FACT: America is better than England

She's really not, This woman agghhhh she annoys me so much

She gets a new boyfriend, then cause he's unpopular dumps him on LIVE TV.....Then he goes on a reality show and gets real popular, Ended up wining it so we all love him right, his name is alex reid...then when he comes out they get engaged cause she's obviously using him now a few months later they're getting divorced, She really is worse than paris hilton ffs

I dont read any celebrity gossip:toofunny:

Be careful how this thread goes it could get a bit ugly if it goes wrong:yes:

hahaha, I think every country has its own Katie Price though

Well both countries have gotta suffer with hearing about Justin Bieber every 5 seconds! If i hear the words ''Bieber fever'' one more time i'll go insane

Who's this woman? Another famous for being famous and doesn't really do anything constructive?

anyone outside the dorchester when mj was staying there once and katie price got out of her car thinking and acting we were there for her lol think she was filming one of those crappy programes at the time. talk about being up your own arse.

Who's this woman? Another famous for being famous and doesn't really do anything constructive?

u dont want to know. kinda like paris hilton the kardashians and add another name all rolled into one. basically a page 3 glamour topless model who did anything poss to be famous married peter andre (singer and mj fan) and sells stories to tacky magazine every 2 minutes to be continuasly in the media. has no talent and itsnt even pretty

typical 21st century media whore no talent "celebrity"

u dont want to know. kinda like paris hilton the kardashians and add another name all rolled into one. basically a page 3 glamour topless model who did anything poss to be famous married peter andre (singer and mj fan) and sells stories to tacky magazine every 2 minutes to be continuasly in the media. has no talent and itsnt even pretty

Lol I couldn't have said it better :lmao: !!!!

The USA have PLENTY 'Katie Price' of their own & worse. Tila Tequila anyone..? Kat Stacks..?

No, but we have Sarah Palin, who may just be worse.

So true. Just the sound of her parrot voice makes me want to defect this country!

I don't know who this Katie Price is but she can't be any more annoying than the Kardashians or Paris Hilton types (there IS a type: whiney, nasely, high-pitched baby voices, overexposed and overpaid for doing nothing but claim to be "business women" when they probably only made it out of high school).

Katie price is peter andre's ex wife isnt she....?

well thank you Elusive...that sure does clarify for me..who she is..:rofl:

No, but we have Sarah Palin, who may just be worse.
true. at least price couldnt ever get the chance to cause world war 3. so ill give her credit on that lol

Last edited:
They have Obama and not that David Cameron. Tories have been in power for a year in our country and look at what they've done. It feels like they've been here for like 10 years. I fear for the welfare state but at least prescription charges are going to be abolished in Scotland.

I cannot stand Katie Price, I see her in every single tabloid junk everyday... on Google or the News, or even Supermarkets.

SHE'S THERE, STALKING ME :(.

I cannot stand Katie Price, I see her in every single tabloid junk everyday... on Google or the News, or even Supermarkets.

SHE'S THERE, STALKING ME :(.

At least you don't sit behind a FAN OF HERS in class and she keeps showing you her Katie Price book that has been signed.

Shoot me.

Jordan (Katie Price) isn't the worst the media forces on us Brits............

Peter Andre (her ex-husband) is a million times more annoying then Jordan...........

I am so sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone or be mean or..., but when I read Katie Price, I thought that was the girl marrying Prince William :laugh: forgive my ignorance :)

Jordan (Katie Price) isn't the worst the media forces on us Brits............

Peter Andre (her ex-husband) is a million times more annoying then Jordan...........
Without wanting to discuss this frankly spine-shuddering subject too intensively, Peter Andre could never be in the same ballpark as that walking car crash.

Sure, he is over-exposed, makes me re-affirm my loathing for all MJ impersonators and wannabes everywhere, and possibly had the most stupid idea for a song with "Insania" which shamelessly ripped off "doo doo doo, come on and do the conga". But he seems like a genuine nice guy, very good father, and hasn't to my knowledge divulged questionable stories about being raped with the apparent motive of attention seeking, nor has he gone through sucessive, very public, relationships the way Oprah goes through KFC buckets.

Back