WARNING EXPLICIT CONTENT. Kanye West ft. Rihanna - All Of The Lights.

Re: Kanye West ft. Rihanna - All Of The Lights. ( Official Video )

Good video, but I'm sure many people who have epilepsy won't agree :p
Rihanna looks so hot :wild:

The song would be amazing without Rihanna..

Good video, but I'm sure many people who have epilepsy won't agree :p
Rihanna looks so hot :wild:

I think I just suffered from epilepsy alike attack :D My eyes hurt! but lol, I like it:)
What's the lyric there? MJ gone..?

:punk::punk::punk::punk:

thanx for sharing...great song , great message!

LOVE.IT.

Rihanna is something else, huh? :wub:

I absolutly love this song, loved it since I heard it back in November. But must admit it did sting to hear the MJ reference though to him being gone, just reminds me of it all.

One of the best song on the album of 2010. I really like the video and hope it's a huge hit - Power only peaked at No.38 in the UK and the album didn't do that well commercially.

I'd prefer the interlude to be cut out as opposed to Fergie's bridge, and the editing is too much at times. The flashing text is obviously influenced by the opening sequence of Enter the Void.

All in all, 7/10. Much better than Power.

Is it just me or are a lot of people are doing duets or ft.....? Akon sings with everyone it seems and Rihanna too. I am not saying that is bad it's just I remember when it was a rare thing. It is hard when people mention Michael as gone or in the past tense. "Michael was..." It is still hard.

Kanye might talk a load of rubbish..................

..............but he's one of the extreme few artists that continues to produce the goods...............

I love Rihanna's music as well!!!!

I'm not sure which is likelier to induce an epileptic seizure, the video itself, or your siggy, lol. I kid, they're both pretty cool.

In any case, like others here have said, Kanye is definitely talented, and the video was definitely unique and entertaining. He is one of the few mainstream artists who actually have talent and personality (sometimes a bit too much personality, but I reckon it's better than the alternative.) I enjoy seeing him work on new projects, although I by no means consider myself a fan (merely a spectator.) I think the collaboration with Rihanna gave this song an interesting twist--she has a nice and recognizable voice, which is good for singles.

The video has been removed, due to people complaining that it can be "dangerous" to watch for people who suffer from epilepsy. :doh:

Do you know any other websites where you can still watch this video?

Best song of kanyes new album! i remember loving it since the first time i heard it on the runaway video! amazing song, everyone did a wonderful job! keep it up kanye

^ Thanks :)

It needs a health warning. :lol:

But I love the MJ reference...

It's back on YouTube with this warning: "WARNING: This video has been identified by Epilepsy Action to potentially trigger seizures for people with photosensitive epilepsy. Viewer discretion is advised."

It was kind of inevitable - I knew this would happen as soon as it premiered.

Poor Kanye. :lol: This kind of stuff always ends up happening to him. :lol:

He's probably going "why me?!"

This is an amazing song.

Thanks a lot! :punk:

He's probably going "why me?!"

And he knows he loves having to wonder and play the 'victim' role. It's how attention on him is increased. One can't 'squeeze in' hanged or beheaded white female models in his videos or have an album cover showing a drawing of a naked monster-looking him, bottle in hand, with a naked white monster-looking female angel on top having sex, for instance, and still expecting some to go "Aww, poor Kanye."

Re: Kanye West ft. Rihanna - All Of The Lights. ( Official Video & Unofficial Video )

Well, it can. I think the epilepsy warning is due--I don't think the video should be removed, but a warning is in effect to those who suffer from epilepsy. Seizures are not fun, and can be fatal. No video is worth someone dying, but on the other hand, it is a good video--so a happy medium has been reached, it seems.

Re: Kanye West ft. Rihanna - All Of The Lights. ( Official Video & Unofficial Video )

Well, it can. I think the epilepsy warning is due--I don't think the video should be removed, but a warning is in effect to those who suffer from epilepsy. Seizures are not fun, and can be fatal. No video is worth someone dying

True. This can't be ignored just cuz some love the video, it can get visually impactful/unpleasant for a healthy person too. And with epileptics, God forbid. ..

^Right but 'healthy' people would know what they're in for, I would hope, when they click on a Kanye West video. I mean, we pretty much know what to expect from the mainstream music industry nowadays: a lot of sex, violence, etc. However, an epileptic wouldn't expect to be bombarded with seizure-inducing imagery when clicking on a Kanye West video--it's not something he's particularly known for, so the warning is due in that case. :p

Back