22nd Feb-NZ Earthquake!Please send your love and prayers!NZfans pl. let us know yo're ok!

Ankita

Proud Member
There's been a terrible earthquake in Christchurch today (22 Feb, 2011) in NewZealand. All of us let's send our love and prayers to the victims as well as to those who lost their loved ones and also to Planet Earth:angel: May God bless them all!

New Zealand fans here pl. check in and let us know you're alright!

Love and take care:angel:

Ankita,
India

Last edited:
My heart and thoughts, and Prayers go out to everyone in Christchurch and their loved ones. :angel:
May God be with you, keep all the survivors and bless you all with a swift recovery :angel:
My Prayers are with all the families that are affected by this disaster :angel:

I hope those who are stuck under buildings will be rescued soon.
I´m sending out a major love to evryone in Christchurch

Christchurch.. How very ominous-sounding...

Sending out prayers for the people there.. the living and dead. How unfortunate... I have a friend from NZ, hope she's okay, am waiting to hear from her...

I send out all my prayers & thoughts for the ppl of new zealand

This is a terrible tragedy. My thoughts are with the people of Christchurch and everyone in New Zealand.

May you have the strength to bear this devastation and heal your beautiful city, families and country.

Hi everyone, Im in Christchurch and myself and everyone I know is okay.. Two of my families houses will be destroyed, my house is livable just, but don't know what the future holds for it. Got water on yesterday and discovered that water cylinder is leaking, plumber coming tomorrow, will need new cylinder but none in Christchurch at the moment.

My eyes are seeing the devastation around me, but my brain just can't believe it.

When the earthquake hit, I was at work on the 7th floor of my building, my desk is right by the window, I was just praying that the window didn't give way as I couldn't hold onto anything.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts, and hope more Christchurch people comment on this thread to let everyone know they are okay..

Sending all my love and prayers. There is a member here, is it Catherine? She has NZ in her username. Anybody heard from her?

Sending all my love and prayers. There is a member here, is it Catherine? She has NZ in her username. Anybody heard from her?

Yes it is Catherine and she is in Christchurch as well. Catherine if you see this please respond to let us know your okay.

Gosh I feared that, thinking of you Catherine. Please let us know you're ok when possible!

MJLIVESON;3269785 said:
Hi everyone, Im in Christchurch and myself and everyone I know is okay.. Two of my families houses will be destroyed, my house is livable just, but don't know what the future holds for it. Got water on yesterday and discovered that water cylinder is leaking, plumber coming tomorrow, will need new cylinder but none in Christchurch at the moment.

My eyes are seeing the devastation around me, but my brain just can't believe it.

When the earthquake hit, I was at work on the 7th floor of my building, my desk is right by the window, I was just praying that the window didn't give way as I couldn't hold onto anything.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts, and hope more Christchurch people comment on this thread to let everyone know they are okay..
I´m glad you and your families are ok
I can imagine it was unbelievable what happened.
Sometimes humans are very small in this world.

MJLIVESON...I'm so glad you are well.I´m wondering if you can help me trying to find a mj fan,that used to be here before june 25th 2009.

Her name is Sarah MC Ewan,she is from NZ,from Christchurch,and since the Earthquake,i can't reach her.I lost count in the amount of phone calls,txt messages,e mails or even tweets.

Can you please try to find out any news?if there's any information you need,please pm me.

Just,tell sarah to let me know how she is...please....

Thank you so much for your help.

Mariajoaosilva;3270019 said:
MJLIVESON...I'm so glad you are well.I´m wondering if you can help me trying to find a mj fan,that used to be here before june 25th 2009.

Her name is Sarah MC Ewan,she is from NZ,from Christchurch,and since the Earthquake,i can't reach her.I lost count in the amount of phone calls,txt messages,e mails or even tweets.

Can you please try to find out any news?if there's any information you need,please pm me.

Just,tell sarah to let me know how she is...please....

Thank you so much for your help.

Hi Mariajoaosilva
I will keep an eye out for the name Sarah MC Ewan... If I hear anything at all I will let you know...

Try not to panic too much as power is out still in a lot of areas and cellphones died pretty much on the first day very hard to get charged again.

Mariajoaosilva,

I'll keep an eye out for that name as well. As MJLIVESON said i wouldn't be thinking worst case scenario yet as there is a chance that she has no power or is staying in a welfare centre or something.

Do you know what she was employed doing? where she worked? If you want to PM me her home or cellphone i can try and get in contact with her from here or use the number to figure out her area and see if she'd have power or not.

Hi Mariajoaosilva
I will keep an eye out for the name Sarah MC Ewan... If I hear anything at all I will let you know...

Try not to panic too much as power is out still in a lot of areas and cellphones died pretty much on the first day very hard to get charged again.

Thank you so much.God Bless

I’ve seen that news on the internet and heard some colleagues talking it over lunch the other day. It is rather sad that such events happen but i know that those things could not be stopped because times really change. We can however help by going green. This may not directly stop quakes but can prevent other events like floods. My heart and prayer goes to those who are victims of that calamity.

I am sleeping out side in my tent, I feel much safer at lest till the after shocks become much less, I can not believe this has happened to my wonderfull city, not once but twice :(

I am sleeping out side in my tent, I feel much safer at lest till the after shocks become much less, I can not believe this has happened to my wonderfull city, not once but twice :(

Hi Janart

Another Christchurch(er), glad to hear your okay... I know I can't beleive this has happened to our city, its just horrible...

i hear there a some kind of wind storm coming in nz... is that right?

Yes thats right, I heard that on this mornings news, its the last thing we need right now, I really hope it doesn't eventuate.

Yeh i hope it doesnt eventuate either, im praying for all u nz fans. Please stay safe :pray:

Back