it in an industry that wants nothing to do with them.

Like someone said earlier, how the hell can El Debarge (who had some serious personal problems & was out of the industry for DECADES and no high profile sibling) had such an incredible comeback last year...yet Jermaine is going from award show to award show...and he still hasn't released a song?

Why is Genevieve still unsigned? Why is Austin despite his obvious talent is still struggling to make it...he still doesn't have a major record deal, he will release the upcoming album on his own label.

I could go on and on.... From Janet still unable to get a record deal to Jackie releasing a weak song on itunes.

Royalty..huh?

They are not nearly done leeching....sit back! wait until Prince & Paris turn 18... they will be asked to sign documents left & right (just like 3T had them signs papers stating it wasn't MJ on the Cascio tracks)...I wouldn't be surprised if they end up convincing the kids to remove the current executors and put Randy in charge.

Thankfully, Blanket is sooo very young, it will take years before any of the manipulation takes hold. I would assume all three kids need to be over 18 to request removal of the execs.

lol

So I am bracing myself for more leeching...because there are dozens other grandchildren who all want to be singers...to uphold the "Royal lineage"

Last edited:

I wasn't appalled by this at all, mainly for the fact that Michael himself has talked about his insecurities on national TV several times before (including the Oprah interview) so apparently he was not THAT private about it. I think it helped the general public to empathize with MJ and understand the reasons behind his plastic surgeries.

I do agree with the rest of your post though. The Jacksons may have been considered "music royalty" back in the 1980s but certainly not anymore. They are living in the past and I don't understand why so many of them insist on pursuing a music career even when they have zero artistic talent (Genevieve comes to mind). What is wrong with going to college and/or having a regular 9-5 job?

I found it appalling.. well anyway back to Rebbie. I just hope she doesn't mention MJ unless she's seeking justice for his murder and throwing Murray under the bus as she should.

OK..Let's be truthful here.

The Jacksons are working class family with a grade 12 or lower education. Fame came very quickly, it is OBVIOUS they never learned how to handle fame in a classy way.

Michael for some reasons was different...he educated himself. He was very well versed on MANY MANY subjects. He wasn't satisfied with just being famous & rich...he strove for a lot more.

After he passed, I read a story about him having THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS of books. His friends say he read a lot. So he was thirsty for knowledge.

The others...Blah.

They never mastered the art of staying classy or taking the high road. That is why you have siblings selling tawdry stories mere weeks after a traumatic death. Discussing his kids' paternity. Or his mother can go on national TV talking about how self conscious he was, and how he was addicted to plastic surgery. Knowing how sensitive MJ was about his looks, I found it appalling that his own mother couldn't give him that bit of privacy.

They have 40 years in the business...and while they think they ARE MUSIC ROYALTY....people see them more trailer park-ish than royalty .

Look how the "royals" are struggling to make it in an industry that wants nothing to do with them.

Like someone said earlier, how the hell can El Debarge (who had some serious personal problems & was out of the industry for DECADES and no high profile sibling) had such an incredible comeback last year...yet Jermaine is going from award show to award show...and he still hasn't released a song?

Why is Genevieve still unsigned? Why is Austin despite his obvious talent is still struggling to make it...he still doesn't have a major record deal, he will release the upcoming album on his own label.

I could go on and on.... From Janet still unable to get a record deal to Jackie releasing a weak song on itunes.

Royalty..huh?

They are not nearly done leeching....sit back! wait until Prince & Paris turn 18... they will be asked to sign documents left & right (just like 3T had them signs papers stating it wasn't MJ on the Cascio tracks)...I wouldn't be surprised if they end up convincing the kids to remove the current executors and put Randy in charge.

Thankfully, Blanket is sooo very young, it will take years before any of the manipulation takes hold. I would assume all three kids need to be over 18 to request removal of the execs.

lol

So I am bracing myself for more leeching...because there are dozens other grandchildren who all want to be singers...to uphold the "Royal lineage"

I guess ignorance is not the only answer here. I know "working class family with a grade 12 or lower education" with dignity. The Jacksons are evil, envious, jealous and greedy people.

Thats what im scared of, i just hope the kids will gain the strength to say NO to them

I remember an interview she did w/ Geraldo or Phil Donahue in the 90's where she was defending his nose jobs.

i remember mrs j always defending mj all the time bck then...and now i just dont know anymore..:(

It's good that she's honest, even if this doesn't always show MJ in the most positive light.

I never get when some fans applaud the family for being honest. Like what does being honest do for the family and MJ? Don't they get that the family not being savvy with the media is what these journalists expects?

i'm talking about Joy Bebitch.

she is a host on the view, and she represents that show, even if she has her own show. and she came off as if she started supporting MJ AFTER HIS DEATH. but, then i saw an interview from her own show, and she still thinks he's a child molester. yes, i remember how the other hosts seem to support MJ..but, Bebitch a coward. and she represents the show, and takes some of it's credibility away. if she appears with the other hosts, i know where she stands.

and the family gave the impression they were tight...
i'm not a supporter of many of their actions since MJ's death. i'm not one to bash them with personal attacks, and i refuse to break them up, because they are MJ's family...but..i don't support their actions..including Katherine's as of late. but i do support how MJ's own kids support him vehemently, led by the spokesperson, Paris.

and i notice how in this thread, you seem to think you know who is being honest. nothing Michael said about himself matches the disparaging things certain family members have said about him. i tend to believe on the side of MJ. he was the main success. he has no reason to have animosity and his spirit isn't one of animosity. and a lot of things he said, turned out to be true.

Last edited:
Why does every thread about the Jacksons derail like this? I like your sensable posts LindavG :)

Back to Rebbie: hasn't she always been the most modest Jackson?

The Jackson's are definitly not royals, in no way whatsoever and look at them, the only thing their achieving is to make a mockery out of themselves.
I agree with each and every word you wrote Memefan and MJStorm is right to, this ain't got to do with being a working class family or plain uneducated. Granted they are uneducated, but there happen to be a lot of uneducated ppl who still got what the Jackson's lack, which is dignity.
I'm not sure if Paris and Prince are able to challenge the executors at 18 though
But I see that coming as well, the kids being exploited left right and center.

You guys are so predictable in these threads.

What about Rebbie? Did she ever do something wrong? She is not her family and this thread is about her. Is it already known what will be discussed on the view? Do people perform on that show or is that out of the question?

She is not her family and this thread is about her.

Is it already known what will be discussed on the view? Do people perform on that show or is that out of the question?

Sorry, but in my opinion, they are ALL cut from the same cloth, when it comes to their brother Michael.

I don't watch The View, so I'm not sure if a person would be able to perform. I'm "thinking" that they will ask her what she is up to now, AFTER they grill her about Michael's life and his children.

I mean, let's be for real, that's ALL they are really interested in anyway. LOL! If they were really interested in Rebbie Jackson and what she's been up to, they would have had her on the program YEARS AGO, in my opinion.

What about Rebbie? Did she ever do something wrong? She is not her family and this thread is about her. Is it already known what will be discussed on the view? Do people perform on that show or is that out of the question?
Ur purposely turning a blind eye on her past antics arent you?
NUMEROUS members have repeatedly told you what she did in these past one and half years, now if u choose to over read it fine, but don't go this way, it's ridiculous, it's better to be upfront and just state 'I dont care what she did, and even if u tell me I won't listen, she is a Jackson and got every right to be a hypocrite'

yes Rebbie did do something wrong in my eyes.. she threw MJ under the bus after his death as well talking about alleged interventions etc without once again giving times and dates.

She also allowed Stacy Brown, a friend of hers, to speak for her even though Stacy partook in the persecution of MJ while writing a book with Bob Jones and befriending Diane Dimond. Mind you I believe that Rebbie is still friendly with Stacy Brown today. Why would anyone be friends with someone that did this to their brother?

In addition Rebbie hasn't even looked hurt or sad since her brother passed. I didn't see one tear in her eye at the funeral or the memorial. During 1993 she also blamed MJ and his actions for getting her kids bullied at school. This was during the allegations period.

And now after MJ's death she suddenly wants to resurrect her career and the careers of her son Austin etc..

In my opinion Rebbie has been very shady, that's why I shocked to see her at Murray's preliminary hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back