What is your favourite album outtake that has been officially released?

What album outtake song that has been completed and officially released is your favourite?

• "Sunset Rider"

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • "Carousel"

• "For All Time"

Votes: 25 28.7%
  • "Streetwalker"

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • "Fly Away"

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • "Monkey Business"

• "(I Can't Make It) Another Day"

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • "Behind the Mask"

Votes: 19 21.8%

• Total voters

Jesta

Proud Member
2001 was a great year for MJ's albums, because most of them were re-released in CD format, plus we got album outtakes. 2004 was a great year for hardcore MJ fans because we got "The Ultimate Collection", which had a number of rarities. Now these are not demos, but full, completed songs that didn't make it into the initial album but was cleaned up and either released on special editions of the albums, a new album altogether or a box set. If there are any songs I've missed out, please tell me. I'm not sure how to make polls... So out of these songs, which one would you say is your favourite?

Recently, I've gotten into "Streetwalker". It's probably the intro, but it feels so naturally paired with "The Way You Make Me Feel". I also like "Behind the Mask" greatly, so I'll need some time before I can vote... Which means lots of listening to MJ!!!! :D

Last edited:
Fly Away is a wonderful song! And I like Rebbie :)

that was a tough choice between Behind the mask, For all time, Fly away and Another day but I did vote for the "Behind the mask" :clapping:

I love the sax in it and the 'true' story... No one saw how Michael was 'suffering' in his doom untill it was too late :no:

I think "fly away" is the best, such a pretty song. a very very close second would be "behind the mask"

Oh Fly Away ... I wish they could update it and release it to radio today. Its gorgeous

Out of these I like Behind The Mask most. For All Time is also very nice and I'm a big fan of Monkey Business as well!

Maybe I'm wrong but shouldn't We've Had Enough also be in this poll? It was from Invincible demos and released in Ultimate Collection I think. I'm definately choosing this song :D

For All Time. I've always loved this song, ever since it 1st originally leaked online several years back. It's really ashame it never made it to one of MJ's albums instead of Thriller 25. I think it could have been a huge hit for MJ.

This was a hard one as i love all of the songs but i picked For all time. Michaels voice is so great in it. :wub:

It's so hard for me to choose, but I only chose Fly Away, because I fell in L O V E with it the 1st time I heard it, memories :heart:

It was a very hard decision for me. But my vote had to go to Another Day. Mainly because it has astronomy related words in it. And I do have such a huge major passion for astronomy. But the one song I so badly wish they will released officially is Got The Hots. I am really addicted to that song.

Regrettably, I love breaking news despite everything about it. Xscape is another favorite.

Back